Getting laid in hostels
I'm going to be travelling around SEA (mostly staying in Bali) and will be staying in hostels.  For the low budget travellers staying in hostels, how do you bring a girl back to your room?  Any one here have any good stories?  Would staying at hotel be better?  I also want to mingle and meet other travellers.
(04-08-2018, 03:18 PM)dml2000 Wrote: I'm going to be travelling around SEA (mostly in Bali) and will be staying in hostels.  For the low budget travellers staying in hostels, how do you bring a girl back to your room?  Any one here have any good stories?

If you want to bang other tourists, then don't worry about that. If you stay in hostels where people like to party and drink at night, it will be pretty easy to get them to bang in the room, in the shower or in the hallway

If you want to bang the local girls, it might be a bit tricky. I have never banged a local girl in a hostel and never plan to. It is quite low class for them to bang in a dirty hostel. Plus, a lot of hostels will give you shit about bringing local girls back to your room. If you are on a low budget but still want to bang locals, I recommend getting a cheap AirBnB or hotel specifically for the days you want to bang local girls. So if you are traveling for 2 months for example, pick out 3-4 dates (or more, if your budget allows you to) on which you will exclusively go for local girls and then book a hotel or AirBnB for those dates. In SEA that will only set you back 20-25$ per night anyway.
(04-08-2018, 06:23 PM)Bateman Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 03:18 PM)dml2000 Wrote: I'm going to be travelling around SEA (mostly in Bali) and will be staying in hostels.  For the low budget travellers staying in hostels, how do you bring a girl back to your room?  Any one here have any good stories?

If you want to bang other tourists, then don't worry about that. If you stay in hostels where people like to party and drink at night, it will be pretty easy to get them to bang in the room, in the shower or in the hallway

If you want to bang the local girls, it might be a bit tricky. I have never banged a local girl in a hostel and never plan to. It is quite low class for them to bang in a dirty hostel. Plus, a lot of hostels will give you shit about bringing local girls back to your room. If you are on a low budget but still want to bang locals, I recommend getting a cheap AirBnB or hotel specifically for the days you want to bang local girls. So if you are traveling for 2 months for example, pick out 3-4 dates (or more, if your budget allows you to) on which you will exclusively go for local girls and then book a hotel or AirBnB for those dates. In SEA that will only set you back 20-25$ per night anyway.

How easy is it to get a girl in Kuta in Bali?  Wonder if there's a high chance to get laid if I choose to stay at a hotel for a few nights and still mingle with other travellers at the hostel.
(04-08-2018, 08:45 PM)dml2000 Wrote:

How easy is it to get a girl in Kuta in Bali?  Wonder if there's a high chance to get laid if I choose to stay at a hotel for a few nights and still mingle with other travellers at the hostel.

No idea. I have only been there for a few days. I would say it depends a lot on your level of game, since Kuta is packed with Aussie guys and there aren't that many Indonesian girls to pick from. Definitely not the easiest place in SEA.
(04-08-2018, 09:22 PM)Bateman Wrote:

No idea. I have only been there for a few days. I would say it depends a lot on your level of game, since Kuta is packed with Aussie guys and there aren't that many Indonesian girls to pick from. Definitely not the easiest place in SEA.

Were you able to bang any girls while you were in Bali?  What about staying in Ubud or Seminyak?
depends on a few factors

A) the girl you pick. some girls will fuck in public eg parks, alley etc others wont regardless of your game
B) your game. if shes attracted to you, comfortable/trust, and mainly ESCULATION verbal/physical and FILTERING/SCREENING which links to A. Finding out if shes a girl willing to fuck in public etc "Are you adventurous?" "wheres the craziest place you've had sex" will tell you a lot. 
also act like its NO BIG DEAL. if you act likes a big thing she will. basically act like you do this all the time. 

showers, beaches, alleys, are good places also disabled toilets if they have them. basically wherever the girl is willing

good luck Wink
If getting laid  is the #1 objective of your travel, shared rooms in hostels are out of the question.
You need a comfortable nest.

Shared housing can be cheap, student homes also, but often they charge you an extra cost per girl that sleeps over.

If you stay somewhere for at least a month, which is the best strategy, it's worth looking for an apartment or co-house where you can pay per month.

In a hostel you can also bang girls in Colombia if you take a private room, but other countries have different policies.

It's something you should always ask before booking a place.

If getting laid  is the #1 objective of your travel, shared rooms in hostels are out of the question.
You need a comfortable nest.

Shared housing can be cheap, student homes also, but often they charge you an extra cost per girl that sleeps over.

If you stay somewhere for at least a month, which is the best strategy, it's worth looking for an apartment or co-house where you can pay per month.

In a hostel you can also bang girls in Colombia if you take a private room, but other countries have different policies.

It's something you should always ask before booking a place.

Chances to get laid in that case are 90%, don't wary bro, be relaxed about that.
(04-29-2018, 03:36 PM)aty21 Wrote:

Chances to get laid in that case are 90%, don't wary bro, be relaxed about that.

Really, chances are that high?  Any one here have good stories?
(04-29-2018, 05:08 PM)dml2000 Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 03:36 PM)aty21 Wrote:

Really, chances are that high?  Any one here have good stories?

Just go out and don't wary don;t think about staying in hotel Smile
Hostel is fine, not ideal on logistics. Just go to shower or whatever.

Better bet is to stay near the hostel and hangout at the hostel bar or pub crawl. Screen for girls that are dtf and then go up for drinks in your room.
(05-11-2018, 07:01 AM)lighter Wrote: Hostel is fine, not ideal on logistics. Just go to shower or whatever.

Better bet is to stay near the hostel and hangout at the hostel bar or pub crawl. Screen for girls that are dtf and then go up for drinks in your room.

Hotel is better, but if you are on low budget hostel can do the job Smile