Peru Data Sheet
Day 1

Arrived last night to Lima. The airport has made significant improvements since I left here 4 years ago. Granted it was a slow time, but without checked bags I literally went from plane to exit in less than 10 minutes. For you newbies, don't even THINK about ever checking baggage. Go light and if you need something, just buy it while you're there. I stopped at the new SIM card kiosk in baggage, but because they wanted you to "rent" the card, I took a pass and will find a card later. The idea of "deposits" in a 3rd world country makes me nervous.

It is usually about a 45 minute ride from the airport to the heart of Lima, which is the neighborhoods of Miraflores and Barranco. I have a driver that I used while in Lima (happy to share the info), but Green Taxi is your best option. When you leave baggage they have a little desk on the left. Stop here and book your green taxi. They are safe and reliable. The rest are scams, don't use them. When you walk out into the terminal, you will get accosted by men yelling "taxi" at you. NEVER use any of these.

Miraflores and Barranco are really the only two neighborhoods of interest to the typical traveler, unless of course you want to dip your toe into the wild side of Lima, which can be life-changing (in many different ways). I decided to stay in Barranco, as I previously lived in Miraflores, and knew if I stayed there I would immediately fall into my old routines. I like to change it up, and Barranco has a more edgy feel than Miraflores. Both neighborhoods perch on the cliffs above the sea, with a malecon of parks and lovely pathways to walk, bike, mingle etc.

Traffic remains horrendous, as Lima is one of the few megalopolises in the world with no rapid transit system (no trains). As the economy booms and more people buy cars, total gridlock has set in. Think Mexico City in the 90's.

So I get to Barranco, which has changed considerably. Much more developed with more new apartments. Buildings can only go up to about 20 floors because of the earthquake potential, but its clear Lima is booming. My logistics are super solid. A small place, but up high with a balcony. Unfortunately not looking over the sea, but those are considerably more. What I like about this place is a tv in the living room and bedroom. The bedroom TV is key if you are not into pillow-talk, which I'm not. After your business, the TV can keep her entertained.

It's 4:00 and one of my old regulars is coming by at 6:00. I'm starved from the journey so shuffle downstairs to find some food and beer. Lima is of course famous for food, and the quality even trickles down to the grittier food shops. Pollerias are everywhere, which basically served rotisserie chickens with a couple sides for a ridiculously cheap price. Theyr'e quick and reliable and I grab one and a few Pilsen beers. As I walk back into my building, I'm stopped dead in my tracks by a brown hottie waiting for the elevator. For those of you who have swooped Peru, you know that it is by no means the pussy paradise of South America. In fact, along with Ecuador and Bolivia, it is really the worst. The average girl on the street is going to be about 4'11 with absolutely no ass (in fact, its unique in that their backs sort of just continue into their legs..gross). Their faces have an indigenous quality, but not in the sexy Pocahontas way. However, this girl was the exception. She had a perfect blend of Latin and indigenous features, with long jet black hair, and amazingly a bouncing booty! We get on the elevator with some old lady, and I'm immediately aware of the elevator time constraint so need to act fast. Miraculously, she is also going up to my floor 16!  Jackpot. The old lady gets off on 7 and I open immediately:

"Vives en piso 16 tambien?"

"No, mi amiga"

Oh, not your boyfriend?

No.

So where's your boyfriend?

I don't have one.

Oh... (I stumble which I will explain further on)

But I see you brought food for your girlfriend (she point to the chicken)

Ok, so this is all in Spanish and I haven't spoke it in 4 years, so I'm slow on the uptake. Plus I'm in the elevator time constraint. However, this is mitigated because we're going to the same floor. So we're almost to our stop, and in a usual situation I would be ready to strike. She says "I don't have a boyfriend" so my next line is "Oh, then it is ok if I send you a message"  notice its a statement not a question. I would usually be taking my phone out, buuuuut.  I had pulled a rookie mistake and left the flat without my phone. What's worse, I don't have a SIM card yet (another no no) so don't even have a phone number. I'm out of practice so not thinking well on my feet. The elevator door opens and the attendant is standing there, who asks the girl something (he doesn't recognize her as a resident). I've totally lost my frame and she feels it. Now she's feeling the pull of her friend and scurries away.

Its an inauspicious way to begin, but it teaches a valuable lesson. Never break fundamental rules. Also, be prepared to improvise. I'm still knocking off midwestern rust chunks, so I give myself a break.

