Tinder World: Finding the Best Places on Earth
So I'm not sure if anybody would want to do this with me. But I have this idea to have a bunch of guys try to find the best places in the world for tinder matches and getting girls ready to meet (we all know in some countries you get a lot of matches but it doesnt turn into as much as other countries). Criteria could be percentage of girls who seem to match with you, how many matches overall you get and the quality of your matches.

Then, we report back on this forum and collect all the data, even have other guys check out the places that other guys say are good and we can see which places are really the best places on tinder.

Is this something you guys would be interested in doing?
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Absolutely.

Not just Tinder but 1st tier apps - Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, Bumble, Happn

2nd Tier - Tagged, Skout, WeChat nearby, Beetalk

It would give good data on how things are on the ground for available girls and how other lesser known sites fare.
Yeah, good idea Exultate.
Count me in for China but like I wrote here before, Tinder isn't really an option if you get out of the big cities, which is my case. Seems to have location problems as well as I still have girls profiles from Nanjing, 10days after leaving the place.

I will do Tantan and wechat.
I was doing this before in 2017. I have a Google doc called “Tinder Tests”, here is the data I colleted:

Manila (+30 per day)
10/22 to 10/23
Makati location
30 matches
3 opens … 1 led to WhatsApp
HOT: Anna, Korean-Character-Name

Lima (+22 per day)
10/18 to 10/19 (1.5 days)
Miraflores location
34 matches ~1.5 days … extrapolates to +100 in 5 days !!!!!
6 girls opened me
HOT: Lindsay, Shirley, Andreiina, Nicole, Regina, Maria Garcia, Susan

Ho Chi Minh City (+ 16 per day)
7/28 to 8/2 (5 days)
Vincom Centre Shopping Mall
81 matches (+16 per day)
1 girl opened me

Taipei (+15 per day)
8/20 to 8/21
Taipei 101 location
15 matches
3 girls opened me … 1 led to LINE id
Cynthia *** Liv ***

Bogota (+13 per day)
10/23 to 10/24
Zona Rosa location
13 matches
0 opens
HOT: Dani, Monica,

Seoul (+9 per day)
8/13 to 8/18 (5 days)
Hongdae location
46 matches
5 girls opened me

Jakarta (+6 per day)
7/23 to 7/28 (5 days)
Thamrin Residence Location
33 matches (+6 per day)
5 girls opened me … 1 led to long convo w/ 4 already replying to my reply
Sasa *** Stefanny ***

Kuching (+4.5 per day)
2/27/18 to 2/28/18 (2 days)
9 matches … 1 open …
But RAN OUT OF PROFILES !!

Tokyo (+4 per day)
8/18 to 8/23 (5 days)
Roppongi location
21 matches
1 open

Mexico City (+4 per day)
10/25 to 10/27 (2 days)
Polanco location
8 matches ...
0 opens
*** Edith *** Michelle

Addis Ababa (8 matches in entire pool)
10/21 to 10/22
Entire pool ran out in 15 minutes of swiping …
8 matches, 3 opens, 1 WhatsApp
HOT: Senait

Zagreb (shit per day)
Oct 2017 ; Terrible ; could not line up ONE DATE ; frequently ran out of girls to swipe

Belgrade (1 ugly match per day)
10/21 to 10/22)
1 match (ugly)
1 open

Lima was *insane*. I plan to visit either Lima or Bogota this fall for 3 months, still deciding...
Road that’s awesome data. Thanks for sharing. Curious what you would get in kiev, Istanbul and Bangkok
I think it would be good if we agree on a common methodology, it will make it easier to have a proper comparison:

-How old are the girls you are swiping? I could probably get many matches with women in their 50s but I set up age from 18 to 35/ 40 when I am in Shanghai
-Who are you swiping? Any girls/ girls who look good/ any decent enough looking girls? I tend to be pickier now than I was before so it means fewer matches.

On another note, I have spent a lot (probably too much) time on the "look around" function of Wechat this weekend. It isn't good. Most of the girls don't put their real picture so it is pretty difficult to find quality. Seems to have a lot of shops using the function to find customers also.
don't care about matches only care about getting dates.
st Petersburg was good city for tinder. got 4 dates in one week.
lviv was good for tinder got 3 dates in a week.

my friend swears by Jakarta for easy dates/sex but...the quality is low 4,s/5,s rare 6's.
Yeah it’s tough to do because it’s so broad and our profiles will be so different. All we can do is say what places we seem to do the best. One thing about ukraine was that I matched with everybody but the percentage that turned into a lay was much lower than other countries
Tinder in China is actually pretty efficient even in smaller town. A nice surprised and something I was clearly not expecting.There is not a lot of choices, especially with locals, but you usually have higher "quality" (meaning better education, english and richer) than the ones you will find on Tantan who sometimes are a little rough. Tinder gives also more opportunities to find non-Chinese girls

During the last four weeks, I had 72 matches while looking for girls from 18 to 35 and looking good on pictures, in Nanjing (10days), Wuxi (3days), Suzhou (5days) and Hangzhou (almost two weeks). Worth noting that I have spent plenty of time in Nanjing before. Nanjing and Hangzhou have a lot more user it seems than the others two.

