where do girls go for spring break?
Hey guys id like to put a list together of where girls go for spring break:

#1 Miami
#2 las vegas
#3 cancun

feel free to add if you know they go there Wink
Maybe Vegas is best. The way spring break is marketed, it makes guys want to go more than girls. So actually it’s not the best time to pick up girls imo. You are better off going to a seeet place to pick up girls
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
^ Agree, it depends on why OP is asking the question.

If you just want to know where girls go on spring break, that's one thing.

But, if you want to get laid on spring break, that's another.

The easiest girls, in my experience, are those that travel solo, as opposed to going with their friends, especially in big groups.

While I have found solo girls around the beach in Sopot, I've had better luck running into them in bigger tourist cities, such as Atlanta, which isn't even the most touristy city.
(06-23-2018, 02:35 PM)262 Wrote: ^ Agree, it depends on why OP is asking the question.

The easiest girls, in my experience, are those that travel solo, as opposed to going with their friends, especially in big groups.

While I have found solo girls around the beach in Sopot, I've had better luck running into them in bigger tourist cities, such as Atlanta, which isn't even the most touristy city.

is it true atlanta has many hot black girls?
(06-25-2018, 11:34 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: is it true atlanta has many hot black girls?

It's only true that Atlanta has many black girls. So if you're looking for a hot American one, it's a good place to look, but you'll still be looking hard, at least based on when I lived there from 2009-2015.
(06-26-2018, 01:13 PM)262 Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 11:34 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: is it true atlanta has many hot black girls?

It's only true that Atlanta has many black girls. So if you're looking for a hot American one, it's a good place to look, but you'll still be looking hard, at least based on when I lived there from 2009-2015.

have you gamed in London? if so can you compare the quality and quality of black girls from Atlanta to London. 
cause if londons better would save me alot of time and money just hunting there. 

il include some pics so you can see what kinds of black girl im after (curvy, busty, peach arse) and if you recall seeing many

appreciate feedback

(06-26-2018, 01:13 PM)262 Wrote:

have you gamed in London? if so can you compare the quality and quality of black girls from antlanta to london. 
as if londons better would save me alot of time and money just hunting there. 

il include a pic so you can see what kinds of black girl im after (curvy, busty, peach arse) and if you recall seeing many

appreciate feedback

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

^ I've never gamed in London, and while I have visited in the past year for my Polish border runs, I can't say I saw enough black girls there to comment.

To your pictures, based on when I lived in Atlanta from 2009 to 2015: I never saw a black girl like in your first picture, and maybe once a year I saw one like your third picture. The second one is more common.
(06-23-2018, 02:35 PM)262 Wrote: ^ Agree, it depends on why OP is asking the question.

was in sopot last summer. its the hardest city in Poland to game. warsaws 10 x better for daygame