Tinder general thread
(07-25-2021, 12:35 AM)pancakemouse Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 05:28 PM)Dash Wrote: How exactly can they see right through it?

A guy WA's them with their name and all of their personal info.

Says they chatted on Tinder 4-6 months a ago.

With the number, name and all relevant personal info, it will be apparent yall talked before and most likely she gave you her number.

I even screen shot the convo where she gives it to me in case if she doesn't fall for the number and personal info.

Maybe some wouldn't go for it, but a decent amount would. Esp when you are a decent looking guy that falls within their dating range.

Someone in the US should test this out. Women go full retard when it comes to men on all corners of the globe. So I would be surprised if this wouldn't at least yield 25% conversion rate.

Change 25% to 2.5% and you're there. Numbers in the US with girls you actually match with don't even have a 25% conversion rate.  Hardly worth the effort to even try. I remember when guys on Roosh V were claiming the "mass restart text" method actually worked. As usual, it was typical PUA theorycrafting BS, I actually tried it on hundreds of numbers, and as expected, got absolutely nowhere. This is literally just mass restart texting except the girl never matched with you in the first place.

I stand by my original point: the US is just plain different than third world countries. You don't get her out within a week of getting her number, she's gone. Imagine trying to convince a girl you matched with "4 to 6 months ago" that you're still socially relevant.

Tinder for the US seems useless if you are not in a large major city. 

In my middle sized hometown city, looked like nothing but old, fat, ugly single moms. 

In Vietnam, if you don't chat with the girl soon and often (much less getting her out) there is a high chance she unfriends you. 

Someone PM a tinder girl in the US's whatsapp and I will hit them up. We can put this theory to the test. I just need to know their name, where they live, their job/schooling info.
(07-24-2021, 04:59 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: You can try this by spoofing with your information obfuscated to a random place in the US to see how it pans out.

Girls in the US I assume are more:

1) report happy, in conversation and for fake pictures
2) have more public IG profiles written out and public Snapchat profiles listed,  both which I believe I have literally a zero percent conversion rate.

It also really spooks the 5s if there's too much width in the looks scale (say 9). That's one lesson women manage to learn, especially in a country more liberal like the United States, with more sexual partners. Even with a 5 you have to play it pretty good these days, adding another variable can veer you off course.

One of the key things about this strategy is keeping the looks within 2 points. 

For example, if she 7, you cant be messaging her as a 4.
(07-25-2021, 05:30 AM)Dash Wrote:

With the number, name and all relevant personal info, it will be apparent yall talked before and most likely she gave you her number.

I even screen shot the convo where she gives it to me in case if she doesn't fall for the number and personal info.

Maybe some wouldn't go for it, but a decent amount would. Esp when you are a decent looking guy that falls within their dating range.

Someone in the US should test this out. Women go full retard when it comes to men on all corners of the globe. So I would be surprised if this wouldn't at least yield 25% conversion rate.

Change 25% to 2.5% and you're there. Numbers in the US with girls you actually match with don't even have a 25% conversion rate.  Hardly worth the effort to even try. I remember when guys on Roosh V were claiming the "mass restart text" method actually worked. As usual, it was typical PUA theorycrafting BS, I actually tried it on hundreds of numbers, and as expected, got absolutely nowhere. This is literally just mass restart texting except the girl never matched with you in the first place.

I stand by my original point: the US is just plain different than third world countries. You don't get her out within a week of getting her number, she's gone. Imagine trying to convince a girl you matched with "4 to 6 months ago" that you're still socially relevant.
Someone PM a tinder girl in the US's whatsapp and I will hit them up. We can put this theory to the test. I just need to know their name, where they live, their job/schooling info.

Girls in the US don't use WhatsApp. Even if they did, the fact that you'd be messaging them there instead of texting is a red flag.

Just take my word for it: this strategy is bonkers. You can't "cheat" the system with American girls that are actually high value.