I eat my chicken (delicious) and drink my beers. My regular shows up. It is nice to see her, but not earth shattering. Moreover, its her girlie time so we have to make necessary improvisations (shower).

I'm not used to sharing a bed so don't sleep well. She leaves for work and I get ready for day 2....
(12-12-2017, 02:10 PM)k pop Wrote: Day 1

Arrived last night to Lima. The airport has made significant improvements since I left here 4 years ago. Granted it was a slow time, but without checked bags I literally went from plane to exit in less than 10 minutes. For you newbies, don't even THINK about ever checking baggage. Go light and if you need something, just buy it while you're there. I stopped at the new SIM card kiosk in baggage, but because they wanted you to "rent" the card, I took a pass and will find a card later. The idea of "deposits" in a 3rd world country makes me nervous.

It is usually about a 45 minute ride from the airport to the heart of Lima, which is the neighborhoods of Miraflores and Barranco. I have a driver that I used while in Lima (happy to share the info), but Green Taxi is your best option. When you leave baggage they have a little desk on the left. Stop here and book your green taxi. They are safe and reliable. The rest are scams, don't use them. When you walk out into the terminal, you will get accosted by men yelling "taxi" at you. NEVER use any of these.

Miraflores and Barranco are really the only two neighborhoods of interest to the typical traveler, unless of course you want to dip your toe into the wild side of Lima, which can be life-changing (in many different ways). I decided to stay in Barranco, as I previously lived in Miraflores, and knew if I stayed there I would immediately fall into my old routines. I like to change it up, and Barranco has a more edgy feel than Miraflores. Both neighborhoods perch on the cliffs above the sea, with a malecon of parks and lovely pathways to walk, bike, mingle etc.

Traffic remains horrendous, as Lima is one of the few megalopolises in the world with no rapid transit system (no trains). As the economy booms and more people buy cars, total gridlock has set in. Think Mexico City in the 90's.

So I get to Barranco, which has changed considerably. Much more developed with more new apartments. Buildings can only go up to about 20 floors because of the earthquake potential, but its clear Lima is booming. My logistics are super solid. A small place, but up high with a balcony. Unfortunately not looking over the sea, but those are considerably more. What I like about this place is a tv in the living room and bedroom. The bedroom TV is key if you are not into pillow-talk, which I'm not. After your business, the TV can keep her entertained.

It's 4:00 and one of my old regulars is coming by at 6:00. I'm starved from the journey so shuffle downstairs to find some food and beer. Lima is of course famous for food, and the quality even trickles down to the grittier food shops. Pollerias are everywhere, which basically served rotisserie chickens with a couple sides for a ridiculously cheap price. Theyr'e quick and reliable and I grab one and a few Pilsen beers. As I walk back into my building, I'm stopped dead in my tracks by a brown hottie waiting for the elevator. For those of you who have swooped Peru, you know that it is by no means the pussy paradise of South America. In fact, along with Ecuador and Bolivia, it is really the worst. The average girl on the street is going to be about 4'11 with absolutely no ass (in fact, its unique in that their backs sort of just continue into their legs..gross). Their faces have an indigenous quality, but not in the sexy Pocahontas way. However, this girl was the exception. She had a perfect blend of Latin and indigenous features, with long jet black hair, and amazingly a bouncing booty! We get on the elevator with some old lady, and I'm immediately aware of the elevator time constraint so need to act fast. Miraculously, she is also going up to my floor 16!  Jackpot. The old lady gets off on 7 and I open immediately:

"Vives en piso 16 tambien?"

"No, mi amiga"

Oh, not your boyfriend?

No.

So where's your boyfriend?

I don't have one.

Oh... (I stumble which I will explain further on)

But I see you brought food for your girlfriend (she point to the chicken)

Ok, so this is all in Spanish and I haven't spoke it in 4 years, so I'm slow on the uptake. Plus I'm in the elevator time constraint. However, this is mitigated because we're going to the same floor. So we're almost to our stop, and in a usual situation I would be ready to strike. She says "I don't have a boyfriend" so my next line is "Oh, then it is ok if I send you a message"  notice its a statement not a question. I would usually be taking my phone out, buuuuut.  I had pulled a rookie mistake and left the flat without my phone. What's worse, I don't have a SIM card yet (another no no) so don't even have a phone number. I'm out of practice so not thinking well on my feet. The elevator door opens and the attendant is standing there, who asks the girl something (he doesn't recognize her as a resident). I've totally lost my frame and she feels it. Now she's feeling the pull of her friend and scurries away.

