Vietnam 1 Month Journey
So, it has been sometime since I last updated this thread in which I open.
So, I went to Ho Chi Minh city and visited some tourist attractions along the way.
I met some women off Tinder and not Vietnam cupid primarily because I gotten lazy and was tired, rather focus on
enjoying myself in the region.
I met one woman off Tinder, went to a nearby restaurant and set another date for another day.
On the day itself, I message her to my airbnb apartment, purportedly for some nice drinks and food.
I was surprised when she agreed and she come over as intended.
Long story short, we ended up fucking and that was that.
But I only bang one during my whole trip because maybe it was my age or something, but women does not seem to interest me as
much as they did when I was younger.
(05-21-2018, 08:52 AM)risebatplay Wrote: So, it has been sometime since I last updated this thread in which I open.
So, I went to Ho Chi Minh city and visited some tourist attractions along the way.
I met some women off Tinder and not Vietnam cupid primarily because I gotten lazy and was tired, rather focus on
I met one woman off Tinder, went to a nearby restaurant and set another date for another day.
On the day itself, I message her to my airbnb apartment, purportedly for some nice drinks and food.
But I only bang one during my whole trip because maybe it was my age or something, but women does not seem to interest me as

How old are you? How old was the girl that came to your apartment?

One member privately told me that the 28+ y/o girls usually come straight over on the first date. It seems accurate in my limited experience.
(05-21-2018, 01:14 PM)lighter Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 08:52 AM)risebatplay Wrote: So, it has been sometime since I last updated this thread in which I open.

How old are you? How old was the girl that came to your apartment?

One member privately told me that the 28+ y/o girls usually come straight over on the first date. It seems accurate in my limited experience.

I am 28 but I look nothing like my age. I have been commented that I look way younger.
She was 23.
I do not believe that anyone above 25 is an easy lay.
You still have to at least dine them once and then the next one like a dinner or something and try to bring them back.
There are some forum members that says that anyone above 25 can be brought back on the first date.
In my experience, that is not the case though.
No harm trying.
This place has got tons of beautiful women and that is not a lie.
I learnt a lot from Dash over at the vietnam thread and big thanks to him and others here or elsewhere.
The women here are nothing like the west or even in certain parts of asia that has been influenced by western culture.
I am thinking of staying long term here already.
^^ Attractive well off 25+ year old women will not be comparable to average to sub standard single mothers 25+ years of age.

generally speaking
Yes, Indeed. So, are you saying that the bang can happen for single mothers above age 25++?
If they are attractive, I believe they still want to be dine about, I guess?
Some mothers can be attractive too. Do you date single mothers or just go for the bang?

I am finding a lot of single mothers over here in Vietnam. It seems they either dump their husbands or got impregnate by them.
Some of them are quite attractive to be considered a mother by any standards though.
I have heard about cases where vietnamese men beat their wives on a fairly regular basis and that about 70% of women
in vietnam experienced domestic violence and sexual abuse in their marriage at some point.
So, I am guessing that might be the reason.
What I am saying is, there are more variables than simply age.

The more attractive the women (mother or not) the more options and less desperate she will be. Hence the lower chance for a come straight to my place first meet happening.

I don't date single moms. Only invite them to my home. Some of the hottest women I know are single moms. I only like to go on dates with potential gf material. So at my age would never marry a girl with a kid already generally speaking.