Tinder general thread
^^ Downside, atleast for me is, I compile thousands and thousands of girls on various social media / messaging accounts and many of the gems get lost in a vast sea.

Also makes me indecisive of who to meet.
oh boohoo i don't which girl to fuck. These are good problems to have dashy boy. I feel like i should be learning Tinder game from you
My tinder game is shit honestly. Those numbers are just from having tinder a long time.

I don't have optimized pics.

I have a shit to average bio.

I spend little to no time building rapport or attraction during chatting.

Dash Tinder Routine

Hey how are you?

Where do you stay?

What's your work / What do you study?

Let's have coffee sometime. What is your number?

Add to social media/sms app and 80% never chat to again.
Damn, I got all these elaborate routines and shit. I have all the Tinder gimmicks, pic a motorcycle, pic of me with a dog, pic of me with a girl doing some adventurous shit, foux mugshot. Really I spent a lot of time with it. I get success, but it's a little slow. But I'm working with sub-par looks in a liberal dystopian city.

Though that probably works pretty good with Asian girls that don't speak perfect English in a high pop city.. I've been feeling like that more when I talk with ESL people. Like our interactions are simpler, a little more pure. We're just going on the basics. Basic common courtesy, basic politeness, basic game. I've often enjoyed that a lot more. I'm tired of signalling to western girls I'm all these different (persumeably) attractive things. Maybe I should rethink my game a bit. A part of my thinks if i was doing more basic shit I'd get left out to pasture, but it's worth a try. Maybe I'm over complicating things.

If you're only burning 80% and you have the volume to keep going, I don't see an issue with that at all my man. With my shit, I convert probably 1/2 to numbers, probably 1/10 to bangs of that to bangs. But I'm really only working with 5-10 leads a week. So that's 1/20 matches to bangs all said and done. I personally think that's a decent ratio, but the volume isn't there. That's just with Tinder of course.

Tinders kind of a rough game. Meet a lot of whacky girls on there. In the end I don't think it's good for the soul.
Tinder in mid tier all america is god awful. Atleast for my hometown.

When I was back home visiting about 2 years ago, I matched with like 1 or 2 girls and from the likes I got, they were all terrible options (fat, ugly, single mothers, etc etc). Tinder was literally worthless in my 200k pop hometown.
Pavlov\s dog Wrote:...

Though that probably works pretty good with Asian girls that don't speak perfect English in a high pop city.. I've been feeling like that more when I talk with ESL people. Like our interactions are simpler, a little more pure. We're just going on the basics. Basic common courtesy, basic politeness, basic game. I've often enjoyed that a lot more. I'm tired of signalling to western girls I'm all these different (persumeably)  attractive things. Maybe I should rethink my game a bit. A part of my thinks if i was doing more basic shit I'd get left out to pasture, but it's worth a try. Maybe I'm over complicating things.

No offense but when you posted your 'Real Fucking Game' thread, I knew you had never traveled nor been with non Western women to any meaningful extent.

Once you go abroad, you realize that there are attractive women out there who are less spoiled and don't require all the gimmicky shit that you have to do in the USA. When that gimmicky shit is no longer required to have a nice fling or relationship, you realize what a waste of time it is to overthink the game...

In general, you just have to be passably sociable, playful, reasonably confident, and not a simp to have a shot with a decent foreign girl. 

The game with non-USA girls is different and much less caustic, cynical, and neurotic. Less hair trigger ghosting and other weird, asocial behavior.

Make no mistake, you're still dealing with girls and their unpredictability but at least with the foreign girls, you'll be better rewarded for being mostly yourself rather than some version of an aloof Chad clown. By dint of your own foreignness, you're given a wider berth of acceptable behaviors and this allows for smoother, more enjoyable, and natural interactions — which you seem to be noticing in the part of your post I bolded above. 

And yeah, once you start focusing on foreign girls, you'll likely start the process of putting yourself out to pasture with the trendfucker young urban American girls... and this goes double once you learn a foreign language and can seduce girls in that language.

However, with enough exposure to girls abroad you likely won't be motivated to jump through the hoops to land those American girls.

So rather than being frustrated with the game stateside as you likely are now, you may find yourself dismissing it altogether as simply ridiculous, similar to how you couldn't see yourself wearing a turban to round up middle eastern pussy.
(07-23-2020, 06:08 PM)billydingdong Wrote:
Pavlov\s dog Wrote:...

