Tinder general thread
I used a much coarser version thats worked four maybe times the past year but its on women in their 30s with only like 30 attempts total- its so wack I don't even want to write it - but it works based on their clock.

Then it really really stopped working. I've tried it hundreds of times during covid with no dice.

They were all also a pain in the ass to meet but like
I've noticed frequently when that happens the sex is really good.

I think it's effective in maybe engaging younger women but they very much don't want to get pregnant yet (at least the 7s and up) and to be frank the 5s and 6s already have kids and don't want yours or have been down the abortion rabbit hole with a high value guy.
Yeah I can see it going either way.

My thought was to pair it with some compliment about their body i.e. good shoulders or legs to pique their curiosity and narcissism. I have good response rate but that doesn't necessarily convert. I think in some contexts like Japan the old "hey how are you" is actually preferable. But in the US you have to grab their attention.
The most carrying opener is Can I be honest with you? because it taps into that dopamine expectation of a subsequent compliment.

You can filter out almost any girl that says "sure". She hasn't done some combination of reading your profile, hasn't looked at all of your pictures, doesn't know your name, age or distance. She just wants the upcoming hit.

Anything else is a crapshoot. "As long as I can be honest with you too" is just a girl that's annoying in my experience, but it's not that common of a response. If a girl says no, and she's on the fringes, you might want to block her. It's just a dumb answer. If she's hot and says no, then say "well then I'll lie", give compliment.

A good sign is a girl will just say Yes. or Yes _____________. Then you can do a soft pitch (do you like ice cream). It's a bit of a non sequitur that will let you weed out timewasters as well, because they'll latch onto your initial statement. They'll address it directly and forget about the honesty if they're super down, but if they are on the fence and not a moron, they'll say yes I do, what do you want to be honest about? Then you can drop the compliment.
Anyone know if Tinder can recognize your credit card info if you buy via Google Play checkout on the app interface?
(06-25-2021, 11:01 PM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote: Anyone know if Tinder can recognize your credit card info if you buy via Google Play checkout on the app interface?

Brah I would go buy a prepaid visa giftcard at walmart, you can use them like credit cards...
A peasant is given a choice by a benevolent witch: 'I will do to you whatever you wish, but I warn you, I will do it to your neighbor twice'

The peasant, with a cunning smile, tells her, ‘Take one of my eyes!’

Slovene Proverb
As of today I'm not shadowbanned with using a Google Play card from Walmart (real name required) with a new device, new number, new Google Account, no wi-fi.

I was banned two days ago under the same circumstances accidentally connecting to airport WiFi. The phone forced wifi on to update the OS. Atrocious.
One thing I've noticed is a massive increase in matches if you have a shirtless picture up. Even the mirror selfie is better than no shirtless picture.

If you have a good body I would highly recommend.
Age verification now in Japan? What the actual fuck
You're going to get timewasters with the shirtless pictures though, it evens out, assuming you don't lower your swipe behavior.

Bottleneck has always been meeting face to face
Age verification now in Japan? What the actual fuck

where did you find this out? Is this a requirement in all locations in the world or is it just location specific? Thanks in Advance
I just got to Japan. Apparently they implemented it last year.
To make sure you're legal or to make sure you're not saying you're younger/older than you are? Do you submit id?
I just uploaded an ID with my age off by few years and they just waved me through. Must be searching for >18s, not that I've ever found them online...
(07-09-2021, 07:19 PM)churros Wrote: I just got to Japan. Apparently they implemented it last year.

Yeah, I dug a little deeper. It's the now the law in Japan, to show proof of your age. From my knowledge nowhere else in the world requires this.My guess i that the rest of the world eventually implement  this in due time. Very surprised the USA or even the E.U hasn't passed such a law. 
It's pretty bizarre. Aren't the Japan unusually permissive about this sort of thing?
Probably to prevent 35yos from saying they're 29 to get 25yos
(07-09-2021, 11:46 PM)akms76 Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 07:19 PM)churros Wrote: I just got to Japan. Apparently they implemented it last year.

Yeah, I dug a little deeper. It's the now the law in Japan, to show proof of your age. From my knowledge nowhere else in the world requires this.My guess i that the rest of the world eventually implement  this in due time. Very surprised the USA or even the E.U hasn't passed such a law. 

Maybe because people don't want dating apps to be able to track their identity?  Confused What if they use this information to give you less matches to make you desperate to pay?
Update. Tinder did not ban my account but matches have gone to 0.
Since I've landed in Mexico (CDMX), I've been mostly matching girls 20+ km away. 

I set my max distance to 8km and seeing girls within that distance, but wondering if Tinder is mostly showing me to girls that are way out of it.

My Tinder was working fine in Brazil just prior to Mexico. 

I cleared cache, logged back in multiple times but no luck.

What should I do? Delete and reinstall?
(07-11-2021, 10:56 PM)MrLovaLova Wrote: Since I've landed in Mexico (CDMX), I've been mostly matching girls 20+ km away. 

I set my max distance to 8km and seeing girls within that distance, but wondering if Tinder is mostly showing me to girls that are way out of it.

My Tinder was working fine in Brazil just prior to Mexico. 

I cleared cache, logged back in multiple times but no luck.

What should I do? Delete and reinstall?

Are you running boosts? I find whenever I run boosts it always throws in a few chicks that are well out of my radius even 150km+ away. I guess its to give you the illusion of getting more likes even though they are useless.