Where Girls Go For Vacation
Hey guys I'm sure you all know this already but certain times of the year usually in Europe june, july, aug girls go on vacation to different places. Be good to get a list going which nationality goes where. 

e.g

Nationality:

English girls: Barcelona, magaluf, kos, zante, most club meds 18-30.
American: Barcelona, Miami, 

Russian/Ukrainian: Sochi, Odessa, Antalya, Thailand, Budva,   
polish: spain
Most European girls I met on Greek islands, like Zante, Mykonos, Ios, etc.
(04-29-2018, 03:34 PM)aty21 Wrote: Most European girls I met on Greek islands, like Zante, Mykonos, Ios, etc.

which is the best beach for the hottest girls in Mykonos is it paradise beach? super paradise beach?
(04-30-2018, 11:20 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 03:34 PM)aty21 Wrote: Most European girls I met on Greek islands, like Zante, Mykonos, Ios, etc.

which is the best beach for the hottest girls in Mykonos is it paradise beach? super paradise beach?

Any beach if full of very hot girls according to my experience. Those are 12 most popular Mykonos beaches, take a look: https://santorinidave.com/best-beaches-mykonos ...
(05-05-2018, 02:47 PM)aty21 Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 11:20 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:

Any beach if full of very hot girls according to my experience. Those are 12 most popular Mykonos beaches, take a look: https://santorinidave.com/best-beaches-mykonos ...

cool you've gamed in all those beaches?
(05-16-2018, 07:39 AM)agariogames Wrote: Your article is very interesting. I think this article has a lot of information needed, looking forward to your new posts. Get permission to share: return man 3

Looks like spammy shit. whats that link got to do with this site?
Ukrainian girls go to the beaches of turkey a lot. Just got back from Cuba and there were a lot, one of my lays there was a tourist. I've heard good things about barcelona, can't confirm yet, but Madrid was full of tourists and its supposed to be way better.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-17-2018, 12:45 AM)20Nation Wrote: Ukrainian girls go to the beaches of turkey a lot. Just got back from Cuba and there were a lot, one of my lays there was a tourist. I've heard good things about barcelona, can't confirm yet, but Madrid was full of tourists and its supposed to be way better.

i heard many Russians go to Antayla but cant confirm. are many Cuban girls busty?
Barcelona beach is great for beachgame. also along Barcelonetaarea is where all clubs are.
but Barcelona is expensive to eat out if your on a budget best to buy food from supermarket. also accommodation is not cheap for apartments.
september is a great time to go.
many girls are American and English, few from Ukraine/Russia.
Yeah that's true, Antayla. Also the beaches of egypt get a lot of Russians. Some are busty yeah. They have a lot of the white girls with some black in them, Mulata, that makes some girls pretty busty.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-17-2018, 04:59 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah that's true, Antayla. Also the beaches of egypt get a lot of Russians. Some are busty yeah. They have a lot of the white girls with some black in them, Mulata, that makes some girls pretty busty.

do you know which beaches specifically? sounds good. ive never been cuba. is the best place Havana for daygame/beachgame or other cities in cuba?
I don't know what Mulata is?
heard many hookers on streets of cuba. can you spot them easily or its common to daygame hookers and not realise or is it obvious they are hookers?
do you know the best street/area for logstics if doing daygame? and best months to go. e.g not in rainy season/girls not left city/not got exams or holidays/girls in short skirts less clothing etc
(05-18-2018, 03:35 AM)impossiblegameaz Wrote: Well, this is my first visit to your blog! Your blog provided us valuable information .You have done a marvelous job
- impossible game

spamming again