Its an inauspicious way to begin, but it teaches a valuable lesson. Never break fundamental rules. Also, be prepared to improvise. I'm still knocking off midwestern rust chunks, so I give myself a break.

I eat my chicken (delicious) and drink my beers. My regular shows up. It is nice to see her, but not earth shattering. Moreover, its her girlie time so we have to make necessary improvisations (shower).

I'm not used to sharing a bed so don't sleep well. She leaves for work and I get ready for day 2....

2 weeks ago I came back from my second time in Lima.

I would like to see more of the country as a tourist, but as you mention, I find the quality of girls too low in terms of looks.
Its a bit too hard to find hotties, but certainly possible.

However I would still prefer Peru over other latin american countries because of the high gringo factor. But why go to Peru if there is Brazil and Colombia?
Ahh failing is part of the game k pop. We must embrace it. Looking forward to the next post when you start cleaning up Wink
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
( ) data sheet

(x) story time
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Great read. Always been interested in those Pacific South American countries (mostly Chile to be honest) probably because they are as far from Europe and Asia as possible.

Your language problem with that girl in the elevator is a nice call back for me of when I was learning by heart all of my pick-ups line in Chinese and freezing every time the answer the girl gave me was not one of the possible answer I was expecting and have learned.
Peru Day 2 and 3

Things have been hectic here in Lima to say the least. I'll just hit some highs and lows and observations:

Highs: 

Food--simply incredible. I have eaten ceviche every day, and its the best in the world. Grilled octopus, lomo saltados, amozian fish.. on and on. One could never run out of  amazing restaurants to try.

Weather--December and January is the time to visit Lima, as there is abundant sun. March-November is almost constant cloud cover due to Humboldt currents.

Old Flames--Peruvian women seem to be incredibly loyal. Almost every old girl I knew from 4 years ago were willing to come straight away to my apartment. I think some even have boyfriends now but I didn't ask.

Cost--Everything remains reasonably priced, although the economy is booming. My really nice 1 bedroom airbnb in the best neighborhood is $41 USD per night.

Day Game-- Just walking around Barranco I've scored several digits which I'm following up on. Right now I'm so busy catching up and having fun with old flames I haven't had time to organize.

Lows:

Tinder--The hottest girls seem to be getting an incredible amount of attention. Although my match rate was over 80% (roughly), 50% of the hot matches didn't even respond to a message. The ones that did just ramble on and don't seem interested in meeting. Lima is so vast and the traffic is so bad, girls seem unwilling to travel far. The girls already in the preferred districts seem content to attention-whore within the app and never emerge. I've had some refuse to meet without seeing facebook first (I don't have), insist on bringing friends, have conditions etc. I don't have time for that shit. Or maybe my game is just not solid right now.

The one Tinder girl I met was from Venezuela. She looked nothing like her photos, except the massive tits. I easily got her back to my place in the afternoon, but something went wrong. It was either the political discussion (when asked about Maduro she went off for literally like 20 minutes. I couldnt' understand a damn thing she said as Venezuelans talk so damn fast and I'm not used to the accent). It was that or the maxi pad remains the last girl had left in the garbage (rookie blunder to not check). Whatever the case, when I tried to kiss her she went off on me and stormed out the door. A few minutes later she was ringing the bell but I didn't answer. I was annoyed and she was a 5 on a good day. Next.

I have a couple tinder dates tentatively set-up, but I'm expecting flakes. White dude foreign value is still extant, but not to the same degree as 4 years ago. One of my formers was showing me the dude side of Tinder, and it is just flooded with tourists and guys swiping from afar.

Tomorrow night I'm going out with a Peruvian guy from the forum so I'll update some night game.
80% matches on hot girls?
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Maduro haha
Trying to get my head straight enough to post.  It's been a wild ride.

My first week in Lima was mostly meeting up with old friends and flames, enjoying the food and weather, and of course partying too much. After a few days in Barranco, I switched apartments to Miraflores, which is probably the better choice in terms of logistics. However, Uber is ridiculously fast, easy, and cheap here, so no problem getting around. Never try to use the street taxis as they are shady as fuck. You have to negotiate the price before the ride, and if you don't know distances, going rates, or Spanish, they will just destroy you. Uber is your answer.

