The Singapore Thread
Need to make a visa run next month. Never been to Singapore before (by choice). 

But, thinking what the hell, might as well cross it off. 

Then I go to check airbnb prices. Cot damn, expensive AF.
Eat at the hocker centers for $3.00 and avoid alcohol which typically costs $15.00 for a standard beer. But Yeah Singapore is the NYC of Asia so...
Ridiculously expensive. And the best talent are Pinay and Indo maids, but in Singapore most maids get no days off. At least in Hong Kong they get Sundays.
there is also a sunday maids day there... and would totally disagree with the best talent being the maids... maybe the best easily available talent but there are hot girls from all over the world there, SEA girls cant compete

stay in geylang where you can find cheap hotels... but good luck bringing a girl back to one
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
very correct Guys. There is extreme international, professional talent all over Singapore. But these require mega game, as they are educated, beautiful, and rolling with banker types. If you can pull this down from the heavens all the power to you. Send us your data sheet and we can learn from you. I prefer that more accessible homegrown peasant talent. Just personal preference.
Seems the only reason to go to Singapore is to do shopping.

I need to pickup a new macbook pro, so still might go.
(12-02-2017, 05:24 AM)k pop Wrote: very correct Guys. There is extreme international, professional talent all over Singapore. But these require mega game, as they are educated, beautiful, and rolling with banker types. If you can pull this down from the heavens all the power to you. Send us your data sheet and we can learn from you. I prefer that more accessible homegrown peasant talent. Just personal preference.

never said i pulled any of them did i?

you just said 'the best talent' and that isn't even close to the case, they are the easiest girls, but certainly not the best talent
Heard great things about Singapore for business structures and international commerce. A place that should be in your Business list for sure if you're the entrepreneurial type.
It can be an expensive place and kind of a police state so watch out with going wild.
Lived in Singapore for a few years up until last year.  Like others have said there's international talent from all over the world in Sg, with tourists arriving everyday from all over Asia and elsewhere, plus lots working and studying there as well.  

Regarding maids, they are the least attractive and desirable girls there.  But, if you want to give them a shot and you're there on a Sunday, then Orchard road is where you'll find them.  There are numerous clubs on Sundays that open for them to party in the afternoon.  I've been out with some mates to day drink on Sundays and it's very easy to pull whatever you want.  You could bang a different one each weekend if you wanted to, but you won't want to.  That said, best place I found for a Sunday was called Blowfish, that's your best bet.  The other ones, which are in Orchard Towers, aren't very good and get a lot of workers from the subcontinent inside them.  So day game on street or hit up Blowfish.  

For drinks early Club Street is decent and also some decent bars on other streets in that area, like Telok Ayer.  Boat Quay has lots of bars and lots of people around, but that's where you'll find a lot of the bankers mentioned before and the girls that chase them.  For tourists and a young crowd, Clarke Quay is usually crowded. Easy to approach girls walking around or grab a table outside at any of the bars and just grab girls as they walk by.  I don't know what's good for clubs these days, but was there a few months ago and enjoyed LuLus.  Went to Bang Bang but have never liked that, too small and crowded but has a lot of young talent.  Both located at the Pan Pacific hotel in Marina Bay.  

Singapore is worth a visit.
lol maids go from best to worst in a few posts, love it