Tinder tips and tricks
(11-09-2019, 12:10 PM)zanetti Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 11:46 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: -Get tinder gold. Set age ranges wide if you have the time (let those old women drive up your ELO score), have good diverse pictures (solo pic from close up, social pic with friends, pre selection pic with a hot girl (yet not too close as she is not your girlfriend), body pic (no mirror selfies, just casual), high status pic (in a suit, with a nice car, fancy spot), write a clever bio demonstrating your value, add some joke and something which makes a girl classify herself and if you have a good IG then connect it. Mention other languages you speak also.
-Make sure your age is in the twenties (even if you are older), then hide your age. This assures you are within all girls age range. Then when a girl asks, you can be honest as your age was hidden anyway.
-With gold, you see who matched you. When you arrive to a new place, at first only match the girls that matched you already to drive up your ELO score and get more visibility. Then after a while you can target match the hotties (5 a day) through superlikes and pics of the day (10 a day). Don't go on swiping sprees, let them match you first. Initiate convos with all girls you match, but don't waste time building rapport, get that number and take it to whatsapp.
-For the elite make a second tinder. The first one serves to get those matches all over the world and then using the new 'nearby' function so you can hit em up, you wanna get hundreds of matches on this one. The second one serves to just delete and re-install every couple of weeks to get the new guy visibility bonus.

Great idea on the setting your age in 20s and hiding it!

One thing that is strange is that I also have tinder gold but I do not have the 'pics of the day' or 'nearby' features?! Could it be that tinder has different optionality depending on which country you're in??

Indeed, that seems to be the case. The tinder pics of the day I've had for over a year. The nearby feature is a bit new (and very useful), but I know for sure that it depends on the country.
https://killyourinnerloser.com/why-your-...es-suck/#9

I found this today. I wondered why I never got laid using tinder for years on and off. I'll restart. The site also shows his tinder pictures.

I also browsed around and this link is perfect about "text game" and "what to say" (hint: be good looking, most gurus that emphasize routines don't get laid)

https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-gu...k-up-lines

Certain self promoters need to rise to this level or go back to working their day jobs.
Oh could this be me you’re referring to
what do you do in this scenario?

- have a bunch of numbers of matched chicks you want to meet
- not enough time to meet them all
- afraid that if you just dont keep them engaged they wont meet when you finally have the time to
(03-03-2020, 07:38 AM)randomA Wrote: what do you do in this scenario?

- have a bunch of numbers of matched chicks you want to meet
- not enough time to meet them all
- afraid that if you just dont keep them engaged they wont meet when you finally have the time to

- Push for the meet asap. Most online girls fall off if you haven't met within 14-21 days of first contact or first getting the number. Ideally, I push to meet the girl the very same week we start talking.
- Ping occasionally (with non-needy messages) to stay on their radar
Thanks , shit man. I literally have 2-3 free days to meet and a bunch of leads. Think i'll have to start double booking.
(03-04-2020, 04:43 AM)randomA Wrote: Thanks , shit man. I literally have 2-3 free days to meet and a bunch of leads. Think i'll have to start double booking.

Keep in mind the flake/ghost rate on tinder in the US is atrociously high.  At least from my experience, the conversion rate of girls who actually follow thru with the meet AND look like their pictures is low.  I would set aside just a little time each day and double book, unless you're into having your time wasted all day, which isn't hard to do on tinder.  Take the rest of the time those days and do you (run errands, rest, etc...)
(03-04-2020, 04:43 AM)randomA Wrote: Thanks , shit man. I literally have 2-3 free days to meet and a bunch of leads. Think i'll have to start double booking.

You can invite six at once. Fake male model profile gets about 1 good lead per six meeting invites - for whatever reason.
yeah , looks like the ratio isnt that different. it's a serious shitshow.