One night I went out with luckyluke from the forum. Real cool Peruvian guy and we did the town up right. Pulled a couple girls back to my flat but was anticlimactic. My girl was down and ok, but his was not. Sort of a buzzkill. We'll actually go out again tonight.

Got my oldest notch ever--45. Super sexy and fun, and the most important part doesn't age. Interesting experience.

Went to the jungle and did Ayahuasca. This was an otherworldly experience which would be impossible to describe. It was somewhere between and excorcism and a 4 hour orgasm. If you're interested in learning more, PM me.

When I got out of the jungle I was in a small Peruvian city on the edge of the Amazon--maybe 300,000 people. These small jungle cities are the strangest places. There were only three girls on Tinder, and they turned out to be the same person-obviously a scam. I went to the central plaza one night where everyone hangs out, intending to run some night game. Failed miserably. Literally everyone was staring at me. When I tried to open a small set of girls on a bench, people came over to gawk. The men were just shady looking fucks, and looked like they wanted to kill me when I tried to talk to girls. The girls would just sort of giggle and rot really respond. I did go into a dress shop to recharge my phone (yeah, why dress shops to phone recharge is beyond me) and the girl there was very interested in chatty. I think the private setting made is acceptable to chat with a gringo. Unfortunately she was about 15. However, if I were to return to one of these shithole cities, that might be the strategy. There are literally hundreds of shops in the market district, and they all are recessed so you can get some privacy. Just walk along looking in each of them until you see a hot shopkeeper and go in and chat. Anything in the street was just inviting trouble. I actually felt it a success there by not getting jacked.

Returned to Lima yesterday and am back on my game. Took a girl from Tinder out for sushi and got her back to the shagpad. Making out and touchy feely, but she was super nervous so didn't push it. Will probably see her again today.  This got me thinking a lot about SDLs. In the past, I would usually push hard for it (as recommended here.. and yes I admire it). This time I just had another girl on call, so when the first one left the other was here in like 10 minutes. And I'm sure the first one will be down today.

This is an amazing trip but I admit I'm getting tired. It's hard to sleep during the day because of the street noise, and the nights are getting long. These are not bad problems to have Smile
haha yeah, these are first world problems k pop. YOu are living a nice life. I'm in Colombia at the moment, but really thinking about Peru. I kind of have a thing for the native girls who have the pocahantas look.
Indeed the true stereotyped Pocohantas look is intoxicating, but a very rare find here indeed. However, it does exist, and makes for happy hunting.

Went out hard last night with LuckyLuke. We hit up Sargento Pimienta, a killer club in Barranco. Also the kind of place with empty urinals but lines for the toilet--you get my drift. They had a band and the place was absolutely packed. Probably 500 people.  For the first hour we walked around chit chatting with various sets, just planting seeds and getting phone numbers. As far as I could see, I was the only gringo in the place.

The band was actually very good, so we were watching and drinking and dancing. Looking around eyes were everywhere--a good sign. This three set nearby was particularly obvious so we went over. A 7,6 and 5. Drinking, dancing, etc. and after 10 minutes the 7 is grinding her ass on my crotch--good sign. However, nobody (including me) was leaving while this band was still on. They were doing killer CCR and Michael Jackson covers, and the lead singer was just slamming. So I knew I wasn't going to try to pull her for at least an hour. She was 19.

For the umpteenth time I made a rookie mistake on this trip, which I'll attribute to being out of practice living in the US. As we're partying, Luke and I make a couple beer runs and keep the girl's glasses relatively full--but nothing too extreme. What I failed to notice is that as the minutes wore on, my girl's ass-cock grinding was losing its rhythm. Pretty soon I was holding onto a limp rag. Shit.  I hand her off to her friends and Luke and I look for soberer pastures.

By 4am girls were just coming up to us to dance and chat. As we danced with new girls I would look around and see eyes everywhere. Unfortunately by now Luke is wasted and not keeping his frame, and I've been having too much fun in the bathrooms and would probably be a flaccid waste if I pulled one back home.  However, being back at this club after 4 years away and seeing that a 39 yr old can still attract 20 yr old tail made it a very fruitful evening.

