Tinder general thread
^^ You can buy a residential vpn with a fresh IP address unknown to their system that shows up as being a residential/ 4g phone IP. runs circa 10 bucks or so.

Tinder seems to be such a money grab. Which is understandable, as dudes will absolutely drop money on obtaining pussy.

I wanted to compare my matches with someone who is shredded, younger and better looking. I made a fake profile of the fitness youtuber Joe Delaney using some of his normal pics with a few shirtless ones at the beach. I even put looking for FWB and ONS on the header.

He got a lot of matches initially. But it started to significantly drop off after the first week. Forcing me to need to use boosts to actually get a solid number of matches after the initial noob boost wears off. Same as my real account.

Anways, I decided to see if I could turn these matches into actual bangs. I got their whatsapp/zalo number and waited a week or two then added them with my real whatsapp/zalo. When they ask how did I get their number I replied "Not 100% sure, but I use to be on tinder/badoo etc and think we chatted there in the past". This worked surprisingly well. I'd say 80% minimum accepted my explanation and friended me. Met up and banged a fair number of them. I also used this in reverse. I added girls I already knew and were friends with to see how DTF they were by turning the convo sexual and seeing how the responded. When I discovered they were DTF, I would message them again with my real account and basically, invite them straight over or out for drinks knowing they would go home with me.

I don't spend much time on tinder or chatting. Basically, hey how are you, whats your job, where you live, what's your number.

I am pretty confident I am getting aged filtered out of a decent number of young 18-22's here in Saigon. When I swiped with the fake, I see much more of that age. However, usually when I met or message them with my real one it's not a problem.

I made the mistake of telling one of the girls I was using a fake account (as to not wanting my coworkers to see me on it etc etc) without unmatching her on tinder and she reported me and got me banned. Tinder actually bans your device, so a new account, number, email doesn't work.
^^ Oh no! Banned from tinder? How are you now going to function in the online world??
Tinder has changed their algorithm. They give beta males more matches than before and alpha males less than before. In any case, they only boost you for a few days then quickly stops.

Think about tinder as a dog that you must teach how to obey. I give them my money every 3 or 4 month, to keep them hoping to get more. Between those 2 premium accounts, I'll create a free account every 2 weeks and enjoy the matches that Tinder gives me (wants to keep me satisfied a bit so that I pay again).
(07-22-2020, 02:32 PM)el_hefe Wrote: ^^ Oh no! Banned from tinder? How are you now going to function in the online world??

I still have my real account on my main phone.

And just recently bought a new iphone to have as my backup phone. (my s9 that was banned needed to be replaced anyways)

Made a new tinder on the iphone.

So still got solid matches coming in weekly.

@Cardsbeamer

It's crazy how different the noob/new account boost they give people are to actually after you had tinder awhile.
(07-22-2020, 02:39 PM)Dash Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 02:32 PM)el_hefe Wrote: ^^ Oh no! Banned from tinder? How are you now going to function in the online world??

I still have my real account on my main phone.

And just recently bought a new iphone to have as my backup phone. (my s9 that was banned needed to be replaced anyways)

Made a new tinder on the iphone.

So still got solid matches coming in weekly.

In my experience, Tinder has various degrees of bans.
If you misbehaved with dick pics they'll allow you to quickly recreate an account.
If you repeat multiple times they'll be more severe. Same if you do more psychopathic things like menacing / trolling girls in the conversations like : "I'm gonna rape you if I find you". They'll ban you for a month or more.

Depending on the severity of the ban, you need a new phone number or a new phone for the more extreme bans.

Needless to say, but a girl is allowed to do anything on Tinder as long as it's not spam. But if you get reported by a girl they'll ban you quickly. This is the same on match.com and other apps owned by Match Group. Match.com is particularly aggressive in banning you if girls report you. Moreover, match.com girls are 30-40 and particularly salty about life so they'll rush to report you at the slightest dick pic.
Using a fake is perma device ban.

My new account/number was insta banned on phone number verification.
(07-22-2020, 02:44 PM)Dash Wrote: Using a fake is perma device ban.

My new account/number was insta banned on phone number verification.

I'm gonna create a second whatsapp account (some androids allow you to have 2 whatsapp).

I'll use it as a dark version of myself : Very high smv fake guy (will take from an instagram), ripped, alpha, etc. I'll use it to message girls that I message with my true account. And see how many want to come straight over to "my place" or funny stuff like that.

I wonder if Whatsapp is quick to ban fake accounts. I only got banned once when I mass-sent dick pics to girls from match.com. Sent it to like 50 girls.

Facebook is MUCH quicker than Whatsapp to ban fake accounts. Although they are the same group.
Just did an experiment to compare new likes with a model tier looking dude on my fake vs my real one.

Used a basic 30 minute boost on each within 1 hour.

Model Tier Fake Profile
Pre Matches: 289
Pre Likes: 23

Post Matches: 290
Post Likes: 109

Difference: + 87

Real Profile
Pre Matches: 3659
Pre Likes: 703

Post Matches: 3659
Post Likes: 767

Difference: + 64

Interesting results
What do you mean?