Though that probably works pretty good with Asian girls that don't speak perfect English in a high pop city.. I've been feeling like that more when I talk with ESL people. Like our interactions are simpler, a little more pure. We're just going on the basics. Basic common courtesy, basic politeness, basic game. I've often enjoyed that a lot more. I'm tired of signalling to western girls I'm all these different (persumeably)  attractive things. Maybe I should rethink my game a bit. A part of my thinks if i was doing more basic shit I'd get left out to pasture, but it's worth a try. Maybe I'm over complicating things.

No offense but when you posted your 'Real Fucking Game' thread, I knew you had never traveled nor been with non Western women to any meaningful extent.

Once you go abroad, you realize that there are attractive women out there who are less spoiled and don't require all the gimmicky shit that you have to do in the USA. When that gimmicky shit is no longer required to have a nice fling or relationship, you realize what a waste of time it is to overthink the game...

In general, you just have to be passably sociable, playful, reasonably confident, and not a simp to have a shot with a decent foreign girl. 

The game with non-USA girls is different and much less caustic, cynical, and neurotic. Less hair trigger ghosting and other weird, asocial behavior.

Make no mistake, you're still dealing with girls and their unpredictability but at least with the foreign girls, you'll be better rewarded for being mostly yourself rather than some version of an aloof  Chad clown. By dint of your own foreignness, you're given a wider berth of acceptable behaviors and this allows for  smoother, more enjoyable, and natural interactions — which you seem to be noticing in the part of your post I bolded above. 

And yeah, once you start focusing on foreign girls, you'll likely start the process of putting yourself out to pasture with the trendfucker young urban American girls...  and this goes double once you learn a foreign language and can seduce girls in that language.

However, with enough exposure to girls abroad you likely won't be motivated to jump through the hoops to land those American girls.

So rather than being frustrated with the game stateside as you likely are now, you may find yourself dismissing it altogether as simply ridiculous, similar to how you couldn't see yourself wearing a turban to round up middle eastern pussy.

Excellent post.  How do I rep?  Additionally, I would recommend that you create a profile on Latin American Cupid (or one of the other Cupid affiliates).  I can basically guarantee that your inbox will light up like a Christmas tree.  Quality might be an issue from most of the initiators but you will for sure get some good interactions and positive feedback.  And having to sift through less profiles of fatties is always a bonus.
@billydd

No offense taken. I don't travel and i admit as much often. I'll take what you have said into consideration. Learning spanish and planning on traveling abroad next year

Western women are certainly a grind to get any traction. Tough out here. I hope you're right about the foreign chicks
(07-23-2020, 06:08 PM)billydingdong Wrote: ...

I'm in two minds about this.

On the one hand, yes we put up with too much bullshit from Western women. The needle has moved too far.

On the other hand, dealing with Western women can keep your game knife sharp. I am very aware of how lazy and unwilling to put any work into a lay once I've come back from abroad. It ruins you a little.

It's very dangerous to just rely on bangs abroad. All that sexual frustration should be channelled into your life achievements in the West. Success will get you pussy. That's how society always worked.

Moreover, sexual desire is infinite and you can get used to having new pussy every day abroad. That's just not healthy on any metric. Sometimes less is more.

I found myself getting pissed off with girls this week in NYC. But for all the frustration I got laid three times already. So you have to ask yourself: am I just winding myself up here? How much sex do I have a right to expect?

I ask this NOT for reasons of "entitlement" but for the sake of my own happiness. We already get more than any man in history, I'll wager, even in the West.

So pavlov: in my opinion if you're having decent success where you are, there's no reason to leave any time soon. There's time enough for that when you get older.

But yeah we all gotta get off tinder after this quarantine.
I guess pussylicker is jealous that he hasn’t been included in all the fun conversation on the forum recently.

Banning Negativity Nancies like Special Ed seemed to go a long way in bring quality contributors back to the forum.
(07-23-2020, 11:00 PM)churros Wrote:

I'm in two minds about this.

On the one hand, yes we put up with too much bullshit from Western women. The needle has moved too far.

On the other hand, dealing with Western women can keep your game knife sharp. I am very aware of how lazy and unwilling to put any work into a lay once I've come back from abroad. It ruins you a little.