When I get back to my apartment a girl I had flagged a couple times was sitting on the steps. Shit.  "Donde has estado? Por que no responde a mis mensajes?"  Oh fuck!  I felt bad but could just not deal with her. I walk right past and instruct the doorman to not let her in, and call neighborhood security (Miraflores has all these security people around who basically keep watch) if she makes any trouble.

Another night out in the City of Kings.
So night will be my last night in Lima. By tomorrow at this time I will be buried in the snow and ice and blubber of the upper midwest, USA.

One big revelation is that Tinder here is shit. If you're obviously foreign, you'll probably match with 75% if you go 6+.  However, VERY few of these girls actually seem keen to meet. They're chat whores through and through. If you really want to work the Tinder game, you're gonna need to close your range down to 2km or less. The traffic here is so bad that it seems a huge undertaking for girls from way out to come in. Anything over 5 or 6 kilometers takes over an hour during most of the day and more during rush hour. There is no public transit system. So girls are very reticent to travel. However, once you've bagged them, they seem willing to do almost anything to get to you. But for a first Tinder date, they're typically not willing. All my successful Tinder dates were from girls in the same or adjoining neighborhood to Miraflores.

Day Game: This is your moneymaker. There are thousands of girls in Miraflores outside at any given time during the day (and night for that matter). Parque Kennedy and the Malecon are your hot spots. Just walk around and chat with any cute girl you see. Almost all are wiling and the vast majority will give you their phone number. On the way to pick up my laundry today, I did an experiment. I took my "lunch" date down to meet her Uber, and while kissing her goodbye I saw a girl across the street take a long look. With my girl gone, I followed her to the corner and got her number. I continued on to the lavaderia to pick up my laundry. I saw a cute girl in the bodega, so went in and chatted her up. Number.  Stoplight--granted she was a 5 but number.  Girl in another bodega next to laundry. Number.  Laundry girl--ugly, but number-I'm doing an experiment here.  Just walking to the laundry and back I got 5 digits in less than 15 minutes. When I got home, I sent them all the same message. That was 40 minutes ago and 4 have responded. The upshot of this is they either live in this barrio or probably have regular business here.  So much better than Tinder.

Night Game:  Equally money, especially on weekends. Every night I went out, I came home with a girl or girls. All over Miraflores there are clubs and bars, and girls go out in packs. They are also on the hunt. Calle Berlin is popular with bricheras. These are girls who target foreign men for various reasons. DO take them home, but DON"T leave out valuables and don't give them your number unless you really trust them. They are usually up to something. LuckyLuke and I went out again on Christmas night. At Houlihan's on Calle Berlin we met up with some finance idiots from the Bay Area and a cool brazilian guy in town to study culinary arts (remember, Lima is a culinary capital of the world--I have absolutely ate my ass off here but luckily gained no weight because the ayahuasca still has my stomach in crisis mode).  So these brown hotties come in and they're obviously white man hunting. I ask them over to our table, mainly for entertainment as we're having good guy time. Just then, a girl I had shagged a few nights before walks by and sees us. Fuck. she comes in and does the whole routine. It actually intrigued the current girls more, but I ended up having to almost forcibly ask her to leave. LuckyLuke told her all kinds of shit including that I'm a drug addict, gay, married, and poor. She still wouldn't leave.  I went out to smoke and 10 minutes later found her downstairs of the bar exchanging numbers with some greasy backpacker.  She still wouldn't leave.  Finally I gave her 100 soles to leave so she did.  We keep partying and I'm pushing pretty hard for the cuter of the two. The uglier one seems to like the Brasilian chef. Luckyluke (who is Peruvian) is hunting white girls. Finally the original two girls ask "que es siguiente?" (what is next?)  I say we have two choices:  Go to the next bar or go to my house.  The uglier one (and clearly the one in charge) says "su, casa but pero solo con ti y el brasiliero--no tu otro amigo"  Shit, LuckyLuke has spent too much time working the gringas and now this ugly one is attached to the Brasilian. I remember the sanctity of the bro code and go talk to LuckyLuke. I explain to him the situation and of course offer my continued services to wing him with the gringas. Equally adhering to the bro code, he gives me the blessing to go with the bricheras and the brazilian guy and we can meet up later. Lucky and I never did meet again that night, but he ended up going home with a girl so all was good.

So the Brasilian guy and the two girls buy some roadies and order an Uber. We get back to my place and SHIT--the girl I paid to leave the bar is sitting by my apartment door. How the fuck did she get past the doormen? I paid those guys good money to NEVER let a girl up without permission. Fuck, no way am I giving this bitch more money.  I say some shit about being pissed about her exchanging numbers with the backpacker dude and convince her it is better to talk tomorrow. She finally goes.

