My Journey in the Philippines
(10-13-2018, 01:26 AM)Poltsaitl Wrote: For a guy who has next to no game, is very inexperienced, and wants to build up his confidence, what would you guys recommend?

I'd be curious to see if Adrenaline would do anything differently. I can budget for 2 months of traveling. Would you do 1 month Manila and 1 month in Bangkok? Is it instead better to save money and spend the entire 2 months in the Philippines?

Context:
Nice, mellow Canadian guy from a city of 200,000. Used to be obese, and have recently gotten myself to a healthy weight. Will be moving across the country to Montreal, but want to build up confidence, gain experience, and make up for lost time via a trip to SEA first. Have also never left my province, so just going on a trip is a big bonus.

Edit: Not even sure if 2 months is overkill or if 1 month would suffice.

Flights are pretty cheap, so...

If I were you I would do

Manila - 2 weeks

Cebu - 2 weeks

Bangkok - 2 weeks

Jakarta - 2 weeks 

This would give you a pretty good sample of Southeast Asia's smash trip locations.
Dash suggestion is on point.

I'd do it again. I am planning to go back but can only for 2-3 weeks so i'll focus my effort in Cebu. That's where i enjoyed the girl the most.
After visiting all of them, on your next visit you can pick the one you liked the best.
I think I’ll check out Cebu this time. Not sure if I’m going to like it as much as Manila but we’ll see.
Do you guys also find your not that attracted to white girls anymore after going to SEA for an extended period of time? If I ever see a white girl on tinder it’s extremely rare that I will like her. They just had. No appeal to me anymore
(10-14-2018, 09:45 PM)tezza198 Wrote: I think I’ll check out Cebu this time. Not sure if I’m going to like it as much as Manila but we’ll see.

Cebu in my opinion sucks balls. Go for the beaches.
I liked Cebu. Everything was more central. Less traffic. Could easily do a trip to the beach during the day if wanted. One of my favorite girls I met in Cebu. It also had one of my favorite entertainment establishments in Philippines ie Mo2.

Only issue I had with Cebu was it being small eg running into girls I met when I was on another date. For sure can't go to any of the main places on a date.
(10-15-2018, 05:57 AM)Dash Wrote: I liked Cebu. Everything was more central. Less traffic. Could easily do a trip to the beach during the day if wanted.  One of my favorite girls I met in Cebu. It also had one of my favorite entertainment establishments in Philippines ie Mo2.

do you mean Mactan thats the only close beach i know and if so is it good?? Because the beach is like 3 to 4 hours away.  

whats Mo2? 

for girls it sucks, all the hot ones are in manila and there so easy to find just follow the money, not the case in Cebu. There are some cute girls at the mall.
(10-15-2018, 09:55 AM)Duke.33 Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 05:57 AM)Dash Wrote: I liked Cebu. Everything was more central. Less traffic. Could easily do a trip to the beach during the day if wanted.  One of my favorite girls I met in Cebu. It also had one of my favorite entertainment establishments in Philippines ie Mo2.

do you mean Mactan thats the only close beach i know and if so is it good?? Because the beach is like 3 to 4 hours away.  

whats Mo2? 

for girls it sucks, all the hot ones are in manila and there so easy to find just follow the money, not the case in Cebu. There are some cute girls at the mall.

Yea Mactan. Its not good, but it gets the job done for a short beach trip. For post card beaches will need to go out further. 

MO2 is an entertainment center. Has food, outdoor stage with singers and a dance floor as well as an indoor club for dancing also. 

Actually, my cebu bangs were hotter than my Manila bangs. Any city with that type of population will have more than enough good looking girls.
(10-15-2018, 10:11 AM)Dash Wrote:

whats Mo2? 

Yea Mactan. Its not good, but it gets the job done for a short beach trip. For post card beaches will need to go out further. 

MO2 is an entertainment center. Has food, outdoor stage with singers and a dance floor as well as an indoor club for dancing also. 

Actually, my cebu bangs were hotter than my Manila bangs. Any city with that type of population will have more than enough good looking girls.

Where did you go to find your Cebu girls? MO2? 

Super club Liv and Octagon were disappointing. 

In Manila you go to Revel and you find hot girls. Or go to greenbelt mall or walk around BGC.
(10-16-2018, 08:40 AM)Duke.33 Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 10:11 AM)Dash Wrote:

whats Mo2? 

Where did you go to find your Cebu girls? MO2? 

Super club Liv and Octagon were disappointing. 

In Manila you go to Revel and you find hot girls. Or go to greenbelt mall or walk around BGC.

Found most online. 

I don't usually hit up high end clubs. 

I hate makeup so a lot of the girls at these clubs most guys would consider hot don't do much for me. 

I like more naturally cute girl next door look.
I'm starting to think maybe setting up shop in Manila for 2 months might be better. As much as I would love Cebu theres so many girls Ive got down as fuck in Manila.

Is Cebu really worth the travel or would you just stay and bang your brains out in Manila?

I only ask because its a very mixed opinion I've noticed.
You can bang your brains out in manila and cebu.

Gonna have fun regardless of your choice.