Making Money Abroad
Hey Guys, 

I’d love some ideas about creating even just a small income while travelling abroad. I’ve been researching a lot and crossed many things off simply because I have no interest in it (YouTube videos, blogging for example) I have my own business but it’s Home based and not location independent. 

English teaching is huge because I’m becoming a primary school teacher and should have my degree finished by the end of this year, early next year. 

Bartender is also an idea but that’s more suited to the UK only I would assume. 

The only other options is freelance gigs but I have no skills that I can think of but I would be willing to invest and teach myself. Online teaching would be something I’d be interested in tho. 

Any insight would be great. I’m just interested in how long term travellers sustain their lifestyles
Sounds like right now teaching english lessons online is your best bet. Search around on Dave's ESL cafe or numerous other websites and you can easily find clients. The rub is how much they will pay.

If you have the time to invest, you could get into China, make some contacts and build a client base. If you're good, once you leave they will continue to hire you for online lessons.

Once you have you teaching degree, it will not be English teaching jobs you will be seeking. You will be looking for international schools. Totally different scenarios with international schools being MUCH more lucrative.
Tezza, already a thread on this you topic you might want to peruse for ideas. Here

Good luck to you, sir.
(03-07-2018, 01:08 PM)fellowtraveler Wrote: Tezza, already a thread on this you topic you might want to peruse for ideas. Here

Good luck to you, sir.

Oh sorry I didn't see that thread. 

Thank you!!