When I get inside, my girl is giving me the hate eyes. Obviously some dude did her wrong recently and she is reminded of it by the girl waiting at the door.  I go to piss and when I come out, shes sitting very close to the Brasilian. He gives me this look of shame and I just nod approvingly. I am NOT going to play that game with her. By now I'm so drunk the uglier one looks ok, has a tight body, and is clearly the sluttier of the two.  I just take her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom. Zero LMR and she shags like a conjugal visitant.  We finish up, go out to the living room and the other two are just sort of snuggling on the couch. WTF?  My girl is only wearing my sheet (shes a total slut) and I"m only in my underwear.  In an effort to get their party started (and to reclaim the couch so we can watch Netflix) I start eating my girl out on the barstool. Even after seeing us, they still just sort of keep making out and giggling like teenagers.  WTF?  So I start to pull my shit out to fuck my girl on the barstool, but she says no (I think--dont really remember)  So i just go over and tell them to go to my bedroom.  I get some rubbers and water for them and shut my door.  My girl and I watch some breaking bad and shag again on the couch. Now I'm ready for the party to be over.  I have my girl go into the bedroom and they're on the bed, fully clothed, and still kissing. Sorry friends, party is over, I need some sleep.  They leave and I collapse.

Another night out in the City of Kings.
We definetly had great fun with k pop and all the girls involved in the thread!

However, as K is traveling back home, it´s up to me to do the reccount of his last night out in lima (yesterday that is). Around 6pm I get a text from K asking me to meet him at Kokopeli (a backpacker hostel, great for picking up gringas and doing some pre-game drinks). At that moment I was in Barranco attending a concert, and afterwards went to a shitty dinner with my mother and her friends (the why I had to be there that night is a story for another day). Right after the dinner is done, I get changed and go to meet K. It takes me 7 minutes walking as I live in Miraflores, and the hostel was pretty close by.

When I arrive, I find him having drinks with one of his old flings, a peruvian girl which we shall call Mel. She was actually very cute, great body for her age (somewhere around 33-34). We meet some other regulars at the hostel (which we knew from a couple of nights before), and start talking to other ppl as well. At some moment during those drinks, K and I do a small competition: who gets first a phone number from any girl in the bar. K makes in 2 minutes....i make it in 4. HOWEVER, my girl was way cuter than his, so twice the score to me for getting the number from a 7/8 ! (vs his´ 5).

By that moment of the night I was getting messaged by a venezuelan stripper (where of course there would be no money involved from my side AT ALL for any kind of sex involved....the word is SHORING as K enlighted me that day). She was with another stripper friend and wanted me to meet her...K feels intrigued by this fact, and we work on a plan for ditching his friend Mel and go to meet these other chicks.

Plan works ok, and we manage to hookup Mel with some Argentinean dudes at the hostel. We go to a shady club called Sabor Peruano (where the rate of hookers to regular girls is about 10 to 1). My venezuelan girl has an amazing body (till that moment our interaction was only via whatsapp), and we start some ass-rubbing action. As it´s K´s last night in Lima and he had to leave early, he tells me we can´t take the girls back to his place, so logistics weren´t on our side at this time. Somehow Mel manages to find us at the shady club, and starts making out with K. By that moment I´m the third string, so we decide to do some last drinks at calle Berlin (where of course the plan was for me to hook up with somebody while K gets busy with his girl). Venezuelan chicks want to join us, but there was no way I was going to pay for their drinks at some other bar, so we just ditch them and leave the club. As we walk in calle Berlin I spot my sister and her friends chilling out in a bar, and decide to stay with them and call it a night. There is enough fish in the pool here in Lima, so one sex-less night is nothing compared to the night game of Miraflores and Barranco Smile. K leaves with Mel (for a good bye bang) after I fairwell him.

Today Venezuelan stripper contacts me for lunch, to which I answer that I´m busy (she expects me to pay for lunch of course, I wouldn´t even do that with a legit...HA!). I end up going to her place in the afternoon for wine and massages...and end up pumping an amazing ass. There was no money talk involved at all as I had previously gamed her via text on the right way hehe.

All in all we had great nights with K in Lima.  Looking forward meeting other fellows from the forum on this side of the world as well!