It's very dangerous to just rely on bangs abroad. All that sexual frustration should be channelled into your life achievements in the West. Success will get you pussy. That's how society always worked.

Moreover, sexual desire is infinite and you can get used to having new pussy every day abroad. That's just not healthy on any metric. Sometimes less is more.

I found myself getting pissed off with girls this week in NYC. But for all the frustration I got laid three times already. So you have to ask yourself: am I just winding myself up here? How much sex do I have a right to expect?

I ask this NOT for reasons of "entitlement" but for the sake of my own happiness. We already get more than any man in history, I'll wager, even in the West.

So pavlov: in my opinion if you're having decent success where you are, there's no reason to leave any time soon. There's time enough for that when you get older.

In principle, I agree that sex is much easier to obtain these days than in past generations but the clear tradeoff that was made is that you lost a large percentage of quality women in the process.  How many of the women have we banged were worth any effort or consideration beyond sex?  The good ones tend to be snatched up while they are young.

As far as being older, for the younger guys: I would probably target age 50 as a clear cutoff to expat to greener pastures.  Stack your cash, then make your dash.
I’ve banged quite a few women that were well worth the effort (by a wide margin). It cost me almost nothing to bang a lot of the women I have banged, aside from the basic costs of a lifestyle I would want to have anyway, such as having my own flat so that it’s easy to have women over and host fun parties, etc.

If anything, the modern reality has forced women to make more effort if they want to be considered top tier, because they have more to potentially gain than just being a boring housewife.
(07-24-2020, 03:47 AM)Suits Wrote: I’ve banged quite a few women that were well worth the effort (by a wide margin). It cost me almost nothing to bang a lot of the women I have banged, aside from the basic costs of a lifestyle I would want to have anyway, such as having my own flat so that it’s easy to have women over and host fun parties, etc.

If anything, the modern reality has forced women to make more effort if they want to be considered top tier, because they have more to potentially gain than just being a boring housewife.

How much of that consideration would you say is a function of the culture that you are currently in?  I get that sort of effort from Latinas but rarely (read: never) from gringas.
(07-24-2020, 04:23 AM)OviOs Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 03:47 AM)Suits Wrote: I’ve banged quite a few women that were well worth the effort (by a wide margin). It cost me almost nothing to bang a lot of the women I have banged, aside from the basic costs of a lifestyle I would want to have anyway, such as having my own flat so that it’s easy to have women over and host fun parties, etc.

How much of that consideration would you say is a function of the culture that you are currently in?  I get that sort of effort from Latinas but rarely (read: never) from gringas.

I’ve spent my adulthood living in both the USA (5 years) and China (8 years), but also about a dozen trips to Malaysia for up to two months at a time, so my opinions are not tied to my experience with one culture.
At age 50, id be looking at marrying a traditional conservative foreign woman about age 30-35.
(07-24-2020, 07:56 AM)Dash Wrote: At age 50, id be looking at marrying a traditional conservative foreign woman about age 30-35.

Smile Smile Smile

What type of a traditional conservative girl is single at 30-35?
^^

Yea harder to find.

I'd recommend not waiting till 50 to settle down lol

by 40ish is a good age as you can still get 25 year olds.
(07-24-2020, 07:56 AM)Dash Wrote: At age 50, id be looking at marrying a traditional conservative foreign woman about age 30-35.

A lot of us pushing 50 are newly divorced and coming out of long term relationships, and have absolutely no desire to settle down, quite the opposite, it's time to get back in the game. Personally I picked the wrong goddamn year to try to expat to greener pastures, as someone suggested above.
(07-23-2020, 11:00 PM)churros Wrote:

-snip-

Yeah, I don't know about that my man. I think a lot of people's idea of "success" isn't mine. I don't know how much you've read about my general outlook and ideas about why I learned game. But I'll be succinct - ever since I was a young man I just wanted to find a decent girl and settle down and have children and move somewhere far off and like start a farm or something. I mean seriously, it sounds stupid and antithetical to the whole idea of this place. It sounds like some incel fantasy you'd read on 4chan or the delusions of some chump. But that's really what I want in life, I'm a pretty simple guy at heart. 

