What are your favorite online openers (Tinder Etc.)
Curious what everybodies favorite online openers and followups are. Maybe we could put together a pretty sweet database
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
"Hi" -

Strengths: Meant for cities with a lot of options. Sets you up well for later by pushing her to chase. Filters out women who aren't interested at all or are just on the site/app for entertainment and no intention of meetups. It is the highest return on investment opener in my humble opinion.

Weaknesses: Bad for places with not many girls. Not good to use on a girl who is especially attractive to you. More entertaining openers or personal openers work better for them. Girls can mistake it for you being boring not for the reality (that you aren't here to entertain them)
I don't have a line for this, but on Tinder I usually look at her picture and try to make a personal comment about one of them. "Your 3rd picture looks nice. Which beach is that?"

Strengths: It's personal so shows you actually bothered to look at her profile

Weakness: chances are that she's heard the same thing from somebody else already.
I got 600 matches in 2weeks. have a process of the first message to her WhatsApp in 9-15 message or less. consistent numbers most days. I cant write what it is on here as every guy will be using my lines/word will spread and it will not work for me anymore. why would I want or would you want to create competition for yourself?!
I can teach a few select guys how tinder works but would be for an exchange in value. maybe on skype/facecbook. if your well travelled and have info on places I wanna visit or recommendations of cities with my type of women, where logistics are best in the city etc.

if interested let me know.
p.s this is not a money/business transaction just an exchange of value.

(08-07-2018, 05:23 AM)20Nation Wrote: "Hi" -

Strengths: Meant for cities with a lot of options. Sets you up well for later by pushing her to chase. Filters out women who aren't interested at all or are just on the site/app for entertainment and no intention of meetups. It is the highest return on investment opener in my humble opinion.

Weaknesses: Bad for places with not many girls. Not good to use on a girl who is especially attractive to you. More entertaining openers or personal openers work better for them. Girls can mistake it for you being boring not for the reality (that you aren't here to entertain them)

98% of guys say "hi" "hello" "hey" 
a compliment "your hot" "your georgous" or greeting and compliment "hi youro georgous"
"hows your day"
"hows your weekend"
variations of these is the majority of mens opens. unless our a 9/10 model looking guy I would avoid these openers as you don't stand out.
For me, my opener depends a lot on the girl. If I'm only halfway interested in an easy lay, and she's a 5 or 6/10, a basic “Hi”, or, “Hey, my name's X. How are you doing?” is good enough. I like to give my first name in the opener, since I think it makes it a little easier to respond, and if she gets back to me after this kind of basic opener, she's really interested, and I can probably parlay text into date into sex quickly.

I approach the 8+/10 girls a little differently. They get so many messages. Like, an incomprehensible number. The girl I'm currently banging showed me her dating profile inbox, and there were hundreds of new messages every week. 

The key in this case is to stand out and really engage her. For hot girls, you're going to be competing with top-flight locals, so you've got to show her why you're worth hanging out with instead of them. If she's interested in dating foreigners, that'll get her excited immediately, so all you've got to really do is demonstrate that you're approachable and can have a normal conversation.

Keep it simple. Keep it focused. Don't be too elaborate or put in way too much effort. A lot of Japanese dating websites will show the city the girl came from, and as a foreigner, that gives you a really easy in. I open all the time with, “I see in your profile that you come from city X. I've never been there before, but I've seen some pictures of it, and it looks nice. Is it a cool place to live?” That'll get her talking / replying, and that's all you need.

I've got some other openers I use sometimes, but those are my basics.

It's also worth noting that if you can type even a few words out in the girl's language, it's going to go a long, long way, at least in a country where few foreigners can speak the native language. Just another thing to give you an edge.
Hi opener only works if you have great pics or your value is high ie fphilippines
(08-18-2018, 12:51 AM)20Nation Wrote: Hi opener only works if you have great pics or your value is high ie fphilippines

The hi opener is almost like a socially acceptable way to ask, “DTF?” I've found that if I send it it ten average girls in the US, I'll get one reply, but that one will almost always hop in bed with me soon after meeting.

A useful opener I've found for Japan – I'm from the US, have you ever studied English before?

As you guys know, almost all Japanese people study English when they're in middle school and high school, but can't speak it worth a damn when they're adults. This opener will coax them into replying with whatever English they can manage, or it'll at least get them talking to you, saying something like – “I always had fun in English class”, or something like “I wish I could speak it better. Can you teach me more English?”

If you get that second reply, which is pretty common, there's a really high chance she'll drop her panties for you within 2 dates, even if you can barely talk to each other.
I am using in Maila right now ( i forgot my pick up line, can you help me ) its awesome girls will start laughing.
So, USA online dating takes a bit of a different strategy. I actually have to use my brain. Kind of sucks Wink
(08-30-2018, 03:30 PM)20Nation Wrote: So, USA online dating takes a bit of a different strategy. I actually have to use my brain. Kind of sucks Wink

It's definitely way more work, especially if you rely on online game. I was back in the US for a few weeks this month and figured I'd try to get a regular girl for when I'm here. Registered on a dating site, 90% of women are 5/10 or less, you've got to message / text back and forth for days before they'll meet you, and then it's 2-3 outings until you've got a shot at getting laid.

