Venezuela Thread
Hey All...

I wanted to get some updated information on Venezuela. I could soon have a job offer there, and I need some factual information regarding security, girls, nightlife, travel, etc.

PLEASE do not just share histrionic BS you saw on Fox News. While of course security is a concern there, I would appreciate any first-hand information on what daily life would look like for a foreigner of means.

Thanks!
I can give you first hand info from 6 years ago but I dont think its still relavent. Although I did get robbed, so on second thought, maybe it is relavent haha. I'll bet you'll have a great time though. If you go you'll have to keep us updated.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(12-10-2017, 05:06 PM)k pop Wrote: Hey All...

I wanted to get some updated information on Venezuela. I could soon have a job offer there, and I need some factual information regarding security, girls, nightlife, travel, etc.

PLEASE do not just share histrionic BS you saw on Fox News. While of course security is a concern there, I would appreciate any first-hand information on what daily life would look like for a foreigner of means.

Thanks!

may i know what kind of job offer? just curious
One of my friend (from Austria) is married to a Venezuelan girl and is going there often (to Caracas) and he doesn't seem to have more problem now than a few years ago. Being with a local might help for that

Of course, you probably need to be more carefull there than in the majority of countries, but as long as you don't do anything stupid, you have no reason to end up being shot in a dark alley.