where are the hottest indian girls?
Hey guys I love indian girls but...prefer they don't have an indian accent. so probally not interested in going india for game.

I'm looking for a list of the best cities to go to find the hottest indianish looking girls. they don't have to be specifically indian can be mixed, pakastani, Canadian indian etc

so far I heard Sweden, Canada, London, usa are good. but ideally know specific cities to visit. e.g Gothenburg is good? motreal or another city in Canada better? which state in u.s.a as its a big place. I know san fran sucks.

any advice appreciated Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The images you have attached are Caribbean girls(of Indian origin)..
You can find a large population of them in greater Toronto area
(05-06-2018, 01:04 AM)Aviator Wrote: The images you have attached are Caribbean girls(of Indian origin)..
You can find a large population of them in greater Toronto area

thanks man. do you know the best streets for logstics to book apartment? and which months are best to visit? e.g when its warm/hot girls are in skirts and havnt left for vactions or have exams.
In the UK there are a lot of Indian girls
(05-06-2018, 02:04 PM)Julius Wrote: In the UK there are a lot of Indian girls

London has the largest concentration of Indians (437,000), followed by the West Midlands (179,000), the East Midlands (122,000), the South-East (89,000), and the North-West (72,000).

went to Birmingham but was shit, many indian girls but mostly 5's n 6's if lucky. not quality ones.
still have to check out Leicester and leeds to see if they are hot there.
Vancouver, Canada - more specifically suburbs like Richmond, Delta and Surrey ARE FULL OF THEM.
(05-07-2018, 04:03 AM)Adrenaline Wrote: Vancouver, Canada - more specifically suburbs like Richmond, Delta and Surrey ARE FULL OF THEM.

Seconded both Vancouver and Toronto.
If you ever do plan on visiting India for girls there. Go to Mumbai, to the Bollywood area (West Bandra if I remember correctly). The girls there were far more attractive than in any other parts of the country I visited and I got laid quite a bit.
http://swooptheworld.com/adventures-indi...bollywood/
I actually loved the personalities of Indian girls, probably my favorite thing about them. They are so enthusiastic and happy. With a cute Indian girl, her accent actually made her more attractive.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-17-2018, 12:55 AM)20Nation Wrote: If you ever do plan on visiting India for girls there. Go to Mumbai, to the Bollywood area (West Bandra if I remember correctly). The girls there were far more attractive than in any other parts of the country I visited and I got laid quite a bit.
http://swooptheworld.com/adventures-indi...bollywood/
I actually loved the personalities of Indian girls, probably my favorite thing about them. They are so enthusiastic and happy. With a cute Indian girl, her accent actually made her more attractive.

thanks for the info. do you have any pictures of what they look like? so I can see if they are my type.
Stay away from the USA.  All the Indian chicks I know just like to work and shop.   You're not going to bang them! Angry
https://www.google.com/search?q=bollywoo...80&bih=882

thats where they live.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-17-2018, 10:08 PM)brianmark Wrote: Stay away from the USA.  All the Indian chicks I know just like to work and shop.   You're not going to bang them! Angry

According to 2016 American Community Survey data, Indian Americans are the third-largest Asian group in the United States alone or in combination with other races after Chinese Americans and Filipino Americans, comprising 3,456,447 alone and 4,121,994 including mixed-race Indian Americans.

you must know a lot of Indians chicks man. all 4 million like to just work and shop and don't like sex? haha
(05-18-2018, 08:10 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 10:08 PM)brianmark Wrote: Stay away from the USA.  All the Indian chicks I know just like to work and shop.   You're not going to bang them! Angry

According to 2016 American Community Survey data, Indian Americans are the third-largest Asian group in the United States alone or in combination with other races after Chinese Americans and Filipino Americans, comprising 3,456,447 alone and 4,121,994 including mixed-race Indian Americans.

you must know a lot of Indians chicks man. all 4 million like to just work and shop and don't like sex? haha

I haven't met all 4 million yet.  I know mostly Indian chicks in the working world and out socially.  I'm sure the college ones are much easier.   My Indian friends are all going after chicks from other ethnic groups now.   A lot of the college age Indian chicks want to try white meat while they're in college, so if you're white and in college you may get to bang a few.

Come on over to the USA and make sure you count the number of Indian chicks you take out before you get a bang.  I'm sure that number will be very high.  Also count the number of times you have to take her out before you bang her.   Please report your statistics back to us after 6 months.  Good luck!
(05-18-2018, 10:27 PM)brianmark Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 08:10 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: [quote='brianmark' pid='6830' dateline='1526594890']
Stay away from the USA.  All the Indian chicks I know just like to work and shop.   You're not going to bang them! Angry

I haven't met all 4 million yet.  I know mostly Indian chicks in the working world and out socially.  I'm sure the college ones are much easier.   My Indian friends are all going after chicks from other ethnic groups now.   A lot of the college age Indian chicks want to try white meat while they're in college, so if you're white and in college you may get to bang a few.

Come on over to the USA and make sure you count the number of Indian chicks you take out before you get a bang.  I'm sure that number will be very high.  Also count the number of times you have to take her out before you bang her.   Please report your statistics back to us after 6 months.  Good luck!

I'm only allowed in the usa for 90days at a time. otherwise id lived there for 6months yes.
I don't count work and social. I'm talking cold approach on the street atleast 100 approaches to see a pattern.
also depends on your game.
some guys have to take a girl out ALOT while other with good game usually sleep with girl between 1-3 dates is normal. depends on other factors e.g. shes on her perioid, shes a virgin etc.