I've restart texted probably 1000 girls in the past 5 years. To memory around 4 of those have converted to bangs. You can use that info how you want, but saying it flat out doesn't work isn't accurate. The odds are really low and it's a long shot. It's not meant to be some magic formula, just another tool you can use in an already stacked against you dating environment

As for Dash's sauce, sounds hilarious. I'd love to try it. He's mentioned it before and I think it's funny as fuck. I'd try it just for fun. Whatsapp is a no-go in US though
(07-23-2021, 05:28 PM)Dash Wrote: Someone in the US should test this out. I would be surprised if this wouldn't at least yield 25% conversion rate.

Change 25% to 2.5% and you're there. ... I actually tried it on hundreds of numbers, and as expected, got absolutely nowhere. This is literally just mass restart texting.

Kudos to Pancakemouse.  His blog proves that he actually tries stuff in the real world.

Dash doesn't just have a fake Tinder account.  He has a fake SwoopTheWorld account where he pretends to get dates.
It's become harder on tinder to evaluate if you're high smv or not. Before it used to be that if you're an 8 then you quickly get lots of matches, whereas if you were a 6 you'd get barely any match. Now it's more nuanced, I've made a fake high smv account in eastern europe and he gets only between 1.5 to 2.0 times as many likes as I do.

The real difference is after the 2 days boost : while he will continue to get likes every day, my tinder will quickly stop to give me any like after a week.

I've actually made some graphs during my last experiment in a city. This time the 2 days boost was even more nuanced between me and the fake high smv profile.

Me :

[Image: fcRNCeZ.png]
Him :

[Image: GCnz5nK.png]

As you can see there's barely any difference in the amount of likes. But my likes surges are much more "bumpy" whereas his likes curve is smoother and more natural. I didn't go after the 2 days boost but next time I'll run a 7 days experiment to see.

(Yes I carefully selected a high smv profile that looked "real" and I was careful in the experiment to do a hard reset to my iphone, change phone numbers and email, as well as removed the exif metadata of the pictures and renamed the pictures. Actually it's become a hobby of mine, I'll go to a telecoms shop and buy 20 sim cards to run experiments. They are quite cheap here. You have to be careful to create timers when running the experiments to often check your tinder every 5 minutes at the beginning to have faithful curves, then you can check every 1 or 2 hours)
(07-27-2021, 01:09 PM)foggyfrank Wrote: experiment

This is good stuff, I've thought about graphing the likes curve before. The noob boost is definitely steeper and shorter than it was in 2019.
Love that data Foggy!
(07-27-2021, 01:01 PM)klh Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 05:28 PM)Dash Wrote: Someone in the US should test this out. I would be surprised if this wouldn't at least yield 25% conversion rate.

Change 25% to 2.5% and you're there. ... I actually tried it on hundreds of numbers, and as expected, got absolutely nowhere. This is literally just mass restart texting.

Kudos to Pancakemouse.  His blog proves that he actually tries stuff in the real world.

Dash doesn't just have a fake Tinder account.  He has a fake SwoopTheWorld account where he pretends to get dates.

Who are you?
(07-27-2021, 01:09 PM)foggyfrank Wrote: It's become harder on tinder to evaluate if you're high smv or not. Before it used to be that if you're an 8 then you quickly get lots of matches, whereas if you were a 6 you'd get barely any match. Now it's more nuanced, I've made a fake high smv account in eastern europe and he gets only between 1.5 to 2.0 times as many likes as I do.

The real difference is after the 2 days boost : while he will continue to get likes every day, my tinder will quickly stop to give me any like after a week.

I've actually made some graphs during my last experiment in a city. This time the 2 days boost was even more nuanced between me and the fake high smv profile.

As you can see there's barely any difference in the amount of likes. But my likes surges are much more "bumpy" whereas his likes curve is smoother and more natural. I didn't go after the 2 days boost but next time I'll run a 7 days experiment to see.

(Yes I carefully selected a high smv profile that looked "real" and I was careful in the experiment to do a hard reset to my iphone, change phone numbers and email, as well as removed the exif metadata of the pictures and renamed the pictures. Actually it's become a hobby of mine, I'll go to a telecoms shop and buy 20 sim cards to run experiments. They are quite cheap here. You have to be careful to create timers when running the experiments to often check your tinder every 5 minutes at the beginning to have faithful curves, then you can check every 1 or 2 hours)

The main advantage my fake has over my real one is the age. 

