chisinau Moldova
Im a newbie and i thought that a recent trip to Moldova's capital would give me the opportunity to post my first report.
i spent 3months(thats the time they allow you to stay there)in the country and i got a pretty good opinion about the game situation there.
Being the poorest european country and not a well known destination,i went there with the impression that prices would be low and sex tourists would be few.
i was in for a rude awakening: prices for accomodation,food and entertainment are similar to Kiev..in other words :NOT a cheap destination by any means.
Another surprise was the amount of sex tourists..You cant walk the streets or the shopping centers without noticing huge numbers of Middle Eastern looking foreigners(turks and arabs).One turkish guy i talked to told me that some turkish -owned hotels in Chisinau organise trips for turks to meet moldavian women.Something similar to the bride-hunting trips that go on in Ukraine.
Also lots an
d lots of italians,you cant go around noticing them in all the night clubs as they approach the women like machines.
The women were mainly brunettes and not tall.They looked very mediterranean looking to me,similar to greek ,bulgarian or turkish women.
I think ukrainian women and northern EE countries have better looking women,to be honest.
I was told that since the EU abolieshed the visa requirements for moldovans the best looking women have left the country and the sheer amount of single women has greatly diminished. To be honest,i was not impressed by the talent here as you can find better quality waking the streets of any western european city. I was also  almost always asked about my reason to be in Moldova,girls sensing i might be a sex tourist..so, the stigma is definitely there.     They are traditional in the sense that you need quite a few dates before getting the shag.  Also expect flakiness and gold digger mentality.   I had girls show up at the date with a girlfriend and both of them choosing the most expensive items in the menu. Day game is more fruitful than night game as most of the nightclubs have bad ratios and are  very competitive. Also ONS are not part of the culture so dont get your hopes too high !!   All in all, i managed to get 3 shags in 3 months but was it worth the effort i put in and the quality i got? NAH !!! i can think of much better destinations, so i won'be coming back .
(04-19-2018, 04:52 PM)womaniser Wrote: Im a newbie and i thought that a recent trip to Moldova's capital would give me the opportunity to post my first report.
i spent 3months(thats the time they allow you to stay there)in the country and i got a pretty good opinion about the game situation there.
Being the poorest european country and not a well known destination,i went there with the impression that prices would be low and sex tourists would be few.
i was in for a rude awakening: prices for accomodation,food and entertainment are similar to Kiev..in other words :NOT a cheap destination by any means.
Another surprise was the amount of sex tourists..You cant walk the streets or the shopping centers without noticing huge numbers of Middle Eastern looking foreigners(turks and arabs).One turkish guy i talked to told me that some turkish -owned hotels in Chisinau organise trips for turks to meet moldavian women.Something similar to the bride-hunting trips that go on in Ukraine.
Also lots an
d lots of italians,you cant go around noticing them in all the night clubs as they approach the women like machines.
The women were mainly brunettes and not tall.They looked very mediterranean looking to me,similar to greek ,bulgarian or turkish women.
I think ukrainian women and northern EE countries have better looking women,to be honest.
I was told that since the EU abolieshed the visa requirements for moldovans the best looking women have left the country and the sheer amount of single women has greatly diminished. To be honest,i was not impressed by the talent here as you can find better quality waking the streets of any western european city. I was also  almost always asked about my reason to be in Moldova,girls sensing i might be a sex tourist..so, the stigma is definitely there.     They are traditional in the sense that you need quite a few dates before getting the shag.  Also expect flakiness and gold digger mentality.   I had girls show up at the date with a girlfriend and both of them choosing the most expensive items in the menu. Day game is more fruitful than night game as most of the nightclubs have bad ratios and are  very competitive. Also ONS are not part of the culture so dont get your hopes too high !!   All in all, i managed to get 3 shags in 3 months but was it worth the effort i put in and the quality i got? NAH !!! i can think of much better destinations, so i won'be coming back .

thanks for the contribution don't meet many people who go to Moldova. 
3 shags in 3months is good for a "newbie"
curiously I heard by richard la runa said that many girls have big boobs in Chisinau is this true? 
is the city beautiful or ugly?
best month to go?, best weather?
appreciate any comments
(04-19-2018, 04:52 PM)womaniser Wrote: Im a newbie and i thought that a recent trip to Moldova's capital would give me the opportunity to post my first report.
Also lots an
d lots of italians,you cant gmen like machines.

Chisinau is a real shithole. Ugly decrepit buildings,decaying roads. They have some nice parks though.
Best time to go is all year except summertime, thats when they all go to the  seaside and the students go to Europe to be with their foreign boyfriends or sponsors.
I didnt notice particularly big boobs in the majority of the women.They basically look rumanian with a smaller percentage of the population having russian heritage.
Dont expect streets full of models because, as i mentioned before , the best looking ones have fled the country after the EU abolished the visa for moldovans.
As a matter of fact , you will notice a lot of uglies walking the streets.
Another thing is if you are an older guy, the younger women will not want to date you but there is a large pool of older single mothers you could fall back on.
(04-20-2018, 01:46 PM)womaniser Wrote:
Also lots an
d lots of italians,you cant gmen like machines.

Chisinau is a real shithole. Ugly decrepit buildings,decaying roads. They have some nice parks though.
Best time to go is all year except summertime, thats when they all go to the  seaside and the students go to Europe to be with their foreign boyfriends or sponsors.
I didnt notice particularly big boobs in the majority of the women.They basically look rumanian with a smaller percentage of the population having russian heritage.
Dont expect streets full of models because, as i mentioned before , the best looking ones have fled the country after the EU abolished the visa for moldovans.
As a matter of fact , you will notice a lot of uglies walking the streets.
Another thing is if you are an older guy, the younger women will not want to date you but there is a large pool of older single mothers you could fall back on.

great feedback man. appreciate it Smile
I was close to going there before, kind of happy i missed out on it now. I always imagined they looked romanian (right next to it). Serbia is still the only country in Europe I havent been to that I really want to see.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(04-26-2018, 03:56 AM)20Nation Wrote: I was close to going there before, kind of happy i missed out on it now. I always imagined they looked romanian (right next to it). Serbia is still the only country in Europe I havent been to that I really want to see.

Belgrade in Serbia is great if you like small, petite, slim framed no boobs girls.
I only daygame but took me 8hours to see a girl I liked. 
if you don't like slim girls prob best to focus on nightgame. the clubs are on boats. some of the clubs you have to call up and get vip to get in.
nightlife is quiet even at 12pm. things don't really start til 2am.

on the plus side. the food is very good and cheap
also you can do to shooting range and fire desert eagle, many other hand guns for 30euro
oh yeah lastly you might want to avoid june time as girls are studying its harder to get them on a date. maybe may is better.