FilipinoCupid
Hey guys. I am planning a trip to the Philippines.

Just signed up for FilipinoCupid. 

I am getting messages left, right and centre. Are these messages legitimate?

Also, do you all upgrade your membership so you can message people? If so, do you go for platinum or gold membership?

Side note, how effective is day game in the Philippines in terms of converting numbers into dates? I feel relatively more comfortable doing day game as I rarely do online game because it hasn't been effective for me being an Asian in Australia.
I'm also heading to Manilla in 1 week or 2 weeks ( i'm still waiting for another visa here) and I also signed up for filipino cupid. I just took a platina for 1 month, it was about 25USD, i don't know if it's worth it or not. I will tell you after a month, at least you can now send the girls a message.

God bless the english levels from filipina's . Do anybody know which messaging app they use the most in the philipinnes? I'm trying to get them now on whatsapp or Skype.
For me Cupid was kinda useless. True thing, there's a lot of chicks and all of them wanna meet. But most were mega ugly and a lot are from the countryside too.
Weirdest is how they consider themselves. I searched with the filter for very attractive girls. Still 99% ugly. Besides theyre usjally from poor families so they never had WhatsApp or Viber, some had Skype. But usually their connection sucks so hard that a videocall is a pain in the ass.
Same goes for date in Asia too.
Way better and cheaper: tinder
Get tinder plus and pipeline. If you're not ugly and have two nice pictures it's a save deal. You easily get matches with around 5 hotties a day. So if you pipeline for 3 weeks it's already over 60. If just half of them wanna meet up you have 30 dates with hotties. And trust me the response ratio is mega high. Develop a way to get the number fast and call, best videocall that they see you're real.
Most guys don't have the balls to call and write around. Be better then that.
Actually my biggest problem was scheduling. Most chicks work or go to university so mostly you can only meetup in the evening. And that sucks cause there the traffic is the biggest.
For me the next worked: stay in touch with some high quality girls and the sluts.
Everything in between...its a long investment which doesn't really pay off in my eyes.
In the conversations. Try to find out which chick has an own place. In that case you can go to her. And take care of the pictures. Always a body picture and one smiling!
Those are all real girls. They are way easier to meet than tinder, but as Phase says many times because they are a bit poorer. There are also the girls on there who only want to be with a foreigner.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
20 I'm really asking myself how you made your date schedule in manila. I'm happy when I can have two proper dates per day.
- how you make sure they come near where you live? And you pay the uber/grab?
How you make they find free time during noon/afternoon?
Really in theory I could have 4 dates a day easily but practically it's one or two.
1 4 7 and 10. If I think they could flake I double book. Obviously some girls can go out late and others only earlier in the day. 7 is the money time where most girls are free so I use it on my favorites. Sometimes I cut dates short when I book dates close together.

Just don’t go on the date if they don’t agree to the place close to you. He only time I will go to them is if they are super hot. I didn’t used to but I pay now if they ask or don’t have another way.
In advance of my upcoming Phils trip, I have been long distance tindering.  Wow have things changed since I used it last in the Phils in 2015!  SO many of the girls on there have some serious attitudes. It reminds me of trying to date here in the USA. Many act like they are doing you a favor just chatting with you. I had this same experience when I was in Lima last fall. From my perspective, things on Tinder have changed. I have to assume because these girls are getting SO much attention and validation on this app. Granted I have met a few sweeties, but it hasn't been worth the labor. In 2014-15, you would match with almost every girl and most would be willing to meet up right away. Now it appears to be the grind of chat-whoring, no shows, bait and switches. etc. All the more reason I am focusing on day and night game on this trip. You know exactly what you're getting into, and it pushed you outside your comfort zone, which is good for confidence-building. I may get on Badoo and just hit up girls nearby, but that will probably be the extent of my online game.
Jesus I had the complete opposite experience. Usually when it doesn't work well it means you need to change your tactics.
Maybe change your age. Put a picture where they can clearly see your eyes (if they're blue or green), mention your height. I prove other pictures. And change your conversation routine.
Most guys just write something like hey, how're you, what's up.
Develop a good routine that works.
Tinder worked outstanding for me. Lead, get the number quick, call them.
and then they were willing to meet up with you? just like that?  what quality are we talking here?

im not exactly a rookie on the tinder. maybe its because my distance is not shown, but that hadn't been a problem in the past.
(03-01-2018, 01:02 PM)k pop Wrote: In advance of my upcoming Phils trip, I have been long distance tindering.  Wow have things changed since I used it last in the Phils in 2015!  SO many of the girls on there have some serious attitudes. It reminds me of trying to date here in the USA. Many act like they are doing you a favor just chatting with you. I had this same experience when I was in Lima last fall. From my perspective, things on Tinder have changed. I have to assume because these girls are getting SO much attention and validation on this app. Granted I have met a few sweeties, but it hasn't been worth the labor. In 2014-15, you would match with almost every girl and most would be willing to meet up right away. Now it appears to be the grind of chat-whoring, no shows, bait and switches. etc. All the more reason I am focusing on day and night game on this trip. You know exactly what you're getting into, and it pushed you outside your comfort zone, which is good for confidence-building.  I may get on Badoo and just hit up girls nearby, but that will probably be the extent of my online game.

I have to agree with this. Tinder in PH is just a waste of time. Not sure why guys keep talking about it. I have a really hard time believing anyone who says they do well on there.

I'd say it's a combination of factors, but mostly, for whatever reason, the girls on PH Tinder are "middle class" Filipinas, and they typically act like princesses. So many girls have told me stories about how their friends changed completely after their parents went OFW. It's like they get a little bit of money and it goes to their head.
Anyone knows if during easter game is death in manila? I'm pipelining and everything is going good so far, however a few girls telling me manila will be dead during easter.
I think I was there last easter and I don't remember it being too dead. But if it is just take a few days and fly to some beaches. You will have a great time.
(03-02-2018, 01:33 AM)k pop Wrote: and then they were willing to meet up with you? just like that?  what quality are we talking here?

im not exactly a rookie on the tinder. maybe its because my distance is not shown, but that hadn't been a problem in the past.

Quality is always matter if opinion but I'd say I have high standards.
Well it depends. Usually it goes like this:
Genuine compliment->small talk escape->number->calling. At the latest after one call they wanna meet.
Some even offer to show me around or go for a drink.
If a profile is really slutty I go for the hail mary. Works like one out of three times.

What I want to say in the end is. It's easy to complain. But apparently you wanna chicks there and it doesn' work as you want it to be. So solve it.
And I remember the lookings of the chicks at Cupid and DIA were so horrible in 99% of times I don't even consider to go back there.

The forum here is not about bragging or complaining. I think it's about helping each other to have the best time.
So let's start talking about your profile and routine or let's just stop it.