Vietnam 1 Month Journey
Hi,

I am risebatplay and I will be coming over to Vietnam in March for a month and detailing my journey, lays and all.
I have been in a long distant long term relationship for like 2 years and we have been talking about ending the relationship.

But somehow, that never materialized. It is always hard to end a relationship and that is something I am still learning how to do.
This girl has given me her virginity and I feel bad about telling her I had no intention of marrying her.
Our personality does not click  and we always quarrel over the simplest of stuff. She is also the feminist type much like Singapore and the western culture. Singapore is heavily influenced by western culture so it is not hard to see why.
I will be updating this thread as I go along.

Cheers!
When it comes to ending a LTR, the band-aid and run approach seems most effective. You have your golden opportunity here on the eve of a trip.

I find we also usually overestimate our value in these situations. I was in a healthyish LTR a while back, and she seemed devastated that it was ending. A week after I ended it, my buddy showed me her profile on Bumble. She had never looked so good!

Let her go, you'll both be happier sooner.
(02-19-2018, 01:28 PM)k pop Wrote: When it comes to ending a LTR, the band-aid and run approach seems most effective. You have your golden opportunity here on the eve of a trip.

I find we also usually overestimate our value in these situations. I was in a healthyish LTR a while back, and she seemed devastated that it was ending. A week after I ended it, my buddy showed me her profile on Bumble. She had never looked so good!

Let her go, you'll both be happier sooner.

Yes, I hope so although it would be difficult.
If she would be agreeable for me go for this trip, I probably would still come back to her.
I mean aside from chicks, I am also going there to build up my business as I have got an online business to run.
So, I would just say is for meet up or something.
By the way, what's a band aid and run method?

I have been running Tinder Game right now and honestly, it has been alright I would say.
I have only match for like one match that I feel is like a 7 or higher while the rest I just unmatch.
I am really not going there to wet my dick though or choking up the count.
Is more of quality over quantity for me.
Anything less than a 7 is an automatic out even if the girl is interested.
Band-Aid and run:

Ending an LTR is hard. You get used to it, like a bandage covering a cut/wound.  But after a while, it loses its efficacy. So you have to take it off. You can peel it off slow and try to mitigate the pain, or just tear it off and suffer intensely for a moment and then it will pass quickly. The run is to get as far away from her as possible. I have found it is damn near impossible to fully escape a LTR if you're physically near each other. Some excuse will always pop up to see each other, and ex-sex is an amazing thing. So your best remedy is just to drop her. Don't even explain why--explaining why gives them some cracks to scale up. Just say its not right and you know it. Period. Then get the hell out of Dodge and find greener pastures. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Or a few people.

No offense, but your idea of going on a pussy scavenger hunt and then going back to her is ridiculous.  Be with her or not, unless you can arrange an open relationship on mutually agreeable terms. Lying is for pussies.
I am on the same line than K pop, either stay with her or don't. There is no good answer we can give to that question, it's really up to you.
Don't fuck around and go back to her. That's from personal experience. I screw the only serious relationship in my life by doing this: "she is far, I can fuck anyone I want and she will never know". If you really care about your girl, you will feel guilty and it will alter the way you see your relationship. I was going from "why do I stay with her when I can get (more or less) any girl I want" when I was angry to "How could I cheat on someone so good" when I was happy.
If your relationship was not serious, I will tell you to do whatever you want, but since it's a LTR, I really advise you to decide between staying or leaving. Also, I am not telling you to stay with her. If you feel your relationship with her past the expiration date, there is no problem to end it.
Thanks for the comments. I just feel I may not have the courage to end it. Sometimes I wish she may just cut me off, then it
would be so much easier. But these past few days I have been immerse myself in Game to realize that I am really out of touch
with so much that is out there. I have been immersing myself in business to the exclusion of everything else that my relationship always
sucks. Somehow I wish I can be ignorant of it all and pretend to just take what is left over and just lead a normal life like everybody else.
I don't understand how somebody can be happy going to a 9 - 5, work like a dog and go back and bang a sub-par girl and  pretend to have a smile
across his face, or am I missing something. He really is happy or just pure ignorance?

I do not like the status quo of just taking what is left to me and have the rich people in my country basically sweep out all the girls.
I do not like not being able to compete on a fair ring of life that means equal status or money with someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth  and then having all the hot chicks gravitate to it and left me with the scrap overs and just take it because I cannot do any better.
I do not like having to work 30 years of my life in a dumb job before I am deem qualified to go after a girl because now I have the status in the name of car, house and company position.

