Coolest place you've banged a chick
I think the best one was in Ilha Grande, at night in a waterfall pond inside the jungle. The place looked like a softcore movie scene. we smashed so many times, we were both desperate to do it. And after that at the beach in Abraao. I remember my flash light was turning on/off while doing it, so I was thinking if the boats docked would think that was morse code.
- Inside a Phnom Penh to Bangkok overnight bus

- Inside a Chinese train

- Inside a kindergarten classroom (just so that you don't think I'm a massive pedobear: I was dating a girl in China who was teaching kindergarten, she lived in a dorm room on the school premises with another girl. She usually came to my place then, obviously, or if I was around her place we'd sometimes fool around in the bushes at a park nearby. One day she showed me her workplace, and went down on me while I was sitting on those tiny plastic stools for toddlers, there were children's drawings all over the place, was hella weird.)

- On the shores of the moat in the center of Chiang Mai, with zillions of motorbikes passing by. We were pretty much in plain view. That Thai chick was crazy.

- In the kitchen of that aforementioned Thai girl's parent's house, with her parents sleeping 3 meters away. I felt like a bit of a douchebag because they were super nice to me but hey.

(03-02-2017, 08:28 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 07:14 PM)Bateman Wrote: It's near BTS Saphan Taksin. Not sure if you can still go there. The latest reports I read said that it is not possible any more to go up. Just google "Bangkok ghost tower" or "sathorn unique building" to find recent information.

I have been there twice. The first time was in 2013 and I didn't make it past the second floor. A year later I went there again and that time I could bribe a couple of homeless people in the basement to unlock the door in the stairwell on the second floor. A couple months after that, a Swede hanged himself which drew a lot of attention to the building because it was all over the local news. From that point on the police patrolled 24/7 and later they closed all entrances I believe.

The fucking Swede ruined it. I've always been fascinated with these types of places. I saw a documentary on this abandoned building called Edificio Sao Vito. I always dreamed of visiting it, but when I finally got to Sao Paulo, I found out it was demolished. 

If you like to climb empty buildings you'd have one hell of a field day in China, especially in rural areas/outskirts of cities. Construction sites everywhere. Many of them are unsupervised or even if they are, you ask politely if you can go in and they often say yes, baffled and curious to see a foreigner. I'm a big fan.
(05-17-2017, 08:09 AM)shalabadoo Wrote: - Inside a Chinese train
Hard sleeper? Soft sleeper or toilets?
I have done it in the soft sleeper several times with my former regular from Shenyang but never with another person in the cabin.
Got a handjob in the toilets of a Kunming to Nanjing train with a girl I met on this train and that I gamed during most of the trip (49hours total, a man need to keep himself busy...).  As you might expect, toilets were disgusting and I was too afraid to have my pants touch the floor or to let go of my toothbrush for really enjoying it. Did bang her as soon as we arrived in Nanjing.
The coolest place might be in a deer park in the Uk and the most beautiful one with the same Shenyang girl on a gorgeous beach in Indonesia.
You're a disgusting sick fuck... the toilets of a long-haul 绿皮火车?!?! Those are among the filthiest places on this planet that are not called "India". How you even got a boner in that environment tells a lot about how horny you must have been.

It was in a hard sleeper, on the top bunk. There were people all over but they probably thought we were just cuddling in the spoon position. In a sense we were, except that my jiba was inside her and slowly doing some discrete va-et-vient.

Soft sleeper hardly counts as an achievement... aren't you basically just locked up into a private compartment with curtains? Never done the soft sleeper thing, too poor for that.
I once banged a girl on my sofa. I was like "fuck the bed biatch, I`m gonna do you right here on the couch!" . She came so hard, I think mostly because of the adrenaline of the situation.
(05-18-2017, 10:18 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: I once banged a girl on my sofa. I was like "fuck the bed biatch, I`m gonna do you right here on the couch!" . She came so hard, I think mostly because of the adrenaline of the situation.

hahahaha

Once i put a pillow under her back, so she didn't even know she was on the bed anymore. Blew her mind
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-18-2017, 04:39 PM)20Nation Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 10:18 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: I once banged a girl on my sofa. I was like "fuck the bed biatch, I`m gonna do you right here on the couch!" . She came so hard, I think mostly because of the adrenaline of the situation.

hahahaha

Once i put a pillow under her back, so she didn't even know she was on the bed anymore. Blew her mind

I once read somewhere that if you put a pillow under her back it changes the angle so you're more likely to hit her g-spot. Been doing this for a while. It's also good to flip her over on her stomach, put a pillow under her hips and lay pipe from behind.
Smashed this black Colombia girls on my balcony here in Medellin. Doesn't sound so special, but my place is right across the football stadium of Medellin and it was packed. They couldn't see us but it was still a cool experience with the people sheering on me smashing here. She earned bonus points for putting her hands on the bottom railing in stead of the top one.
Slightly less exotic than most of the goodies above, still worth mentioning:

Smashed on top of the second highest church in the Netherlands where all the royalty is buried during the day in the 'hot' phase with one of my exes.
Even waved down randomly and someone waved back, felt like high fiving William of Orange!
I remembered anotherone,

My last week in Tokyo, met an actress-kind-of on the street. She got interested in my artistic career and whatever. We just exchange Line, but it was clear she was into me, compared to how I sucked online there. So only had one shot, I invited her to my show in a place in roppongi. But didnt tell her I was leaving to Iran after the concert.
She found out talking to the organizer in japanese. It was funny to see her face. haha

The place was packed, excellent show. The clock was ticking, My mind was also into going to Iran without a visa. But I grabbed her to walk to the changing room where I had my stuff, since I really had to leave. She was allready texting her friends to see what to do next, but the kissing started, and kept going until we smashed there. It was great timing since noone was there, but next door the place was so full anyone could have ruined it.

