Kharkiv, Ukraine datasheet: Tips, Girls, Bars, Clubs and day game spots
Kharkiv Ukraine Data Sheet
I spent quite a bit of time in Kharkiv, Ukraine. I spent over 6 months there and really took a leap in my Russian language skills. It's also where I wrote my last book on South East Asia. It's a comfortable place with some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Kharkov (the Russian name), Ukrain is a Russian speaking city with low English levels. It is suprrising it's so low because it is the second biggest city in Ukraine. Kharkov is a Student city , which is great for seeing countless stunning women walking around.

Kharkov is, I would say, the bargain of a lifetime at the moment for a big city. I was living like a king in a very nice apartment on a very low amount of money. This is all possible because of the current because of the war.

If you go to Kharkov, I would suggest learning Russian. It's a great city (safe) to learn it in and very cheap to hire your own personal tutor. You will also need Russian to really be able to game the girls.

Kharkov to me seemed like the most honest city I had been to in Ukraine. The people are more traditional but very honest in dealings with me.

Day Game spots
I would say the best spots are around Shovchenko Park, near metro universitet (the center of the city). Not only do I think this area has the highest traffic of visitors (but nicely spread out so they are easy to approach), but it has the highest percentage of students. If you are into day game I would recommend getting a place near metro universitet.

Another, much cheaper, option is to stay outside of town near the superstores Caravan. Next to Caravan is a mall where you can meet a lot of girls. The rent in this area is mind blowingly cheap and there is even a nice club (plazma) close by. It's pretty far from the center of the city.

Once my Russian got better towards the end of my stay, I had a blast doing day game. I would approach stunners a lot and, thanks to learning russian, was able to at least get a shot with them. These girls didn't usually end up working out, but every time they at least game me a shot. Unfortunately, running perfect game while I have to focus so much on Russian isn't easy. But I am confident that in the future as my russian improves I will be able to capitalize on more of these opportunities with the stunners I approached.

NightLife Spots
Plazma - College spot, a bit lower class but it seems sluttier girls go there. Cheap drinks and I would say it's my favorite club.

Galaxy - seemed to be an every lower class bar. Girls there seemed very receptive, but had a bad experience there with the staff (trying to rip us foreigners off, which almost never happened in kharkov). It's the type of place you will see a lot of fights. 

Radmir - a bit more upper class club, enjoyed this place.

Misto - For me it seemed a lot like Radmir. Decent club, more upper class than plazma and galaxy.

Panorama - it's one of or the most upper class club in Kharkov. It's more expensive then the others and has some of the prettiest girls, but filled with the gold digging "mazhor" type. I wasn't really looking for the gold digging type. If I was going to have to wait anyway, I preferred to wait with a normal girl.

Bolero - Another upper class club, I think that Panorama and Bolero are the two most upper class clubs. Enjoyed this club (topless dancers etc., but it's a normal club). I had girls really impressed that I went to this club and wanting me to take them there.

Fat goose pub - Was showed to me by a friend and for me it was the bar where I saw the prettiest girls in the city.

The Ukrainian girls here
Kharkiv had more stunners than almost any place I can remember. The only place that I think I saw more on average was Odessa during the summer (the whole country visits). Girls living in Kharkiv seem more reserved and more Slavic. They were also way more blonde than odessa, lvov and kiev. Tall, beautiful model type girls, that is the type. But of course, there are still unattractive girls. In fact, I would say that the average look of the girl may be better in other parts of the world, it's the stunners who set Ukraine apart. Girls that take your breath away when you look at them.

Online dating options
Tinder was great for match% but terrible for actual matches. I ended up using an app called TopFace which has tons of local girls on it. These aren't girls who are specifically looking for a foreigner, but most likely you will be the first westerner they have ever met. It was pretty rare that I met a girl who had met another American. 

Game Strategy Advice
Girls from Kharkov can be very conservative, so I would try a multiple date strategy. I would go for a 3 date bang model, where you try for sex on the second date, but where it sets it up nicely for the third date. But many times in Kharkov, you will still have to wait even longer. This is the down side to this city.

As far as how you treat the girls, you must be a man and pay for everything. It's really rare to meet a girl in Kharkov who doesn't expect you to pay for everything (as opposed to Kiev where you can meet girls who think more western). Men are expected to pay, but also to act as men. Be strong and fearless with Ukrainian girls and you will do well. You also must tease the attractive girls to have a chance. 