I'd drop game, city life, banging random girls every week, driving a decent car and motorcycle, partying, risky lifestyle etc in a fucking second if I could find a 7/10 girl with good manners and a pleasant disposition that was down to start a family and live out in the stix. The material shit, the clout, my reputation in my city has never meant much to me. Ironically, it's that weird devil-may-care attitude that attracts people to me, both men and women. I don't really care for it. Anyway I digress.

I said that to say this. I've been grinding it out in my city and putting in serious effort and time for five fucking years now. I've done everything you could possibly think of. OLD, done it. Church game? done it. Meeting women through their father? Done it. Finding that diamond in the rough that just needs a strong man? Done it. Getting that girl that sees me as god all the way? Done it.  I've been panning for gold and come up short for a very long time now. The whole thing is really ironic and a little bit sour. I could probably write an encyclopedia on women and man-to-woman interactions and I guarantee you none of it would miss the mark by much. I didn't want to learn the stuff I know, I never really wanted any of this. In the end I ask myself a simple question. "Should it be this hard"? and coming from a person that believes nothing easy is worth doing the answer is no. It should not be this hard to find a 7/10 put some babies in her live on a farm and have a happy life. The culture is sabotaging me.

I'm convinced that the culture at least where I live is rotten to the very core. I've tried not to be cynical about it, I've really done my pavlov best to see the good in people even when the going gets tough. After every failure to get what I want, I'm hard on myself in a balanced way. I tell myself that I just need to be better, be more developed, and find a better woman and the winds will eventually change. I see the flaws in people I accept them. Even in women, as hard as it's always been. I could go on, but it doesn't make for great reading.

But the culture is rotten. Every step forward I nudge a woman t'words, the culture takes her 3 steps back. Unfortunately, there's just no escaping that. Independent thinking people do exist, less so in women even then they exist. But even women that are intelligent and independent can't escape their nature. And it's a controversial thing to talk about outside of the circles I run in. But their nature is that of a herd animal, so group consensus is important to them. I mean lets be real, it's important to everyone, but women simply cannot be lone wolves, it's impossible for them.

Ironically, the nature of women is their undoing in this western culture that I'm unfortunately saturated in. Women want to be mothers, they want to fulfill their biological imperative. They want to feel like they're doing good, they want to nurture and be in a happy support network with group consensus. And that's the bright side of it, there are dark sides too - we'll not talk about that now. But the culture has other ideas. The narrative of the current culture is fuck straight white men, fuck traditional gender roles, fuck conservatism in general, and if all else fails self destruct because even that is better than following our millennia old traditions.  So women are faced with a choice - which really isn't a choice - fulfill their biological imperative or have group consensus. And they always try to do both. Unfortunately, it's a broken way to live. Because doing both is impossible. Like I said before, it's really their undoing and I've seen so many women unhappy. I really do think feminism has done more damage  to women in less than 100 years than any man could have ever possibly done.

Anyway, because of the above I'm choosing to abandon my country. It's really tough for me. I've been all over this place. I was going to travel abroad when I was younger, but in the end I decided I didn't know my own country well enough to do that. Why leave when there was so much to see here? So I did that, and I fell in love with it. 4th of July is my favorite holiday, I'm happy to be an American, I really do love my country. I can't live here any more though.

It's impossible to live the lifestyle I want to live here, and if it is possible I've failed and I don't know how to go about it anymore. I'm really holding out hope that it's possible somewhere else. I'll probably spend another decade or so figuring out if it is. But I've been thinking a lot about it, I don't think I'll ever really come back. Hopefully everything opens up by next January, if not I'm sure I'll find a way.
On the one hand you're blaming the culture and on the other you're blaming women's nature.

Well, maybe that's not as contradictory as it sounds. Women have an essentially nasty nature. (Men do too, but everyone already knows that. Women have had a far better marketing campaign.) And some cultures are better at placing checks and balances on that nature.

Anyway, it sounds like you want (or think you want) a simple rural life. But you've mainly spent your adult years in urban settings. There's your problem.

The women who want to live with you in Idaho are likely sitting in Idaho even as we type.

I'm all for going abroad. I'm not sure you'll find what you're looking for, though. The women who want to marry a foreigner typically want: more luxury, more status, more material things, more excitement, etc. Otherwise they'd shop local. They don't want to live in a Montana cabin with you, unless that happens to be better than where they've already been living, in which case you're dealing with a favela girl. Which is problematic.