The fake gets exposure to way more 18-22 year olds. 

Those increasing the quality of likes/matches.
(07-26-2021, 07:31 PM)pancakemouse Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 05:30 AM)Dash Wrote:

Girls in the US don't use WhatsApp. Even if they did, the fact that you'd be messaging them there instead of texting is a red flag.

Just take my word for it: this strategy is bonkers. You can't "cheat" the system with American girls that are actually high value.

How exactly would you message them if you deleted your tinder or if they deleted their tinder?

Girls ignore far worse red flags when it comes to men. 

Giving them way too much credit. 

Until you actually try this strategy, I don't think you are in any position to be telling people definitively what works and doesn't. 

Btw, what's the main sms app in the US? Thought it was WA.
Sending my fake to Chicago. Will get 30 numbers of girls who are above average either in face or body.

Then test out the conversion rate with my real sms app.
(07-27-2021, 04:21 PM)Dash Wrote: The main advantage my fake has over my real one is the age. 

I don't understand the need to make a fake one if it doesn't give you more matches than if you used your real profile with the same age filters.
- You can always use faceapp with the "young" filter to make you look younger if needed.
- You can create one tinder profile of age 23 years old with filters 18-22, and one tinder profile of age 30 years old with filters 23-29 so that the age ranges don't overlap. You can even use different pictures for your 2 profiles. Have you tried it already?

But I could understand that you create multiple fake tinder profiles that have the same age overlap. Say you make 2 fake profiles + your real profile, all targeting 20-28 years old. Then in theory you can reap 3 times as many numbers without girls from tinder noticing that you run 3 profiles. Of course in reality it would be less than 3 times as many numbers because the 3 profiles will sometimes match with the same girl.

I'm interested to try that actually. I have an Android os that allows me to create multiple users thus the tinder apps will be totally isolated from each other. But I'm a bit scared that tinder will detect the trick since it will get the phone fingerprint + the exact same gps location. I have to see if faking the gps still works on tinder.
(07-27-2021, 05:01 PM)foggyfrank Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 04:21 PM)Dash Wrote: The main advantage my fake has over my real one is the age. 

I don't understand the need to make a fake one if it doesn't give you more matches than if you used your real profile with the same age filters.
- You can always use faceapp with the "young" filter to make you look younger if needed.
- You can create one tinder profile of age 23 years old with filters 18-22, and one tinder profile of age 30 years old with filters 23-29 so that the age ranges don't overlap. You can even use different pictures for your 2 profiles. Have you tried it already?

You can't change your age on tinder without making a new one. 

It's not my age filters that are the problem. Girls use their own filters that will make you invisible to them and them to me if you are older or younger than the range they select.

I already look young, that's not the problem. Hence why my conversion rates are very good with my real sms app. 

The fake gives me way more matches. It's 1 year old with 4k matches. My real one is 5+ years old with 4K matches. 

The fake one has model tier looks. Nearly no girl within age is swiping left on that profile. Hence why it can get a massive match total within a short time frame.

Basically, my real profile has and still does good, esp since upgrading to platinum (however, since turning 32, it's getting me less 18-22 year olds). The fake one is just ungodly good.

You don't need to fake the gps as brothers and roommates live together and both use the same tinder location / internet connection.

The most optimal setup is using 3 profiles.

Real One

Fake 26 - 28 YO Better Light Feature Guy (within 2 points of your real looks)

Fake 26 - 28 YO Better Dark Feature Guy (within.2 points of your real looks)
(07-27-2021, 05:08 PM)Dash Wrote: [garbage post that reeks low IQ]

Ok you didn't get what I wrote. Are you a retard or something?

Love this feeling when it seems like I'm talking to an Indian customer service rep.
(07-27-2021, 05:40 PM)foggyfrank Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 05:08 PM)Dash Wrote: [garbage post that reeks low IQ]

Ok you didn't get what I wrote. Are you a retard or something?

Love this feeling when it seems like I'm talking to an Indian customer service rep.

I don't think you got what I wrote. And why are you being a prick? I was having a normal chat with you. Haven't said anything disrespectful to you.

Quote:I don't understand the need to make a fake one if it doesn't give you more matches than if you used your real profile with the same age filters.