All these caused me to start a business. All these caused me to turn to game. And because of that I know too much to settle for her. I don't know if it is a curse or a benefit. When the night is quiet and my heart is still, I look back on why I choose this path and getting pussy is always the objective.

Anyways, this post is about my Vietnam journey and I will update as I go along.
Rise,

Curious as to what clubs/lounges you go to when you are in Saigon?
Would be interested to know where the hot places are now.

I was there last February and am going back in 2 weeks.

Last February I went to:

XOXO Club and Lounge- I thought it was a good venue. Had a nice table.  It was the first club I went to in Saigon and call it sticker shock but I found the prices of bottles to be shockingly cheap compared to New York and as a result, ended up ordering 6 bottles of champagne and a couple bottles of whiskey and vodka.  I thought the girls there were average for the most part and saw may 3 girls that I would consider 9+.  There were 6 of us in our party and we ended up bringing girls from nearby tables to sit and drink with us.

Chill Skybar-  I thought it was pretty cool being on the rooftop in Saigon.  Definitely touristy but it will still a lot of fun.  We had one of those stand up tables near the circular bar area.  I found the location to be great to see everyone that was walking towards the circular bar and towards the edge to get a view of the city.  Very easy to start up conversation but found that there were a ton of tourists there, mostly from Australia.  Bottle prices were a little higher than XOXO but felt it was a better value to order bottles than individual cocktails and drinks.  Found a couple pockets of girls drinking at the circle bar and ended up bringing them to our table to hang out and drink with us.

Qui Lounge- Probably the nicest lounge I went to in Saigon.  Went there for pre-drinks before heading out to a club.  Kinda wish i didnt go to a club and stayed here the whole night.  The talent in this place was unbelievable.  Two of us sat at the bar towards the back.  Place was pretty packed with people eating dinner at the tables.  We were looking around and shocked at how many hot girls the place had.  I would say that at least 75% were 7+, 50% were 8+ and maybe 30% were 9+.  This place had the biggest collection of attractive women I had seen on the whole trip.

Canalis Club-  I didnt know what I was getting myself into but since I have a good friend that lives there and suggested we go there, we went.  I would say 90% plus are Vietnamese.  We had a table on raised level near the dance floor.  There were 4 of us.  Ended up bringing girls to sit with us.  I had no idea who they were and why they were so friendly until the end.  Seems like the drink of choice here is Hennessy.  This place was dark and loud but had an awesome time meeting locals.

Glow Skybar-  The waitresses and hostesses were hot but unfortuntely, the crowd was not.  Granted it was a weeknight and it was not too busy.  There were a lot of tourists.

I really enjoyed having pre-drinks at 2 Lam Son.  It was at the hotel I was staying at.  I think they have happy hour every night fro 5-8 or something like that.  Drinks were 1/2 off.  Place was chill.  It was upscale and again, there were pockets of women drinking together at the bar which made it easy to hit on them.

Fox Beer Club-  I had no idea what I beer club was but this place was loud and fun.  Food was pretty good and the beers were super cheap.  From what my friends had told me, beer clubs are busy because its a lot cheaper than clubs and people can hang out and eat and drink for cheap.  There were 8 of us there and not exactly how much we ate and drank but we had at least 40-50 beers and a lot of food.  I don't think it cost more than $100-$120 for everything.

Kingdom Beer Club-  Ended up going with a friend who met a girl that was having her birthday party there and invited us to come.  This place was dark, super crowded, and super young.  I didn't like the place at all and ended up going back to Chill to drink and party.
^^

For all those girls that came and sat / drank with you, did any go home and fuck?

I am going to assume not as that would have been an important thing to point out and document.

Many girls go to these expensive places either with a guy or with the expectation some guy is going to fund her night out.

Solid number of these girls in these upscale clubs are hookers as well.

Did you not go to Lush?

These expensive sit down table / bottle places are just not my style.

Give me a cheap happening club in some Latin American city with many girls mingling, dancing and grinding dick everywhere and going home with me.

Nightlife in Asia I have found to be overpriced and boring (minimal mingling, no dancing together etc).
(02-23-2018, 02:55 AM)Dash Wrote: ^^

For all those girls that came and sat / drank with you, did any go home and fuck?

I am going to assume not as that would have been an important thing to point out and document.

Many girls go to these expensive places either with a guy or with the expectation some guy is going to fund her night out.

Solid number of these girls in these upscale clubs are hookers as well.

Did you not go to Lush?

These expensive sit down table / bottle places are just not my style.

Give me a cheap happening club in some Latin American city with many girls mingling, dancing and grinding dick everywhere and going home with me.