- i did 1 fresh account, run it for about 5 days. 42 matches. opened all.
- maybe less than 15 replied. none of the "hot" matches replied (i bet these have just too many incoming chats (does tinder even have read receipt btw?)). all replies were from the lower quality matches.
- about half engaged in a pseudo conversation that allowed me to get numbers for whatsapp.
- after transition, out of these, even if I propose same time slots i believe maybe 1 or 2 at max will agree to meet, and probably not even on my proposed time/date..

i agree one has to immediately go for date scheduling without letting any time pass from the whatsapp bounce.
not easy to do tho when you dont know about your own schedule yourself.
but i noticed that if you let even one night pass from the "text bubble" you created earlier on these sluts change their mind and might be no longer in the mood to entertain you.
@ramdomA

What you’re saying only applies if this is a chick who just wants to get laid that night (maybe 5-10% of total women on tinder). For the rest, taking more then one day isn’t gonna hurt your chances

On the flip side, I’ve seen dozens of guys fuck it up by pushing too hard for the same night day. I would say over 90% of my tinders lays I didn’t bang on the same day as I matched. I have lots that took weeks from Match to bang
I will now share a great trick, you guys can thank me later.

Very few know about this one.

But this one is great if you have some girls who you haven't talked with for a while and where the conversation kind of died (or if you have an old match with too many red flags in the profile and you won't bother talking with her unless she initiates the conversation).

Then do this:

Go to the conversation with your match and press top right. Then you will see this option displayed "Turn off messages". You press on that one and then press top right again on "Turn on messages".

What you will see happen is that the match will get to the top of the list of your matches (and for her too) for some reason even if you haven't actually wrote anything to her. I did this last night and today lots of old matches wrote to me and I'm about to set up a few dates.

Try it!
(03-08-2020, 08:12 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: @ramdomA

What you’re saying only applies if this is a chick who just wants to get laid that night (maybe 5-10% of total women on tinder). For the rest, taking more then one day isn’t gonna hurt your chances

On the flip side, I’ve seen dozens of guys fuck it up by pushing too hard for the same night day. I would say over 90% of my tinders lays I didn’t bang on the same day as I matched. I have lots that took weeks from Match to bang

no one where i am ever wants to meet on the same day as match. also with a full time wageslave job i can only meet during weekends. 
these girls have weekends busy in advance, so by the time they have a free slot they have already forgot about you / lost any interest.
If a girl wants to meet you she’ll brush off the same night invite - it’s going to hurt your chances with girls that were never going to meet you anyways, it creates the illusion of a screwup vía selection bias.

If you really want to go insane, start scheduling dates at times you can’t meet at all, and then flake on them, offer a reschedule at a time you can. I do this all the time. You’ll shed like 20 contacts at a time doing this, they won’t even answer
at this point the biggest challenge here is the contact retention.
after you successfully are in a texting chat, if you dont keep somewhat contact up, they will flake on you at the date time or cancel etc.
also during that time they might have been matching someone else so you just get pushed out.
(03-08-2020, 08:03 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: I will now share a great trick, you guys can thank me later.

Very few know about this one.

But this one is great if you have some girls who you haven't talked with for a while and where the conversation kind of died (or if you have an old match with too many red flags in the profile and you won't bother talking with her unless she initiates the conversation).

Then do this:

Go to the conversation with your match and press top right. Then you will see this option displayed "Turn off messages". You press on that one and then press top right again on "Turn on messages".

What you will see happen is that the match will get to the top of the list of your matches (and for her too) for some reason even if you haven't actually wrote anything to her. I did this last night and today lots of old matches wrote to me and I'm about to set up a few dates.

Try it!

Do you mean the 'mute notifications' / 'unmute notifications' option after hitting the ellipses (...) on the top right?
(03-10-2020, 12:07 AM)p_1337 Wrote: Do you mean the 'mute notifications' / 'unmute notifications' option after hitting the ellipses (...) on the top right?

Correct.

It will shove you to the top of the list.
Tried what above and indeed it works as advertised.
Nice trick.