Cebu City and Tagbilaran
Hey gents...

I will be dipping my toes into the Visayas again in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some specific advice.  I have been to Cebu City a couple times, passing through en route to beaches, diving, etc.  I tried online and mango square and did fine, but does anyone have anything more specific on where precisely to stay, clubs, etc. I will definitely hit the Ayala mall for daygame, but if there is a live music venue or hot karaoke joint for nightgame I would appreciate it.

For Taglibaran/Bohol I have never been. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Stay in IT Park / or next to Ayala. Skip Mango and Online if you are going for high quality.

I posted this response in the "Cebu where are the girls" thread just gonna copy/paste it here:

"Late 2017

Daytime -
Shopping at Ayala / SM Seaside
Having lunch around IT park
Lounging at the resorts in Mactan

Night time -
Oqtagon club (replaced J-Ave)
LIV club
Sentral (hiphop bar)
Maya (Wednesday salsa night, upper class crowd)
Craft Cafebar (Banilad town center)

Date Spots -
Ayala terraces
IT park - Shaka
Busay / Tops
La Vie

Online -
High quantity / Low quality. If your game is just online, perhaps avoid Cebu entirely.

In 2017, the Filipinas in Cebu are used to seeing a lot of foreigners roaming around (average or handsome). If you want an above average girl, you need more going on than just being foreign. It's also a small city and the social circles are tight. If you can make friends with solid filipino guys in the right circles, you'll have a lot of options, as they typically roll with loads of girls. But if you're just passing through for a week or two, need to taper any expectations for high quality. The prettiest girls I met in Cebu were through mutual friends, at "events", during my daily routine, or on my way in/out of airport. Nearly every high quality girl I met/know was dating a wealthy local."
Yeah the best advice I have is to get a place really close to malls, so you can meet the date there and bring her back easily.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I’m going back to PH in May / June but I’ll be skipping Manila this time and spending some time in Iloilo City with the girl I met back in January who is moving down there. Might spend a week there or so and then I might check out Cebu but honestly I’ve herd mixed things about Cebu. Similar to what fellowtraveller has said it seems to be over run with tourists which puts your value down. I really want to see somewhere else besides Manila tho
Tezza you're gonna love Iloilo. Super friendly people and off the charts foreign value. At first there seems not much to do, but I got hooked into some of the karaoke joints and small clubs and loved it.

I've been to Cebu City and its fine. More of a stopoff for exploring south to Oslob, etc. This time I'm just staging before going over to Bohol for a motorcycle trip. Bohol has an amazing coastal highway around the entire island with stunning coastal views, cute towns, secluded beaches, etc.  I will spend three nights (Th, F, S) in Cebu City beforehand.  If I find a winner I'll drag her over to Bohol with me. Otherwise I'll ride stag. Bohol is a super chill island with plenty of interesting sights and nature. Beautiful people.

So my itinerary for this trip (I leave in a week).

4 nights in Quezon City (my pipeline is spilling over)
4 nights in Hong Kong (including one Sunday--domestic helpers beware, visiting my old harem)
3 nights in Cebu City (staying at IT)
4-7 days in Bohol (come what may)
1-3 nights in Manila (black hole)
Oh nice I thought Iloilo was going to be so far off the beaten path knowing would have seen it. That’s awesome, I really wanted to go somewhere where your value is crazy high just to experience it. I thought it was great in Manila but that’s nothing compared to other places. Cebu I’m thinking of going too but I just won’t stay too long. Was also thinking maybe Boracay (even tho it’s a tourist hub) what are your thoughts on that place?

You also recommend dumaguete?

I like your itinerary too
Kpop, 

Camiguin might also interest you, if you are allotting 4-7 days to Bohol. Likely a bit more secluded for you and your potential companion. From Cebu, can catch a short flight or take the  ferry.

Either way, proposed trip sounds fun. Enjoy.
If you want a massive party on a gorgeous beach, go to Boracay. Full of douchebags though and harder to pull.

If you're taking your girl, I would recommend Palawan or smaller islands in the Visayas.

Dumaguete is a fun city, but probably not one I would take a girl to. Instead go there for the copious university girls.
My favorite place to go at night to party is MO2.

Complete entertainment center. Has restaurant, live music + dance floor outside, indoor club/bar with music and dancing.

For living, id stay in walking distance of Ayala if possible.

See if the club M16 is still open. No foreigners go there and you will get a shit load of IOIs.
(03-07-2018, 10:09 PM)k pop Wrote: If you want a massive party on a gorgeous beach, go to Boracay. Full of douchebags though and harder to pull.

If you're taking your girl, I would recommend Palawan or smaller islands in the Visayas.