Nightlife in Asia I have found to be overpriced and boring (minimal mingling, no dancing together etc).
For the one week I was there, I ended up getting a lot of phone numbers and in hindsight, maybe should have been better with texting and making an effort to see them.  The final count wasn't high, as it was only 3 different girls but one of the girls I saw for 3 days.

Let me talk about the room situation briefly.  I was staying at the Park Hyatt which I was aware had a strict no guest after dark hours policy.  I really wanted to stay there and be comfortable since I was only there for 1 week.  I didn't want to stay in some shit hotel overnight but also got a room there most of the duration of the trip.  When I say shit hotel,  I don't mean it was horrible but it was great.  It was still decent. Considering the other hotel was only a few blocks away and cost me less than $60 a night, it was worth the investment to use as a no hassle bang room. I had it from the 2nd night I was there and checked out of that room the day before I had to leave.

Girl 1-  Was one of the girls I met at Chill.  She was of Vietnamese decent living in Australia on holiday. We made out a little the night I met her but didn't do anything that night.  Got her number and saw her the next day.  Was not a problem bringing her back to the hotel since it was during the day and didn't get stopped at the lobby while I was bringing her to the room.  BTW- I think its somewhat to note that I am Asian (Korean) and as a result, when I bring another Asian girl back to the room, often times I will not get stopped opposed to some of my Caucasian friends that will do the same and get stopped at the lobby.

Girl 2- Funny enough, was a girl my friend met and introduced me to.  He had an interest in the girl I met and introduced him to.  We both decided we liked each others girl better and basically switched partners, at the club, not in the room.  This is the one I ended up spending a lot of time with and brought out at night some nights.   During the say, she would come up to my hotel with me but after we went out at night, we had to stay at the other hotel.  I ended up trying to see her during the day but she ended up staying with me most of the time.

Girl 3- She was one of the beer girls at Fox Beer Club.  We were staring at each other for a while and then I waived her over.  She hung out with me most of the night even tho she was working there.  Got her number, saw her a few days later before her work and hung out.  She left to go to work where we ended up eating and drinking.  Then she met me afterwards at Chill.  By this time I got rid of the 2nd hotel and didn't think I would be able to bring her back to the nice hotel but by some stroke of luck, the person at the front desk wasn't there and I was able to bring her up.

Funny thing is, its been over a year since I've been there and as soon as I left, completely forgot about everything and everyone i met.  Since I am going back there in a few weeks, I started to WeChat the girls assuming they would not text me back.  Strangely enough, I received a lot more text's back than I thought I would.  I don't do tinder, cupid, or any of those other sites as I like to go out and see what I'm hitting on instead of hitting on a girl where the best she can ever look is the profile picture she has displayed, which was probably a few years ago at best.

Dash- i completely understand not wanting to do the sit down/bottle service thing.  Many of my friends don't like it either but I personally think its the easiest way to meet girls.

Did not go to Lush and Apocalypse Now as I had heard that these places were more P4P.  I like the chase.  Don't get me wrong, Im not opposed to those places but at the end of the day, I'm not a fan of mechanical sex.
Lush is the most happening club in Saigon, atleast on Tuesday night. Pack to the gills with mostly normal girls.

Maybe 5% are working? They are easy to spot.

3 girls in 1 week?!?

Dude, that is HIGH for Saigon for someone just rolling through for a week.
(02-23-2018, 01:53 PM)Dash Wrote: Lush is the most happening club in Saigon, atleast on Tuesday night. Pack to the gills with mostly normal girls.

Maybe 5% are working? They are easy to spot.

3 girls in 1 week?!?

Dude, that is HIGH for Saigon for someone just rolling through for a week.

I have a problem.
As soon as I start drinking, I think I'm as rich as Bill Gates.
I am only there for 5 day in a couple weeks.
Will definitely give Lush a shot.
I think we are supposed to go to Club 212.
Not sure if Qui Lounge is still as hot as before but I regret not going back there that night I had pre-drinks.
Felt like I left something on the table for not going back during prime time.
Is there not AirBnb or equivalent in Saigon?  I'm surprised that you're trifling with hotels.
(02-24-2018, 01:35 AM)k pop Wrote: Is there not AirBnb or equivalent in Saigon?  I'm surprised that you're trifling with hotels.

Call me a weirdo.  
For some reason I don't like staying at other peoples houses.
Even when I visit friends near me, I insist on staying at a hotel.
I just don't feel comfortable sleeping in other peoples houses.

