Project Medellin: The penthouse shenanigans
Dude the virgin 3some is a straight insane story. If I didn’t know you I might even say it is unbelievable. But I know how you roll Wink #japanesesisters
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I’ve met girls like ultra-lmr too. Where they get off on you pushing them. Afterwards a girl once said “i’m Glad you figured out what I want”
(07-23-2018, 07:15 PM)20Nation Wrote: Dude the virgin 3some is a straight insane story. If I didn’t know you I might even say it is unbelievable. But I know how you roll Wink #japanesesisters

You know the shenanigans we get into first hand Wink
(07-23-2018, 07:20 PM)20Nation Wrote: I’ve met girls like ultra-lmr too. Where they get off on you pushing them. Afterwards a girl once said “i’m Glad you figured out what I want”

Mind-blowing right. You just have to read her really well.
Finally some tight thc adventure stories again, awesome dude!
By the way man, how's smooth operator doing? I fucking loved your central America stories on stw, they made me laugh like a drain (:
THC is the man.
Any pics guys? Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

carpe diem
(07-29-2018, 01:09 AM)prisonbreak Wrote: Any pics guys? Cool

will there be an opening here? planning to spend a few months in Medellin, we might open another house with some buddies
So the penthouse costs about $1000 USD each?    Show some photos, before and after a party!

So THC, you having a rotating crew of guys? How many months you have the place for?

Which of the guys speaks Spanish?   What percentage of the girls your banging speak English?  

Man, sounds like fun!

20 Nation, what you doing, busy working now?
Yeah I'm in usa working now. Doing the whole usa dating thing which can be complicated, but not doing bad.