Stay thirsty

El Lucky

(12-23-2017, 06:29 PM)20Nation Wrote: haha yeah, these are first world problems k pop. YOu are living a nice life. I'm in Colombia at the moment, but really thinking about Peru. I kind of have a thing for the native girls who have the pocahantas look.

Mate, let me know if you decide to come to Lima. I know several girls with the pocahontas look (although they are not that usual as one might think first hand).

Cheers
Lucky
Great thread! I am going to head over to South America once I learn Spanish and Lima is definitely on my list, sounds legit.
Yeah its a blast in many ways. Hook up with LuckyLuke.  If you don't get laid with him as your wingman you never will.  Enjoy!
Awesome trip report. I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking after colombia before going to usa I will go to cuba or Peru. If I can come up with the money it will be one of those. I will send you a message for sure. Love those Pocahantases
20 have you been to Cuba yet?  I'm sure you've read the reports. The girls are incredible, but the challenges are considerable. I have no doubt you can overcome those challenges, and I would be keen to hear your creative strategies.

Honestly, girls are not the primary reason to go to Peru. Granted they're easy and plentiful, but after Colombia you will be disappointed by the quality. However, the other reasons make it more than worth it. The food is simply some of the best in the world-and I don't say this lightly. Miraflores (best district of Lima) is just a cool area, with unlimited day and night game opportunities, a beautiful malecon, cheap airbnbs, and SAFE. I stumbled around Miraflores for 2 years, drunk, high, etc at all times of night and NEVER had a problem--security everywhere.

If you want to get gritty, you can go to Central Lima, where it is not safe on the street, but the parties reach a level I've not seen outside of Berlin.

Of course then outside Lima the potentials are endless. Everyone goes to Cusco and Machu Pichu--for good reason. Girls in Cusco are some of the easiest anywhere-just teeming with bricheras (girls who want foreigners). Close to Lima, you can go a couple hours south to the Ica area, which has sand dunes like the sahara. You can take these wild dune buggy trips and surf the dunes--super fun.

A couple more hours south you have the Nazca lines, which are just weird. While pyramids and stonehenge are hard to explain, the sheer vastness and numbers of the lines are staggering. Take a 30 minutes flight over them--it will mesmerize.

Cities such as Ayacucho or Huarez will introduce you to that sierra culture you often see in postcards. I wouldn't give these cities my highest recommendation, but if you are a trekker or mountaineer they are interesting starting points.

The jungle cities such as Iquitos, Pucallpa, Porto Maldonado, Tambopata and others are truly the Wild East. These cities are hubs for drug trafficking, illegal logging and mining, exotic animal trafficking, and every other nefarious undertaking you can imagine. Not safe, but it will shake the senses. Use these cities as a jumping off point to the jungle, which offers everything from Ayahuasca to fishing giant Amazon catfish. Endless possibilites. Jungle girls are typically pretty nasty, but they are know for their sexuality (they are said to have "hot" blood), and you may find that elusive Pocohantas out there.

Mancora in the north of Peru is know for its beaches. Surfing, kitsurfing, and every other watersport is easily available and cheap. Get a group of dudes together and rent a beachhouse. You won't regret it.

I could go on and on. Peru is really full of opportunities, and the slutty girls are never far away. You will have to sift through to find quality, but it can be done.
I haven't been, but I know a lot about the issues with getting laid. Damn man, I don't know which country to go to, they both seem so awesome.
Thanks for all the info, giving you another +1 reputation.
20, I know these decisions are difficult (boo hoo first world white guy!).

Having spent considerable time in both countries, the question is:  Are you looking for comfortable and easy with a very predictable and sexually mediocre outcome (Peru) or a challenging, unpredictable, constrained, and potentially mindblowing sexual crescendo (Cuba).  Actually in the endgame I would say its very close to the DR.

Many people talk about visiting Cuba while it is still the "real" Cuba. Total bullshit.  Ask any Cuban--what is happening is not "real" --the dual currencies and resultant quality of life for Cubans is unreal--literally. Watching beat up Corvairs cruise around is not the real anything. The real Cuba will emerge in a few years when the economy opens and all the magical bounties of a fantastic culture are allowed to flourish. That's when I will go back. The girls who are surviving by hooking will be matching you on Tinder. For now it is like panning for gold.

PK, if you are reading this thread your insights would be useful on current Cuba.