What a way to finish my stay. Like a fucking rockstar, and I didnt even played rock that night.

July im going back
(02-17-2017, 06:45 AM)20Nation Wrote: Awesome thread idea. For me it was hiking into the mountains and going to a waterfall. I ended up banging this girl under a waterfall (although it was pretty dry). It was such a cool and powerful experience. We had to maneuvver to hide from young village girls who were going to the river to wash clothes.

What country was this?
(05-25-2017, 10:22 PM)new Wrote: I remembered anotherone,

My last week in Tokyo, met an actress-kind-of on the street. She got interested in my artistic career and whatever. We just exchange Line, but it was clear she was into me, compared to how I sucked online there. So only had one shot, I invited her to my show in a place in roppongi. But didnt tell her I was leaving to Iran after the concert.
She found out talking to the organizer in japanese. It was funny to see her face. haha

The place was packed, excellent show. The clock was ticking, My mind was also into  going to Iran without a visa. But I grabbed her to walk to the changing room where I had my stuff, since I really had to leave. She was allready texting her friends to see what to do next, but the kissing started, and kept going until we smashed there. It was great timing since noone was there, but next door the place was so full anyone could have ruined it.

What a way to finish my stay. Like a fucking rockstar, and I didnt even played rock that night.

July im going back

Legendary! High risk high reward
The handicap toilet on the top of Empire State building 10 years ago. My first trip abroad with my GF when I was 18 years old.

Some weeks ago I also banged a girl from The Netherlands in Vang Vieng - Laos by a river in the middle of the night. We then got busted by four men with camcorder, then arrested and then had to pay a 700 dollar bribe for freedom again. I wont forget that anytime soon lol... Tongue
My Thailand travel blog -> Goodbye Boring Life
(06-06-2017, 11:56 AM)Timtim Wrote: The handicap toilet on the top of Empire State building 10 years ago. My first trip abroad with my GF when I was 18 years old.

Some weeks ago I also banged a girl from The Netherlands in Vang Vieng  - Laos by a river in the middle of the night. We then got busted by four men with camcorder, then arrested and then had to pay a 700 dollar bribe for freedom again. I wont forget that anytime soon lol... Tongue

Hahahaha so many elements to that story.
700 dollars?! Fuuuuuuuuuck. That's like a month worth of money in Laos Sad
Tongue 
(06-12-2017, 02:23 AM)shalabadoo Wrote: 700 dollars?! Fuuuuuuuuuck. That's like a month worth of money in Laos Sad

Yes it was brutal. I had to take out maximum limit in the ATM 6 times to get the money. We figured later that 700 dollars is roughly a one year salary for an average cop in Laos. 

We got fucked hard in the ass that night for sure. Me one time, the girl two times.  Tongue
My Thailand travel blog -> Goodbye Boring Life
Good thing is you ended up withdrawing several millions kip. Probably never felt that rich in your life.
(05-30-2017, 03:45 AM)brianmark Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 06:45 AM)20Nation Wrote: Awesome thread idea. For me it was hiking into the mountains and going to a waterfall. I ended up banging this girl under a waterfall (although it was pretty dry). It was such a cool and powerful experience. We had to maneuvver to hide from young village girls who were going to the river to wash clothes.

What country was this?

Colombia. Top 10 favorite travel days right there.
I put the girl on the open window. It was on the 4th floor of the building. From the window you could see a busy square with quite a few people and cars crossing. The room next to us was her parent's room and I guess I was the first guy she took home.
Hi all,

I have few stories with my old motorbike..
1. Bang a girl above the motor, in an empty field 1 miles from her home.. We're too horny and no way we can fuck in her home.. So we look around for a dark empty area and start to have sex.. Then a car was passing near us.. We almost get caught so we just run away before cum.. After few minutes, we just realized that the car didn't see us, it still moving & stop just when I turn on my bike (and my lamp on)..
2. Got a handjob in a middle of traffic.. I wear a long jacket and use in reverse (the zipper at my back).. When I cum, it leaves a stain at my jacket..

Got caught: A blowjob inside a car, at the driving field, with the instructor (mid 30).. Start to gamed her at the first day of training.. Her friend caught us because we stop too long, and I really not aware when he was coming because I'm also cumming.. He ask some money, and luckily I don't bring much.. I only handed him $15, and leave the driving school.. Never come back & contact her anymore..

Feel like a boss: Bang my coworker in the office toilet, when her husband waiting for her downstairs..

Most beautiful: At a small island near Jakarta, in an open air area.. I have the digital memories from this one because damn,it's really beautiful.. Nice girls, nice beach, nice atmosphere..

Cheers!