Need advice on my first Philippines trip
I plan on spending two weeks this summer traveling to the Philippines. I just got out of a long term relationship, so I'm trying to bounce back by fucking as many girls as possible. My goal is to try banging at least 2 new girl each day during my stay there. What would be the best city for me to achieve this goal, Manila or Cebu? I think my online game is really solid, so I plan on using that the most by using both filipino cupid and tinder+ beforehand to pipeline for around a month. I'm a good looking 6 foot tall white guy, so I'd feel comfortable doing day game approaches at malls and such as well. Not sure which city is the best to take advantage of those two tactics, would love some input. 

I've never planned on fucking so many new girls before, so I was also wondering if you guys have any insight on how common STD's are in the Philippines. The last girl I was dating for about 4 years always used birth control, so I'm pretty much only used to raw dogging now, sex with a condom just doesn't excite me. My pullout game is good, so I'm not scared of pregnancy, but I've never had to deal with STD's before which is kind of a damper on my willingness to try sleeping with so many women. Do you guys think condoms are super necessary in the Philippines?
(04-30-2018, 02:38 PM)quizasquizas Wrote: I plan on spending two weeks this summer traveling to the Philippines. I just got out of a long term relationship, so I'm trying to bounce back by fucking as many girls as possible. My goal is to try banging at least 2 new girl each day during my stay there. What would be the best city for me to achieve this goal, Manila or Cebu? I think my online game is really solid, so I plan on using that the most by using both filipino cupid and tinder+ beforehand to pipeline for around a month. I'm a good looking 6 foot tall white guy, so I'd feel comfortable doing day game approaches at malls and such as well. Not sure which city is the best to take advantage of those two tactics, would love some input. 

I've never planned on fucking so many new girls before, so I was also wondering if you guys have any insight on how common STD's are in the Philippines. The last girl I was dating for about 4 years always used birth control, so I'm pretty much only used to raw dogging now, sex with a condom just doesn't excite me. My pullout game is good, so I'm not scared of pregnancy, but I've never had to deal with STD's before which is kind of a damper on my willingness to try sleeping with so many women. Do you guys think condoms are super necessary in the Philippines?
100% always use condoms. Unless you know the girl for a very long time id never risk it, its not worth it for all parties involved.