Best Daygame Cities In America?
Hey guys ive travelled a lot in Europe but keep neglecting America. do you know where the best cities for daygame are as there are so many states/cities In America its hard to know where go out of the 50-52 states.

I'm looking for a city that is designed for daygame e.g not spread out a walkable city ideally. beach is a bonus, where girls are curvy, busty and have nice bums like in the pics.

people have told me new York but my friend said Budapest was actually a lot better for these types of girls

appreciate any recommendations. ideally you've been to the places you mention not just hear say. as I can confirm Miami is not bad for daygame but san fransisco sucks.

look forward to your suggestions Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You don't find these chicks in EE. You need Latin America, my friend. Not sure which city is good there for daygame thou. If I recall correctly 20 did lots of daygame in Barranquilla.
I would say the best place you could go, by far, is Las vegas. Just day game along the strip. Women from all over usa and the world who are looking to hook up ("what happens in vegas stays in vegas"). The strip is obviously meant for walking and you can do it in the day or even at night when the girls are drunk. You will get all types of girls, the type in the pictures as well.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(12-30-2017, 09:55 PM)20Nation Wrote: I would say the best place you could go, by far, is Las vegas. Just day game along the strip. Women from all over usa and the world who are looking to hook up ("what happens in vegas stays in vegas"). The strip is obviously meant for walking and you can do it in the day or even at night when the girls are drunk. You will get all types of girls, the type in the pictures as well.

thanks man. do you know which month(s) are best to visit? and any months to avoid? e.g when its too hot etc, less busy etc.
I'm no expert on Vegas but from experience I can tell you to avoid January. It can get freezing, and it also turns into a sausage fest since CES and other nerd conventions happen that time of year.
I would agree Vegas is your best bet for daygame. There are girls everywhere on the strip and Fremont st, and many of them are vacationing and looking to party. All months are good, especially at night on the strip. During the summer months I would recommend staying at Mandalay or MGM, as they have amazing pool complexes and this is where the girls will be. I believe some of the hotels you can also pay to use their pool if you're not a guest.
Miami, Lincoln Road. Fucking amazing, suit up and come right and you'll find some the firest latinas in the world.
(Just got back from a Miami Trip and Had the time of my life)
It's not cheap though, but I was blown away at the amount of people blowing $400 in a spot and NOT suiting up.
I would definitely stay clear of NYC for day game... It's not a really that terribly walkable of a city. Anywhere in the North 2/3rd of the country is going to be hibernating until March.

In the Spring and Summer months I'd recommend Boston. It's a really cool, walkable, college town. I much prefer Boston over NYC. More history to see too while you're not mackin.

Spring time can also be pretty awesome in Vegas. I'm with Mike on Vegas... Stay clear of it from November to early March. It's like 50F outside and the pools are closed. That's the daygame spot. Lots of nerds and red neck cowboys in the winter months.

San Diego can be a pretty sweet spot in Winter but be prepared to spend some coin there. Cheapest room is going to run you $60+/night. It's also a little bit touristy...

Places to avoid... Chicago, NYC, Portland (high homeless sucky walking), and Seattle.
Places to go... Boston, Vegas, San Diego, Miami Beach, Austin (but not for walking game just a good American city).
I've never been to Boston but NYC is spring is a solid options. No you can't really walk from one side of the city to another, but the public transportation infrastructure make it easy to move around. In addition, it's an international hub for tourists so there's no shortage of footfall that includes women who don't live there.