Dumaguete is a fun city, but probably not one I would take a girl to. Instead go there for the copious university girls.

Nightlife and partying actually isn't something high on my list so I've been giving Boracay a second thought going solo. I would however go with a girl. 

Even Palawan I'm not that sure I'm keen on anymore either. 

Ill be spending there first week or so in iloilo and then I'm thinking Cebu, Dumaguete, Bohol. 

I want a mixture of places with a lot of people (cebu) but that would bring your value down so it would be great to go to places that are off the beaten path and not many foreigners go too.

Im looking forward to hearing how you liked Bohol
(03-10-2018, 12:24 AM)tezza198 Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 10:09 PM)k pop Wrote: If you want a massive party on a gorgeous beach, go to Boracay. Full of douchebags though and harder to pull.

Nightlife and partying actually isn't something high on my list so I've been giving Boracay a second thought going solo. I would however go with a girl. 

Even Palawan I'm not that sure I'm keen on anymore either. 

Ill be spending there first week or so in iloilo and then I'm thinking Cebu, Dumaguete, Bohol. 

I want a mixture of places with a lot of people (cebu) but that would bring your value down so it would be great to go to places that are off the beaten path and not many foreigners go too.

Im looking forward to hearing how you liked Bohol

Bohol is fabulous with lots to see and do. Boracay.... Meh.......  and the beach is so polluted they have actually had to shut it down a couple of times (oh, and its expensive). It's main value is that girls you pull elsewhere all have it as one of their dream destinations. I second the comments on Iloilo, and Dumaguete is fun too.
I am going to be in the Philippines for 2.5 months. I'll warm things up in Manila for 2 weeks, Cebu for 1 week and then Davao for 1-2 months. From Davao, i will go to CDO and Butuan for 3-5 days stints.

In Ilio or Dumaguete? Can you do well if you pipeline ahead and do day game for 3-5 days stays?
(03-06-2018, 03:12 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah the best advice I have is to get a place really close to malls, so you can meet the date there and bring her back easily.

(03-28-2018, 06:10 PM)Adrenaline Wrote: I am going to be in the Philippines for 2.5 months. I'll warm things up in Manila for 2 weeks, Cebu for 1 week and then Davao for 1-2 months.  From Davao, i will go to CDO and Butuan for 3-5 days stints.

In Ilio or Dumaguete? Can you do well if you pipeline ahead and do day game for 3-5 days stays?

I would be interested in knowing this as well. How come you’ve chosen to stay in Davao for the majority of the time?
(03-28-2018, 06:10 PM)Adrenaline Wrote: I am going to be in the Philippines for 2.5 months. I'll warm things up in Manila for 2 weeks, Cebu for 1 week and then Davao for 1-2 months.  From Davao, i will go to CDO and Butuan for 3-5 days stints.

why are you planning to spend 1-2 months in davao? 

1 week for cebu is just not enough. 

id do this as a base (with some side trips to nearby places)

manila - 3 weeks
cebu - 3 weeks
davao - 3 weeks
Take favorite girl to an island (bohol etc) and do cool shit for 1 week
I'll be in Cebu City next Tuesday for 1-2 weeks. If anyone is planning to be there let me know.
(03-28-2018, 11:31 PM)tezza198 Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 03:12 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah the best advice I have is to get a place really close to malls, so you can meet the date there and bring her back easily.

I would be interested in knowing this as well. How come you’ve chosen to stay in Davao for the majority of the time?

Why Davao for longer? Actually, i got a little side gig teaching local sports coaches at a local university in Davao by using some of my sports contacts. They pay for about 10 days worth of my stay. That's part why...  but i don't know... i tend to like conservative-harder-to-get-in-bed-innocent girl...so i assumed Davao had more of these + higher foreign value :Smile The thing is... i haven't booked any flights in advanced, if after 3 weeks in Davao i am bored and i can always go back to Cebu or elsewhere.
(03-29-2018, 08:56 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 11:31 PM)tezza198 Wrote:

Why Davao for longer? Actually, i got a little side gig teaching local sports coaches at a local university in Davao by using some of my sports contacts. They pay for about 10 days worth of my stay. That's part why...  but i don't know... i tend to like conservative-harder-to-get-in-bed-innocent girl...so i assumed Davao had more of these + higher foreign value :Smile The thing is... i haven't booked any flights in advanced, if after 3 weeks in Davao i am bored and i can always go back to Cebu or elsewhere.

Oh that’s cool. My last trip I booked flights and Airbnb’s on the go but ended up costing a lot more than it should have. Would you recommend planning it more this time? At least for 50-70% of it. I’m going for a month
I am in Cebu City now. Anyone here?