Trip Ideas in EE
Hi Fellas,

I'm currently in Zagreb. I have to say this place is pretty popping due to Croatia just beating Russia in the world cup however it seems like I'm just flooded in tourists (not to rip on that as I am one) but I'm wondering where you'd push off from here. Poland and Ukraine are later on my travel plans but I'm thinking perhaps Bosnia, Serbia, or Albania. Has anyone been to these places? Are they too rough for Westerner to travel? You don't hear them mentioned often so I was thinking I could get away from the families and get a little closer to the local talent...

Hanging out with straight up British party girls is fun (Budapest I'm talking to you) but it's not what I'm really after. It wasn't as tracked out as Prague but still quite touristy. 

Anyone been to the Croatian beaches? Any good there?

Thanks,
 Beefey
I would advise you to stay in Croatia until they are eliminated from the World Cup, always cool thing to live. Croatian seaside is really nice but overrun by tourists at this tile of the year, probably more so than Zagreb.

Serbia and Bosnia are fine, don't worry. I prefer Serbia personally, especially Belgrad.

After you can continue to Romania and then Bulgaria. Like from Belgrad, take a train to Timisoara in Romania, then to Bucarest. From there, go on the black coast seaside at Constanta, then either to Odessa in Ukraine or to the south in Bulgaria.
Tiger-- Thanks for the advice. How do you feel the situation is in Odessa with the whole Russia/Ukraine deal? Things cooled down enough to feel safe travel?
I want there before this whole thing started so I cannot give you an exact answer but from what I know, this part of Ukraine hasn't been concerned by it
Well I broke down... Wasn't having too much success with the local talent and banged a Finish girl in Pula. How do you guys feel about banging tourists? Is there any achievement in that? Realistically I feel no sense of accomplishment as she wasn't that hot but even if it's a dime... That's what travel banging is all about right?
One place on my to visit list is Serbia. I have heard the girls are incredible. Might be worth checking out. Ukraine is always a good choice for being able to get the hottest possible girl. Poland I hear has gone hill, but I can't confirm (havent been there in a few years).
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I think it can be fun to bang tourists. It's a bit easier since everybody knows that girls are at their sluttiest when they travel (a reason every boyfriend should worry when his girlfriend does a european tour with her friends). I've had some really enjoyable tourist bangs over the years. Although the ones I enjoyed the most is when the tourist is really different from the locals (had a couple really hot white girl bangs while I was in japan for example.)
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(07-19-2018, 05:23 PM)20Nation Wrote: One place on my to visit list is Serbia. I have heard the girls are incredible. Might be worth checking out.

Surprised you haven't been there yet.
I confirm Serbia should be on the to "do-list" of any decent swoop member. Belgrade might be my favorite party-city in Europe

Tourist banging is fine IMO. Variety is what makes girls better. The only question you should ask yourself is if banging this girl kill your chance with a better one. If it doesn't (and in 95% of the case it doesn't) then you are fine. Getting some frustration out is also important at the beginning of a smash trip so don't worry