It does give me more matches. Way more. He has model-tier looks. 4k matches in 1 years time.

Quote:- You can always use faceapp with the "young" filter to make you look younger if needed.

I already look young. No need. 

Quote:You can create one tinder profile of age 23 years old with filters 18-22, and one tinder profile of age 30 years old with filters 23-29 so that the age ranges don't overlap.

I want age ranges to overlap. I want max exposure to women. 

Quote:You can even use different pictures for your 2 profiles.

This is better than only have 1 real one, but not better than having the 2nd profile be better looking than yourself.
(07-27-2021, 05:08 PM)Dash Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 05:01 PM)foggyfrank Wrote:

You can't change your age on tinder without making a new one. 

It's not my age filters that are the problem. Girls use their own filters that will make you invisible to them and them to me if you are older or younger than the range they select.

I already look young, that's not the problem. Hence why my conversion rates are very good with my real sms app. 

The fake gives me way more matches. It's 1 year old with 4k matches. My real one is 5+ years old with 4K matches. 

The fake one has model tier looks. Nearly no girl within age is swiping left on that profile. Hence why it can get a massive match total within a short time frame.

Basically, my real profile has and still does good, esp since upgrading to platinum (however, since turning 32, it's getting me less 18-22 year olds). The fake one is just ungodly good.

You don't need to fake the gps as brothers and roommates live together and both use the same tinder location / internet connection.

The most optimal setup is using 3 profiles.

Real One

Fake 26 - 28 YO Better Light Feature Guy (within 2 points of your real looks)

Fake 26 - 28 YO Better Dark Feature Guy (within.2 points of your real looks)

What he means is why not just use 2 real profiles of yourself but with different age, using fake profiles for me is such a waste of time, the only useful thing I can think of is filtering for certain behaviour. For example let's say you match with a really hot girl and she seems super eager but you might suspect she is a hoe, you can use the fake tinder profile to verify this without needing to burn your lead in case you were wrong.

Before I tried to maximize my old with strategies like these but it takes way too much time. Better to just focus on one good profile on each platform (tinder,bumble,etc).

I know it's country dependent but Bumble free version has worked great for me and it doesn't punish inactivity like tinder. I feel like in Bumble girls talk to me right away where as in Tinder if I miss the match window then I'm not as likely to get a response.

There is a language app that is a hidden gem in my opinion, it's called Tandem.
@Shifty

I explained why I use a fake vs a 2nd real one numerous times in this thread.

My real one has 4k matches in 5+ years. The fake has 4k matches in 1 year.

On top of the massive pool of new matches to fish from, you can also filter for slooty behavior without burning your real identity.

Which I have made use of plenty of times. Message girls I already knew with the fake and turn it sexual. Once confirmed sloots, turn around and re-message with my real one and immediately have them come over for the bang.

Doesn't really take up any more time than if you had a surplus on your real one. Not to mention being able for quickly filter for sloots which allows you to bypass dates and the normal chatting phase. With the fake, I quickly get all their info and never message them again with the fake.
Amazed at the lack of black girls in Chicago on tinder....
(07-27-2021, 05:53 PM)Dash Wrote: @Shifty

I explained why I use a fake vs a 2nd real one numerous times in this thread.

My real one has 4k matches in 5+ years. The fake has 4k matches in 1 year.

On top of the massive pool of new matches to fish from, you can also filter for slooty behavior without burning your real identity.

Which I have made use of plenty of times. Message girls I already knew with the fake and turn it sexual. Once confirmed sloots, turn around and re-message with my real one and immediately have them come over for the bang.

Doesn't really take up any more time than if you had a surplus on your real one. Not to mention being able for quickly filter for sloots which allows you to bypass dates and the normal chatting phase. With the fake, I quickly get all their info and never message them again with the fake.
LMAO!!! Love it. Girls are complete idiots aren't they.... Jesus. They are like a fly headed into the light(your place).

Out of curiosity, have you used your fake profile on other countries outside of the S.E Asia. I'm curious if said fake profile is desired in all locations or is a different male type needed in other locations, based on preferences of said countries/culture?  If you have, please do tell..