You used the same pics on both accounts, with one account that you think has been shadow-banned while the other is your official phone?

Which country are you at? Most likely SEA with those stats
I mean I have two tinder accounts.

My real one. 34 year old decent looking self. (main phone)

My fake one that uses a 25 year old model tier dude. (secondary phone)

None are shadow banned.

Two fully functioning tinder accounts.

I am in Vietnam.
(07-22-2020, 02:54 PM)Dash Wrote: Just did an experiment to compare new likes with a model tier looking dude on my fake vs my real one.

Used a basic 30 minute boost on each within 1 hour.

Model Tier Fake Profile
Pre Matches: 289
Pre Likes: 23

Post Matches: 290
Post Likes: 109

Difference: + 87

Real Profile
Pre Matches: 3659
Pre Likes: 703

Post Matches: 3659
Post Likes: 767

Difference: + 64

Interesting results

Are you willing to post a screen shot of your 3659 matches?
Sure, here ya go

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-22-2020, 02:17 PM)Dash Wrote: I wanted to compare my matches with someone who is shredded, younger and better looking. I made a fake profile of the fitness youtuber Joe Delaney using some of his normal pics with a few shirtless ones at the beach. I even put looking for FWB and ONS on the header.

Anways, I decided to see if I could turn these matches into actual bangs. I got their whatsapp/zalo number and waited a week or two then added them with my real whatsapp/zalo. When they ask how did I get their number I replied "Not 100% sure, but I use to be on tinder/badoo etc and think we chatted there in the past". This worked surprisingly well. I'd say 80% minimum accepted my explanation and friended me. Met up and banged a fair number of them. 

So you had a profile of some random good looking dude, then 2 weeks later you Whatsapp them from your own account.. but what happens when you meet up and they realize you don't look like the other guy?

Or you're just using the fake profile to get numbers, then you approach as yourself out of the blue?

Seems like in Vietnam in particular, they'd remember the few non-Vietnamese they match with and would get suspicious and remember they never matched with you.

It's a brilliant idea though -- and good write-up as I'd never expect such a success rate from it.
Simpler explanation: they know the profile is a catfish then, they know he's the catfish, and they're meeting him anyways in spite of it.

That's the power of 3600 matches.

Youre starting to get into really tenuous territory with 300+ matches in the United States. This happened in Phoenix when I didn't respond fast enough to a girl and she reported me and I was banned instantly. At least that's what I ascertained in the flurry of messages before I was banned.
(07-23-2020, 03:29 AM)WorldConquest Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 02:17 PM)Dash Wrote: I wanted to compare my matches with someone who is shredded, younger and better looking. I made a fake profile of the fitness youtuber Joe Delaney using some of his normal pics with a few shirtless ones at the beach. I even put looking for FWB and ONS on the header.

Anways, I decided to see if I could turn these matches into actual bangs. I got their whatsapp/zalo number and waited a week or two then added them with my real whatsapp/zalo. When they ask how did I get their number I replied "Not 100% sure, but I use to be on tinder/badoo etc and think we chatted there in the past". This worked surprisingly well. I'd say 80% minimum accepted my explanation and friended me. Met up and banged a fair number of them. 

So you had a profile of some random good looking dude, then 2 weeks later you Whatsapp them from your own account.. but what happens when you meet up and they realize you don't look like the other guy?

Or you're just using the fake profile to get numbers, then you approach as yourself out of the blue?

Seems like in Vietnam in particular, they'd remember the few non-Vietnamese they match with and would get suspicious and remember they never matched with you.

It's a brilliant idea though -- and good write-up as I'd never expect such a success rate from it.

No, you are not following me. 

When I add them to my whatsapp/zalo, they immediately do not know who I am and ask how I got their number. 

I claim we must have met on a dating app awhile ago.

So when we meet, they are expecting to met me. Not the fake. I never mention the fake and my name is different from the fake. 

I am just a random guy they think they must have met on a dating app. 

They match with more than just "a few foreigners". 

Never had and would be shocked if a girl was smart enough to figure out how I got their number. 

Anyways, this whole thing works very well for me atleast.

(07-23-2020, 03:41 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: Simpler explanation: they know the profile is a catfish then, they know he's the catfish, and they're meeting him anyways in spite of it.

That's the power of 3600 matches.

Youre starting to get into really tenuous territory with 300+ matches in the United States. This happened in Phoenix when I didn't respond fast enough to a girl and she reported me and I was banned instantly. At least that's what I ascertained in the flurry of messages before I was banned.

You are giving girls way to much credit lol

Actually, girls get pretty mad over catfishing in my experience and I doubt even 30% would meet me if they knew what I was doing.
Brilliant.
They might suspect it but can't prove it and that's where Asian culture intervenes right? American women have no problem accusing me with my real profile.

How many girls do you lose if you don't speak Vietnamese?
Not much as most girls on tinder speak some.

and for the ones that dont

just use google translate to tell them to come over the the apartment for me to cook them dinner
Damn dash you Killin it