Your travel plans for 2018
yo there was a topic last year, thought I'd create it for this year as well. 

I'm heading to BKK soon, then a bit of island hopping or somewhere near the beach in Thailand.

For summer EE is on the plan and I hope to spend the fall somewhere in LA, probably Mexico or Columbia. 
Everything is quite fluid haha
Plans of travel for the new year,

Fun shall be cross country trip here in the USA, to see some sights I missed in my travel when younger. Evaluate how far the decline has reached out to less traveled places.

South Africa, later in the year, though that may end up more business oriented.

If things go very well Panama toward the end of the year.

Looking forward to a year fun and adventure.
For me its just looking like colombia and cuba. The rest of the time will be focused on making money
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I'm gonna be in the Phils for much of March. Will do a few days to a week in Quezon City, and then see where the wind blows. My amazing domestic helper from HK has moved back to Bohol, so may revisit that island. But she's always trying to pawn me to her chunky nieces, which gets old. But Bohol beauty and her amazing adobo may bring me there. I may explore some of the outer reaches of Luzon, which I hear are nice, with protected pockets of talents waiting to be exploited. Dumaguete is always a draw, and my small harem there is always singing siren songs.

I will move back overseas in July, most likely in Latin America--will keep you posted. From there who knows.
Currently in Gdansk, Poland.

Gf graduates this summer, so we'll see what she does after & if we're still together (relationship mindset: I like her, but I also like freedom).

I introduced her to the concept of digital nomading, but we'll see if she actually bites. Wouldn't be surprised if she didn't, most folks aren't willing to take the risk.
Going to Thailand later this month with a group of Chinese photographers. Hopefully, I can manage to have some free time in Bangkok after it but it's not going to be long

If I have time and money, I might try to go to South Korea during the Winter Games period (and Chinese New year) but since I haven't booked anything yet, it seems unlikely.

My usual Spring Trip to Northeast China in late April-early May.

Two weeks in Japan in Summer

Probably go back to France during Chinese National holidays (1st week of October) for 10days.
already was in colombia . i was there shooting the storyland edm festival in Santa Marta, I started out the trip with a unbelieavably smoking hotty from Venezuela i linked with via a sugar daddy website, haha. she bussed from Caracas, and was waiting at airport for me.  22 years old , 5-3 100 pounder i love my spinners! got some upper level road head driving rental....actually had to pull over and pound her in front seat on side of highway/ great start, yesssss all of her fun tunnels were open. we had some great wholesome fun for 4 days colombia tbs

other plans- back to colombia, los roques venezuela, meeting my favorite russian cam girl in domican republic to fuck in between windsurf, kite and surf sessions in cabarete.  tj 3-4x cant overlook its pleasures!  a few other plans mostly banging tourists  hotties that come through my rocky mt ski resort town....life is grand!
Started with Brazil, this week colombia a few months. then No idea... but the plan is to do longer stays since I dont have a main hub anymore
Was planning a big year with lots of travel around Europe and Asia but I decided that I'll probably stay in Thailand for a full year. Planning to get rich this year so no point in moving too much. Girls are also easy in Thailand so there's no shortage of pussy to be had. Most of my traveling will probably be short trips around SE Asia.
Yeah, good point regarding making money and traveling. My 'solution' is slow traveling, spending a few months at least wherever.
I'll be in Kiev on the afternoon and early evening of Feb 26 on a border run. Flying to Poznan that night, taking a train back to Gdansk the next evening.
april - Poznan, Wroclaw, lodz, warsaw, Lublin,
may- lviv
june - kharkiv, Gdansk, sopot, frankfurt
july - oslo, gothenburg
aug - budva, kotor, split, zadar, naples, rimmi
sept - Moscow
Egypt and Middle East
Philippines for 2 months - mid may to mid july
Anybody in the PH from Mid-May to the end of July?
(04-21-2018, 08:19 PM)Adrenaline Wrote: Anybody in the PH from Mid-May to the end of July?

Yes! I’m flying into Manila on the 15th of May and I’m there til the 20th of June but I may stay longer. 

What are your plans?
I land in Manila May 18th. Will be there until June 3rd. Then Cebu for 10 days and Davao.
(04-23-2018, 12:56 AM)Adrenaline Wrote: I land in Manila May 18th. Will be there until June 3rd. Then Cebu for 10 days and Davao.

I’ll be in Manila for a week minimum, might stay longer depending on the situation but I also would like to go down to Cebu. 

We should meet up if we’re both free
(04-23-2018, 02:14 AM)tezza198 Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 12:56 AM)Adrenaline Wrote: I land in Manila May 18th. Will be there until June 3rd. Then Cebu for 10 days and Davao.

I’ll be in Manila for a week minimum, might stay longer depending on the situation but I also would like to go down to Cebu. 

We should meet up if we’re both free

Yes absolutely
Feb - a short trip to Bali & Jakarta, surveying how's the girls there and see where to stay to pickup girls
Mar- short trip to Taiwan & meet some taipei girls
April - June Planning to move to Bangkok for 3 months; ya, pussy paradise Wink
July - Sep Seeing how's my financial condition; if ok, then will move to Tokyo for 3 months. Another pussy paradise Wink
Oct - Dec Bali & Jakarta; just love the curve of Indonesia girls
Delicious Women.Delicious Food Tongue