best 2nd and 3rd Cities for daygame in Ukraine
Hey guys I'm looking to find all the best daygame cities in Ukraine as the girls from there are the hottest ive encountered so far.

Ive been Kiev, Odessa. will go Lviv in may and Kharkiv in june. 

Looking for other cities to try that are hopefully good for daygame.

ive heard Dnipro, Vinnytsya are good.

Anybody had any experience in other cities?

be curious of your experience(s)
Been to Lviv a few times for my Polish border runs. Was in Kiev for August 2015.

English levels are even lower than Kiev, and even in Kiev, part of the game is, "find the English speaker."

Also heard from a few sources, including a good friend of a good friend, that Lviv girls are more conservative than Kiev girls.

Lviv has a nicer city center than Kiev, imo, and even lower prices.

What was your experience in Odessa?
(04-10-2018, 09:45 PM)262 Wrote: Been to Lviv a few times for my Polish border runs. Was in Kiev for August 2015.

English levels are even lower than Kiev, and even in Kiev, part of the game is, "find the English speaker."

Also heard from a few sources, including a good friend of a good friend, that Lviv girls are more conservative than Kiev girls.

Lviv has a nicer city center than Kiev, imo, and even lower prices.

What was your experience in Odessa?

Odessa my fav place for daygame. the quality is like kiev but in less clothes as they have a beach. 
some speak English some don't. worth having a translator or and leaning basic Russian.

same as anywhere with girls, if you don't kiss her on first date should by the 2nd or somethings wrong. same as 1-3dates for sex. think that's universal even in Moscow. 
guys say its full of golddiggers. there are golddiggers but there the 1% out of 100-150 girls I interacted with 1-2 was a goldigger and she just ordered food and expected me to pay, I walked off. 
the main area is arcadia its full of shops, clubs and beaches behind it. get an apartment here if you plan on staying. 
get a Ukrainian sim as otherwise its hard to get facebooks etc on the beach as no Wi-Fi
many girls come here from all over Ukraine/Russia
the #1 club is called Ibiza, its expensive by Ukrainian standards to get in about 20euros but will be full of 7s, many 8s and quite few 9s. but its not easy tho.

curiously whats kiev like in aug? many hot girls or quiet cause they left the city?

you from lublin? Poland?
(04-11-2018, 12:24 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: curiously whats kiev like in aug? many hot girls or quiet cause they left the city?

you from lublin? Poland?

Kiev in August was tough compared to September, when university starts, & the girls come back.

I live in Gdansk, Poland.
Spent some time in Kiev, Odessa, Kharkiv and Lviv. So not really 2nd or 3rd tier. but as for as approaching I would say odessa in the summer. Tons of girls visiting and looking to have a good time and parts of it are really high concentration of people and walkable. I would be curious about the smaller cities.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(04-13-2018, 08:54 PM)20Nation Wrote: Spent some time in Kiev, Odessa, Kharkiv and Lviv. So not really 2nd or 3rd tier. but as for as approaching I would say odessa in the summer. Tons of girls visiting and looking to have a good time and parts of it are really high concentration of people and walkable. I would be curious about the smaller cities.

yeah arcadias fucking boss. heard chinasu next door has big tited girls but cant confirm. cities like Dnipro still have over a million population but less travelled. will go see and report back.