Where in Ukraine or elsewhere?
I've been in the Philippines for a while now.  I am getting ready to go back to America in a few weeks.  I am thinking of going back through Europe since i live on the east coast. 

I'm thinking of swinging by 1 pussy paradise for a few days - Ukraine  seems to be the choice - and then spend a few days visiting London, Rome, Amsterdam, Berlin or Paris depending on what's cheaper to fly back home. 

Let's say i have about 10 days in Europe. I'd like to use a few of those to hit a pussy paradise. 

WHERE in UKRAINE would you go or would you suggest another country?

I'm early 40's (look 34-35), decent shape, not that tall (5'6), good income, what would you suggest?
^ Depends on what you want. TL;DR - Expect to see pretty girls in Eastern Europe, but also expect to work hard if you're here for less that two weeks, especially in the summer.

Prevailing consensus is that Eastern Europe is harder than Southeast Asia or Latin America for girls.

In my opinion, having lived in Gdansk for nearly 3 years, to get a bang here in Poland, you need at least intermediate day game or advanced night game, and at least two weeks. Online game is practically useless for me and the many guys I know who've been to Poland.

Based on my 1 month in Kiev in August 2015, I'd make the minimum stay in Ukraine at least a month, since the girls are slower to escalate. The % of girls that speak English also drops from about 50% in big city Poland to, at most, 25% in big city Ukraine.

Average height for girls here in Eastern Europe is 5'6.

University is also ending soon in both countries, so most young girls will be busy with exams, and then will either go home or go abroad to work and/or vacation. That will make it even harder for you.

Ukrainian girls put themselves together in a more feminine way than Polish girls (skirts, heels, etc.), but Polish girls tend to have bigger boobs than Ukrainians.
Yeah Eastern Europe is better for longer trips. They don’t give up sex quite as easily as sea and la. The only way it would pay off is if you really pipeline well
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Hey 262. How has Poland changed since you got there? I have a friend who has been there the last 4 years and says it has really changed
^ IMO yes, but it's to be expected. Some points most guys don't think of:

- As you spend more time here, just like anywhere else it seems, your tastes become more like the locals' tastes. For example, when I first when to Ukraine, I thought quite highly of the girls. But now, during my border runs there, I don't get as excited anymore.

- Let's face it, as you slowly age, 18-22 year old peak girls slowly become harder to access. Note that I didn't say impossible.

- The economy in Poland, as well as in Ukraine, seems to continually be doing slowly better, based on the amount of new housing, malls, and office buildings I see. That slowly translates into better competition and more options for the girls (guys but also lifestyle, diet, etc).

- The gradual expansion of low-cost airlines into Eastern Europe has increased access from Western Europe (for the guys), and vice versa (for the girls). Round-trip tickets under $100 are common.

I should note that I was in a relationship for the past 2.5 years. That didn't exclude me from the sexual market though (for example, if one gets fat while everyone else doesn't, expect to be dumped).

My guess is SEA and LatAm have changed too, but curious about the details.
Thanks for the response. Yeah they have but they are still unfairly easy. So not much to complain about. I think people are just traveling more in general these days, so exotic value isn’t what it used to be
Don't know if it's the same in EE or SEA (probably less in LA) but in China, the age of the woman I would be interested into is also increasing as I got older.
7 years ago when I arrived, many women were letting themselves go after they reach their 30s. Now they tend to age a lot better thanks to spending so much time in the gym. There is also a lot more divorcee now so they tend to take care a lot about themselves.
#1 what do you want?

e.g you can use tinder in Ukraine and get laid quick but...its probally not gonna be above a 6.

you wanna fuck a 9. focus on nightgame/guttergame don't take numbers just focus on pulling. in a club called Ibiza in Odessa. but...your game needs to be advanced. 

you gotta be specific what your goal is. if you know that Is i can help you as I just toured 6 cities in Poland and 4 in Ukraine.

if you've only got a few days in Ukraine you could get laid...but again it depends if you wanna fuck a 6 or a 9.
you might struggle with either if only have 48hours. even advanced guys sometimes don't get laid for 2nights out.

if you wanna get laid focus on nightgame or guttergame if you've only got days in a place.
forget daygame. this is gernally numbers and dates and in Ukraine you usually don't fuck the first date, happens but more likely 2nd sometimes 3rd.

262 sounds like he knows what hes talking about.

you've just asked where to go but you have written what your goal is a vague question. lets get specific

#1 what do you want?

e.g you can use tinder in Ukraine and get laid quick but...its probally not gonna be above a 6.

you wanna fuck a 9. focus on nightgame/guttergame don't take numbers just focus on pulling. in a club called Ibiza in Odessa. but...your game needs to be advanced. 

you gotta be specific what your goal is. if you know that I can help you as I just toured 6 cities in Poland and 4 in Ukraine.