Teasing is a huge part of Ukrainian guy game and they are very good at it. It's important always to tease and if you dont you will be at a huge disadvantage.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Thank you for this! I showed this to my friend and he totally agrees with everything. He even laughed out loud at some of the parts! I will keep referring back to this when I go. Thanks I needed this
Did you need a special pass to get into Kharkiv?
Yeah i spent a lot of time here, so I feel like I know it pretty well. No, you don't need anything. I think they wont let foreigners into war zones without something, but Kharkiv is far from the war zones.
If I was going to spend a month in Ukraine. How much money do i need for everything. Especially an apartment and food and any other necessities?
If you plan well (renting by the month) I don't spend more than 1000$ a month in Ukraine. But I am a budget traveler, so I would say 1500. 2000, if it's just a one month vacation and you want to splurge. The currency conversion is amazing for the dollar, so things will be quite cheap.
Big Grin 
I lived for many months in Kharkov on Sumska St across from the park right where the statue of the poet is.   I thought the girls were very sexy there.  For much of the time I had a beautiful blond girlfriend living with me.  She had a good job and worked during the day.  I put my free time to good use, dating other women.  I had a Russian teacher who I spent more time having sex with than learning Russian.   
Great times living in Kharkov.  [Image: smile.png]
Tell us about your stay in Ukraine brianmark. I would love to hear about it
(03-01-2017, 04:31 AM)brianmark Wrote: I lived for many months in Kharkov on Sumska St across from the park right where the statue of the poet is.   I thought the girls were very sexy there.  For much of the time I had a beautiful blond girlfriend living with me.  She had a good job and worked during the day.  I put my free time to good use, dating other women.  I had a Russian teacher who I spent more time having sex with than learning Russian.   
Great times living in Kharkov.  [Image: smile.png]

It's an amazing city. Did you end up seducing your russian teacher? sounds like a great story
was in kharkiv in june. kharkiv is a great daygame city. beautiful, beautiful girls, cheap food and cheap accommodation.
great weather. only stayed 2 weeks but next time would recommend at least 1 month.
180 miles from the warzone but felt completely safe. didn't have 1 problem. had more problems in lviv. locals wanting you to speak Ukrainian not Russian and my wing got his bag stolen on the bus as he was first arriving.
kharkiv is Russian speakers.

cant think of 1 bad thing about kharkiv, except...if your taking a train from lviv its a 19 hours journey which is not very comfortable but super cheap.

be careful of crossing the road. sometimes cars don't stop or speed. some people died at the lights I was crossing my date told me a week before I arrived due to a car speeding through a light. so just be aware.

saw many 7s and 8s but the 9s were in Kyiv.
Good datasheet 20Nation, mirrors my experience there. I will be in Ukraine from 12 to 23 June, and might hop a couple days to Kharkov.
Kharkov is one of the worst cities in Ukraine. Utterly boring and the attractive women are ALL in relationships. Oh, and YOU MUST speak Russian.
Kharkov is the reason I learned Russian. Thanks to the necessity of speaking Russian. And yeah a lot of women are in relationships, but a lot are single.
(05-26-2019, 11:38 PM)20Nation Wrote: Kharkov is the reason I learned Russian. Thanks to the necessity of speaking Russian. And yeah a lot of women are in relationships, but a lot are single.

If they are single and into outsiders, they move to Kyiv. Not much going on in Kharkow. Really dull city. 

Good datasheet, op's feelings about the place resonate with my own

I spent a lot of time in Kharkov, generally speaking I like the city, although

1. It has a middle of nowhere feel about the place, doesn't feel like an important city like Kiev, Lvov, or Odessa.
2. Spoken English is rather low.
3. There are a lot of international students from Arabic countries there
4. Kharkov doesn't have a true centre, so your favourite places are scattered all over the place.
5. You don't have much of a WGF as you would imagine there.
6. If you decided to spend time there there's almost zero westerners to hang around with

When I compare Kharkiv and Dnepropetrovsk, I prefer the girls in Dnepro, not so much because of their physical look(they are less hot than in Kharkov) but more to do with the fact I found I have more WGF, and the girls are very wholesome types and not as bitchy as you find in Kiev and Odessa. In terms of comfort, Kharkov is a more pleasant city though, it came on leaps and bounds since the Euro2012 championship