I'm in a semi-rural area when I'm stateside, and it's a little bit funny what passes for acceptable here when it comes to dating. I had a girl show up to a first date wearing sweat pants. Sweat pants. There's no other country on earth, at least among the ones I've visited, where this could possibly happen. Online game in the US is just rough, and it requires a ton of patience. 

Even into my 30's, I still find bar / night game to be ten times more effective.
I should start doing more nightgame. Do you usually go out solo or in a group? I'm actually starting to do really well online. I can get a new date every day pretty easily. But yeah, the amount of work I have to put in is more and I have to take things more seriously.
For nightgame, I usually go out with a group in the US and solo in Japan, but that's mostly a matter of circumstances. I've got a few solid friends around when I'm in NYC, but I don't really have any friends in Japan who'd make for good wingmen.

I think that approaches are definitely easier in the US if you're part of a group, especially if you all look like you have your shit together.

Quote:I'm actually starting to do really well online. I can get a new date every day pretty easily.
That's pretty damned good. Are you in a big population center, or more out in the sticks?

I managed a handful of dates from online game over a few week stretch, but I was mostly just in the office a ton and only halfway trying. Dates were a little hit-or-miss with only a few lays from one girl by the end, but it was better than nothing. American dating culture is just really different, and I have to shift gears hard every time I get back to the states.

I just landed back in Japan, though, and I think the results of my pipelining are about to pay off. I'll take a day to get over the jet lag, then I'll get to work. The Colombia / Vietnam threads on this forum are great reading, and I might have to make a thread for Japan while I'm here.
Do you guys still approach regularly in the states?

Here in Australia I feel like your return on the time you invest with online (complete fucking waste of time) and day game is pointless I don’t even go out anymore. May not be the healthiest mindset but I prefer to just focus on making money to escape here and go back to Asia where the girls are more attractive to me (I’ve recently discovered this I’m not even that attracted to white girls anymore) and easier.

It kind of blows my mind how there’s no in between, in Manila I can get laid multiple times every single day if I tried. In Sydney which is one of the worst places in Australia for girls imo just to get laid you need to go through so much shit, and even then you aren’t guaranteed a result unless you get a girlfriend. I don’t see the point anymore
(09-01-2018, 10:02 PM)tezza198 Wrote: Do you guys still approach regularly in the states?

Day game in the US is much, much harder, I think. At the very least, it's super different from the far east. In general, women really, really don't want to be approached here in regular, public places. There's a vibe you can sorta' sense that day game approaches, no matter how smoothly executed, are becoming socially unacceptable.

I was riding a train with a friend of mine who tried chatting up a cute girl, and instead of just turning him down, she took the opportunity to become completely assy about her right to not be hit on, or something like that.

I personally don't approach in the US, and I just stick to bars / dating sites. For online game, I have to message a bunch of good looking women to get a few responses, and for night game, I focus on upscale bars when I'm in big cities. All this generally requires more effort and patience than when I'm in Japan, though.

I'm assuming the situation in Australia is pretty similar, with approaches being difficult at best.
to me online game depends most importantly where you live. which city you live in. and the quality of women you want.
Jakarta you can get laid in 2-3 x a day...but there not gonna be hot. 4s 5's 6's max.
you can meet an 8 online in oslo. 
if you wanna fuck 7s 8s or 9s you gotta leave the house and have good game. 
if you wanna have great night game you might wanna look at living in vegas

what is your type?
whats the quality your after?
e.g if im after 9s I have to go or move to Ukraine/Columbia/Moscow etc they wont be in my city regardless of swipping 10,000 x. 

nightgame is usually harder than daygame cause you gotta open girls in groups 80% are in 2's and 3's. daygame you can do solo girls or 2's mostly. 80% and in night you have more cock blocks and competition.
usually theres not many guys opening on the street in the day unless your in somewhere like newyork/London where theres many daygamers in that city. but the amount of women you can approach in the city everyday shouldn't make this a big deal.
I'm in a big city. But in other countries I can get the hottest girls that I see online, I'm having trouble getting them here in the states. It's been good for me though, having to actually try (not just depending on my awesome pictures and autopilot to do all the work like I do in other countries).
(09-03-2018, 04:51 PM)20Nation Wrote: It's been good for me though, having to actually try (not just depending on my awesome pictures and autopilot to do all the work like I do in other countries).

Agree 100% with this. I feel like my time spent in the US helps keep my game sharp, and then when I go back overseas, it's easy mode. I think I'd almost recommend periodic returns to the US to anybody, not just for the change of pace, but to appreciate how much fun you really have when traveling.