Your Story of How You Banged the Hottest Girl of Your Life
I want to hear your guy's story about how you banged the hottest girl of your entire life.

For me it's a difficult question because my notch count is approaching 500. I've slept with some stunners in Colombia and Ukraine. There was a girl in Thailand who Scotian said he never saw a hotter girl with a foreigner. There was a Finnish girl who was as hot as a blonde as there is. Then, more random gems from different countries. Now, I'm dating a girl in the Philippines who is famous just for her beauty. I feel like when you get to a certain point it's hard to say how one is hotter than another. 

My story of meeting a Ukrainian girl who belongs in a magazine.
I really can't decide, so I'll just tell the story of how I met this beautiful blonde hair green eyed Ukrainian girl. I was in Kharkov, Ukraine and I had started working on my Instagram game (a necessity in this day and age). I had been working on my phots and overall vibe of my profile. I was painting a bigger picture with my collection of photos. I went through and systematically messaged the hottest girl in the city via instagram. One of those girls, was the beautiful blonde hair green eyed girl. 

The First Date
I messaged her with a tease about one of her photos. Then, we went into a conversation. She was interested in learning English, so it got me an in. We kept talking and eventually ended up on a date. On the date... I was on. I don't know if you guys have ever experienced this but sometimes you are just in the zone with girls. You are confident, you are cool, aloof, funny, teasing, your body language is on, your speech is slow, your speech is smooth... luckily, this was one of those days. She wanted me after that first date. 

While, my next dates, I wasn't in the same zone, it set the tone for the entire relationship (first date does seem to determine how the relationship will go). It ended up taking 7 dates.... but I was finally able to bang this beautiful blonde hair, green eyed girl who belonged in magazines (actually she is in some). 

What are your guy's stories of how you banged the prettiest girl of your life?
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
It was actually too easy to be true. Met some US friends at oktoberfest and one of them brought a stunning puerto Rican. As you explain above, I was in an amazing mood, nothing could go wrong. I isolated her from her buddy (to drive a roller coaster... (: ) and we started making out. Told her I want to take her home, she denied so we agreed to meet up next day to "have dinner". We ripped our clothes off before taking a single bite. The long legs, perfect butt, perky boobs, latina skin, long blonde hair, the moans, just wow.
Also a bit hard for me to pick one. I had various 8s but never banged 9s or 10s, as I always tend to go for the easy ones  Big Grin .
Anyway here is the story of one of my fav hottie.

I was in Bolivia, messaging that nice teen looking petite brunette on Badoo. She would reply but never seemed too interested. As her pix were good and some a bit sexy I guessed she had tons of guys texting her.
I tried a few time to get her whatsapp but she wud say/pretend that she didnt have it yet. I was starting to think that Id never pass any base with that hottie.

After a few weeks of meaningless "hola como estas.. que estas haciendo.." She told me she finally had whatsapp and gave me her number.
Some days later, she sent me one of those stupid game that makes you pick a number between 1 and 20 and then your friend send you a list, and the number you pick tells you what you have to do. Things like " 2: Tell you biggest secret", "12: put my pic as your profil pic for 1 week", "7 : write me a love letter"..
The number i picked was boring, so i just pretended I picked "Send me a sexy pic". I sent her a pic of my boner but with boxers on. Girls often like that, its a good tease but you dont actually show your dick.
She laughed, then i say she should send me a sexy pic too to be fair. She did send me something a bit sexy, and we exchanged some more pics, I cud see her boobs, and booty with pantie one. I led her to finger herself with details, and I think she really liked to be led that way. I had no idea things wud move that far and fast with that chick, I was real glad and excited.

Next days I played it cool, almost unsexual, and then invited her to meet for lunch. She agreed.
She came to my side of the city. When i saw her waiting for me I was all happy : She was very short as I like but not skinny, and with cute face and eyes. And I knew a pair of big boobs were waiting for me under that jacket. A very nice 23yo teen looking latina.

We went to an asian restaurant, she was a bit shy and quiet but nice too. I bring her back to my room to watch some travel picture. We kissed quickly, and things escalated with no LMR at all, she lets me explore her nice big boobs that fit so well in my hands, and shaven small pussy that I eat for a while before pounding it raw. She was submissive but receptive, I couldnt believe my luck on that easy score.

We kept dating and fucking for maybe 2 or 3 weeks, she had not much personality but was always sweet and caring, one of the only latina i met who insisted to pay the bill at the restaurant. 
Until the day she spotted a big hickie on my neck and realised that I would never be her bf.
(02-17-2017, 11:16 PM)baimu Wrote: Also a bit hard for me to pick one. I had various 8s but never banged 9s or 10s, as I always tend to go for the easy ones  Big Grin .
Anyway here is the story of one of my fav hottie.

I was in Bolivia, messaging that nice teen looking petite brunette on Badoo. She would reply but never seemed too interested. As her pix were good and some a bit sexy I guessed she had tons of guys texting her.
I tried a few time to get her whatsapp but she wud say/pretend that she didnt have it yet. I was starting to think that Id never pass any base with that hottie.

After a few weeks of meaningless "hola como estas.. que estas haciendo.." She told me she finally had whatsapp and gave me her number.
Some days later, she sent me one of those stupid game that makes you pick a number between 1 and 20 and then your friend send you a list, and the number you pick tells you what you have to do. Things like " 2: Tell you biggest secret", "12: put my pic as your profil pic for 1 week", "7 : write me a love letter"..
The number i picked was boring, so i just pretended I picked "Send me a sexy pic". I sent her a pic of my boner but with boxers on. Girls often like that, its a good tease but you dont actually show your dick.
She laughed, then i say she should send me a sexy pic too to be fair. She did send me something a bit sexy, and we exchanged some more pics, I cud see her boobs, and booty with pantie one. I led her to finger herself with details, and I think she really liked to be led that way. I had no idea things wud move that far and fast with that chick, I was real glad and excited.

Next days I played it cool, almost unsexual, and then invited her to meet for lunch. She agreed.
She came to my side of the city. When i saw her waiting for me I was all happy : She was very short as I like but not skinny, and with cute face and eyes. And I knew a pair of big boobs were waiting for me under that jacket. A very nice 23yo teen looking latina.

We went to an asian restaurant, she was a bit shy and quiet but nice too. I bring her back to my room to watch some travel picture. We kissed quickly, and things escalated with no LMR at all, she lets me explore her nice big boobs that fit so well in my hands, and shaven small pussy that I eat for a while before pounding it raw. She was submissive but receptive, I couldnt believe my luck on that easy score.

We kept dating and fucking for maybe 2 or 3 weeks, she had not much personality but was always sweet and caring, one of the only latina i met who insisted to pay the bill at the restaurant. 
Until the day she spotted a big hickie on my neck and realised that I would never be her bf.

Awesome story. The pics really brought the story to life. Maybe I should start doing more pics of the girls in my articles. You used that NPI game (nude pic investment). Nice
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
My current girlfriend can be considered as a 9 or a 10.
Before coming to Colombia I did a lot of pipelining. Of all prospects one really stood out in looks. Has a unique exotic face with typical Colombian features. Perfect petite body but still with South American curves.