With that said, because of all the logistics and hassle of bringing girls back, I am getting my very first AirBnB when I am there in 2 weeks.
Saw the pix and it looks great but I'm on the verge of bringing my own sheets and throwing them away once I am done with the trip.
I'm not really sure what that means. AirBnbs are just like hotels, but bigger and more private, without a maid hassling you to get out at 10am every morning for cleaning.

I guess some Airbnbs you actually are at a room in someone's home. That is fucking weird. One time I was in Austin and didn't have a choice-everything was booked. So I rented a room in some house and the owners were this older couple. Probably trying to make some extra dough because social security barely keeps you fed.  Anyways, I meant to be respectful, but I met this bird at a concert, and just couldn't turn down the easy lay. We were drunk and loud as hell when we got back at like 4am. I think the old folks must have been deaf or something, because they didn't say shit, and in the morning the old lady cooked us both eggs and was super sweet. She also may have forgot that I checked in alone.

But no, 99.9% of airbnbs I've ever stayed are private apartments. Rarely do you even meet/see the owner as they leave the keys with the doorman. Its brilliant, and almost always way cleaner than a hotel. Hotels gross me out unless they're top tier.
I guess my fear is that the AirBnb host place wont be clean and have dirty sheets. Im sure thats not the case, but thats the fear.
(02-27-2018, 12:52 PM)jolojolo Wrote: I guess my fear is that the AirBnb host place wont be clean and have dirty sheets.  Im sure thats not the case, but thats the fear.

There are some really nice airbnb in Saigon actually. Just check reviews and stays away from backpacker area. Many are managed by property managers and some have a combination lock to get in so you don't havehto meet anyone. I actually banged a chick that managed 30 apartments on Airbnb in Saigon. Labor is so cheap that you can be sure the place will be cleaned well but of course bring a set of sheets if it makes you feel better. I would look for something in the 80.00+ per night rate. That's high end there. But think about it.
(02-27-2018, 09:22 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 12:52 PM)jolojolo Wrote: I guess my fear is that the AirBnb host place wont be clean and have dirty sheets.  Im sure thats not the case, but thats the fear.

There are some really nice airbnb in Saigon actually. Just check reviews and stays away from backpacker area. Many are managed by property managers and some have a combination lock to get in so you don't havehto meet anyone. I actually banged a chick that managed 30 apartments on Airbnb in Saigon. LaborLisLaboso cheap that you can be sure thetplace will be cleaned well. I would look for something in the 80.00+ per night rate. That's high end there.

Thanks for the tip.
I actually booked one and will be staying at my first AirBnb when I am there in a few weeks.
Only there for 5 days so I did a filter to look for something nice in a good location.
I booked a 3 bedroom condo that says its in the same building as Air 360 Sky Lounge.
Read the reviews of the place and it seems like everyone gave it glowing reviews.
Hope its as nice as the pictures.
(02-27-2018, 10:12 PM)jolojolo Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 09:22 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote:

There are some really nice airbnb in Saigon actually. Just check reviews and stays away from backpacker area. Many are managed by property managers and some have a combination lock to get in so you don't havehto meet anyone. I actually banged a chick that managed 30 apartments on Airbnb in Saigon. LaborLisLaboso cheap that you can be sure thetplace will be cleaned well. I would look for something in the 80.00+ per night rate. That's high end there.

Thanks for the tip.
I actually booked one and will be staying at my first AirBnb when I am there in a few weeks.
Only there for 5 days so I did a filter to look for something nice in a good location.
I booked a 3 bedroom condo that says its in the same building as Air 360 Sky Lounge.
Read the reviews of the place and it seems like everyone gave it glowing reviews.
Hope its as nice as the pictures.

I actually stayed in that  same building in a 3 bedroom. Maybe it was the same apartment. I would make sure it's on a low floor. If noise bothers you because on the weekend the noise from that lounge was horrible until 4am. WallsWwere vibrating. There are hot chicks at that lounge though.  I went down to a new apartment on floor 8 and it was fine. The first apartment was closer to the top.
MY goal is to hopefully not come back to the apt. before 4. lol.
How is the pool and gym in the building?
Who am i kidding? I probably wont use the gym but will use the pool.

Did you like the location? any other tips/advice?
My friends insist we go to Club 212. Do you have any opinions about Club 212?
Would you recommend another?

thanks again for your help.
No problem then with noise if you stay up. I was so jet lagged when I got there so it bothered me. The location was pretty good. It's not directly in the tourist section but not too far. It's also only a 5 min walk to bui vien. There is not much around I didn't go to many bars or clubs, just that lounge and also one lounge/ club that was maybe 3-4 blocks away but AI forget the name.