Usually, I get match with half to two-thirds (in Wuxi especially) with the girls I swipe right. I only used English with them as well for "study" purpose except for one of them because I would have quicked myself to miss out on her.
-For 24, they didn't answer to first message (three did but after I left the city so I won't count them)
-For 17 of the remaining, I stopped the conversation pretty quickly because I wasn't getting anything from them. One of those girls started the conversation.

So I was left with less than half of my initial matches: 31 out of 72.

-I managed to get dates with 12 girls, could have done a lot more if I would have been able to have more free times and if I decided to go to one date only with each girl. I redated 5 of them. Out of those 5, 3 were dated 3times. And of those 3 girls, one becomes a more or less regular for my second week in Hangzhou.
-None of the girls didn't show up to the date.
-11 girls refuse to go on a date. Half of them probably because I push a little bit too hard. One had a proper reason to refuse and she tried to set-up another date later which I could not go to.
-The rest didn't seem interested enough after a while to continue the discussion.

Out of the 12 girls, 3 lead to first-night lay (all of them non-Chinese), one on the second date and one on the third date lay(both Chinese). The regular I was talking about earlier in my post is from Mongolia and was a first-night lay. Rebang was pretty high: 3 out of 5.
I also scared one girl away while watching France-Australia at the World Cup, wasn't proud of themselves on this one.

So, overall decent results but I probably limited myself by looking for quality over quantity and by being average at online game.
Beijing is a goldmine if you don't mind Asian 6's and 7's. If you just want to get laid, there's an endless supply of sweet 5's that'll gobble your dick.

The local guys, except for a few very rich, very sophisticated types, are absolutely no competition.

I use OKCupid and it has never failed me.
(07-15-2018, 03:55 AM)Suits Wrote: Beijing is a goldmine if you don't mind Asian 6's and 7's. If you just want to get laid, there's an endless supply of sweet 5's that'll gobble your dick.

The local guys, except for a few very rich, very sophisticated types, are absolutely no competition.

I use OKCupid and it has never failed me.

I absolutely agree with you on this.. China guy really have no game, which really make it really easier for any guy, especially foreigner to seduce a girl to bed in China. 

Beside, the density of chicks 6s 7s 8s are actually Higher at Guangzhou (Teemall area), Shenzhen (LuoHu district), go give them a try  Wink
Delicious Women.Delicious Food Tongue
So next time I go to asia I would like to spend a month or two in China. Maybe 1 month each in 2 cities. What places would you guys suggest for overall experience but also getting laid a ton?
I would tell you to go to Beijing for sure as it's probably the best city for both in China. And if you are there, take a walk at the Art Academy, you will thank me later. Then depending on what you like choose between Harbin and Guangzhou.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/LbiIu_EzuWk[/video]

There is some truth in this video

Harbin has more party girls and it's an awesome place if you like tall asian girls. It's probably not a popular choice but it's my go to place when i want hot Chinese girls without putting too much effort. Maybe it's the cold winter making them this way but they like to do everything really hard. If it's too north, you can go to Dalian, maybe my favorite city in China for Spring/Summer and it maybe has the highest density of good-looking girls in China.

Guangzhou/Canton has more sweet looking girls. There is also Shenzhen not far if you are more into "getting laid a ton" than the overall Chinese experience. Guangzhou has more local feeling and people are there for a long time. Shenzhen has more young people who party hards. Lot of gold-diggers also who are just asking to get with a guy who can game with something else than his Mastercard. Some of the best lay and horniest girls I have had in China comes from those gold-diggers. Some of the worst and most boring also.

Why not Shanghai? I feel it's more an international city than a Chinese city so I never recommend going for a first time in China. In my eyes, Shanghai gets more value the longer you stay in the wild China (as a way to go back to civilization) or if you are already living and being settle in the city.
Hmm maybe I could do the first Month in more of a real China type place, then to Beijing or a place like that. Thanks for the response TigerT
For real China, yet not scary, Kunming will be my choice. Nice city with good weather all year long and many travel opportunities around and stuff to do in the city.