Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotating girls in Philippines
Hi guys .. 

Question for those with experience in Philippines.. 

I have travelled few times to Philippines and stayed in hotels.. Changed cities .. Hotels etc.. So it was easy to meet different girls...bring them to the hotel... Change place next day... And..  Avoid drama.. Safer..and avoid seeing them at my place by surprise when I was with another girl..  I still keep contact with most of the girls... But mainly as friends... So is not like I use them and I get rid of them. 

This time I'm planning to move for a longer period to Philippines and obviously is much better option to have an appartment.

I don't mind getting a gf at some point.. But I'll also like to meet several girls.. Invite them over... One day A... Another B... Another C... As I have done when I was on holidays... 

So the question is... Is it safe to do so...with them knowing my permanent location? Advisable? Any bad experiences? How do you handle this situation? Will they come by surprise when not invited? Happened to you?
I don't know as I haven't done it but I'm curious, as I will be moving to Cebu next year and getting an apartment. I was just going to bring all the girls back to my place and tell them all after sex that I'm not interested in an exclusive relationship, and if they want to keep seeing me they had to accept the fact that I was seeing other women. If no one wants a second date I don't give a shit, I'm only there to increase my notch count anyway. If they're okay with that and want to keep coming over, great. She's accepted my terms and conditions from the beginning, she submitted to my frame, she can get more of the D.

Honesty is the best policy, but I haven't actually tried this with Pinay women as I haven't been there yet so we'll see how it goes. Thats the plan though.
Im in the exact same position as you @Travelme I've been wondering the same thing.

Im tossing up whether to get a few AirBnBs for 1-2 weeks as a time which will result in not being in the same location for too long OR get a long term apartment which would work out to be a lot cheaper.

But I think @Principatus is correct in saying if your 100% honest with them then you shouldn't experience too many problems. But my biggest fear in renting one place long term is having crazy girls show up unannounced and causing drama but again if your 100% honest it should be alright to rent long term. Honesty is the key
I would think having the type of apartment/condo that has a lobby with guards in it would help. Its common with condo buildings. They would not be able to just walk in and go up to your place, they would need your permission first.
More thoughts.. If you are wanting to build a harem and keep them in "rotation" without a lot of trouble, try to use working girls with a job, like those working at a mall. They will typically work long hours and 6 days a week, and will only want to hang out on their day off. If you have girls with different days off, then you can rotate them. Poor girls with no job at all will want to hang out all the time and practically move into your place. And if you are tired of a girl and need to break it off, maybe try saying some controversial stuff, and let her break up with you. Such as, did I tell you that I believe in polygamy? Oh yes, I'm all for it, its really cool. I think we are ready to bring our relationship to the next level. Do you have some hot girl friends you could bring over with you, and we could all have a party and get to know each other? Hello? Are you there? Hello?
[-] The following 2 users Like Stretch's post:
  • Principatus, AmeriTrader
(10-31-2018, 03:33 PM)Stretch Wrote: ... And if you are tired of a girl and need to break it off, maybe try saying some controversial stuff, and let her break up with you. Such as, did I tell you that I believe in polygamy? Oh yes, I'm all for it, its really cool. I think we are ready to bring our relationship to the next level. Do you have some hot girl friends you could bring over with you, and we could all have a party and get to know each other? Hello? Are you there? Hello?

This is genius. Let it be her idea to end the relationship. That way she feels better about herself and won't bother you after you break up.

Better yet, actually mean it when you say you want other girls over - go for what you really want. What would it take for you to put up with having this chick around? Threesomes? Anal? Her to cook you some nice Pork Adobo while you sit on your ass reading memes on your phone? Start going for what you want. Be bold, whats she gonna do, dump you? See what you can get away with before she decides she doesn't like you anymore. Maybe it'll backfire and she'll like you more - but if she's down with all that orgy shit, she can stay anyway am I right? Just keep upping the bar until she's either gone, or you like having her around.

Its saying the same thing, but with a different attitude. In one instance, you don't really believe she'll do it, you just want her to piss off; but in the other instance you genuinely want her to do it, but don't care if she leaves. Much more fun. Who knows, she might end up interesting enough to keep around.

EDIT: Obviously some girls you might have a zero tolerance for and want her gone yesterday - for example women who get violent with you, steal your shit, boss you around or embarrass you in public, etc. This is not something you would do for them, they don't deserve the second chance. This is something you'd only do with girls who are okay but you're losing interest in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Principatus's post:
  • Stretch
All good and interesting points Principatus. When I wrote that I was half serious and half just thought it sounded hilarious. Its a bit harsh and probably not the best method all of the time. Also consider and review this article by our host 20Nation here, especially the part called "Letting her down gently":

https://swooptheworld.com/players-treat-women/
Oh now I feel bad. You're right of course.

I think it can be done nicely though. You don't have to be disrespectful, but you can push the envelope *politely*. "Hey Sweetie, I was thinking... you know what would be really sexy? I know it sounds crazy but hear me out... What if we had another girl over at the same time? We can choose someone you're attracted to, and spend some time with them first to get comfortable before we do anything sexy"

You obviously don't what to make her cry. Just agree or disagree. You politely suggest a threesome, she politely declines, or coyly agrees. Either way, you're not going to offend her. Worst case scenario she might be disgusted with you and get angry, but you won't cause her to suffer, as long as you frame it right.

This is all theory for me I have to admit, I haven't actually done it (yet). I'm not currently in a position where I have girls all over me that I'm not interested in, but I'm working on fixing that.
Most nice apartments have a guard who won’t let girls up unless you give the ok. That usually saves on drama. If she shows up un announced just pretend not to be there. I’ve spent a lot of time there and a lot of time just in one apartment and I never had a problem, in part because of the guard
Yes, second the guard. And tip them, frequently and generously. I once had a guard in Peru that saved me from a girl and the neighborhood police all in the same evening. He did this because I took care of him.
Regarding girls who get attached and wanna stay with you all the time, what’s your best strategy for respectfully asking them to leave?

Some ideas:
1) I’m working on a start-up company with a friend and I need to space to work
2) I’m going to go out with a male friend and catch up I won’t be back for a long time

Do you have any other suggestions?
Don't over think it. Mate. I've yet to have any girls show up unannounced. Girls in the Phil's don't seem to take the inatative or cause alot of drama, you know saving face. 

I also find that no girls I've hooked up with ever took me serious for a relationship. They all expect I get around.
(11-05-2018, 06:40 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Regarding girls who get attached and wanna stay with you all the time, what’s your best strategy for respectfully asking them to leave?

Some ideas:
1) I’m working on a start-up company with a friend and I need to space to work
2) I’m going to go out with a male friend and catch up I won’t be back for a long time

Do you have any other suggestions?

I am visiting a friend in Korea (insert any destination) for awhile.

If you mean from your apartment at that momement, I just always say I am going to work, work meeting, or need to meet someone to sell/buy something.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • tezza198
One little thing I would often do during my stay in Manila was to alternate what I wrote in the "resident to be visited" column of the guestbook. Most condos from airbnb require guests to sign in, and i sometimes noticed that girls would glance over the previous entries, possibly out of interest to see if I was having loads of girls over recently. Especially on the days when i was taking multiple girls back to my place per day I would alternate between writing my first name, my last name or just my room number.

This kind of thing isn't really important - it's more of a face-saving measure for some girls, although most of them wouldn't have given a shit or would have expected it.