Make Money While Traveling - Free Affiliate Marketing Training
hey what's going on guys? 

I'm jayc, mid 20's. I've been lurking in this forum for awhile. Everyone here inspires me to do so much more than just working.

I traveled in the past but lately I haven't got the chance to travel solo as much due to financial issue. Things has gotten much better now.

Few months ago I was doing dropshipping, crypto ( As you know crypto's market is not that stable right now) and now affiliate marketing.

To those who don't know, affiliate marketing is a program used by companies for people like you and me to promote their products and make money out of it. I currently have a few websites so I'm working from home.

Right now I want to expand my network and connect with like minded individuals.. In the end, I want to be able to travel freely just like everyone else here and earn passive income Big Grin

If anyone is interested in creating their website, making sales and earning monthly recurring income, let's connect. I'll be guiding from the basics, to setting up sales funnels, emailing system and traffic with no cost. of course y'all have to invest in traffic and setting up your domain,hosting and emailing  Undecided  

I will not promise the amount you make since is performance based but i'll do my best help you out.
sounds like you're trying to promote some sort of MLM scheme. Nobody offers to help out strangers from scratch unless there's something mutual in return. Screams out "too good to be true"
(03-18-2018, 02:09 AM)mike Wrote: sounds like you're trying to promote some sort of MLM scheme. Nobody offers to help out strangers from scratch unless there's something mutual in return. Screams out "too good to be true"

lol. affiliate marketing is not mlm. Is amazon a scam? Is bookings.com or skyscanner scam? Literally every business uses affiliate marketing whether you realize it or not. Bloggers earn from Adsense and affiliate marketing. How do you think they survive, they refer links   Wink  . It is a business model. Search it up. 

I'm offering help because if you succeed, I succeed. It uses a 2-tier program , as you earn i earn too. So therefore I'll do my best to make sure you do + I'm not taking their commission because they are getting 100% of it. The company just pays me extra on the backend. The affiliate program I'm promoting is a hosting, website builder, app creator , email marketing tool and all the essentials to help you succeed in business. So yeah, I'm building an affiliate team. It's not like I'm giving a mastermind course, I'm just helping you get your feet wet.
seems to be a trend Affiliate marketing guys leaving crypto cos the bear trend
(03-19-2018, 07:04 AM)new Wrote: seems to be a trend Affiliate marketing guys leaving crypto cos the bear trend

hahha nah, I don't day trade for quick profit. I'm investing in it for the long term for a year or two especially in ICOs. I'll check it every now and then. It will bull soon Wink
Sounds great sign me up
(03-27-2018, 08:52 PM)Timmysands Wrote: Sounds great sign me up

I've sent you a pm  Smile
You can start with affiliate marketing, here is a good free guide: http://adult-affiliate-best.biz, it may be helpful since affiliate marketing is done no matter where you are on the earth, a job is any case "remote", I know many guys live on that way, tried myself but didn't succeed...
(03-18-2018, 02:09 AM)mike Wrote: sounds like you're trying to promote some sort of MLM scheme. Nobody offers to help out strangers from scratch unless there's something mutual in return. Screams out "too good to be true"

The 3 fake accounts that he created seem very interested in his product though. Can you beat that!
(05-12-2018, 10:19 PM)Malo Wrote:

The 3 fake accounts that he created seem very interested in his product though. Can you beat that!

On this forum or...?
Yes bro sure teach we can work
Pag talking to himself and pumping his affiliate garbage