Questions to ask girlfriend to avoid silences during dates
I have decided to get in a relationship with a girl because she went on birth control for me and also its nice to have the hottest girl in the room. But her personality is very dull and not that talkative. So after dating her for 2 months when we get dinner half the time we are both on our phones. I simply have nothing to talk about neither does she. 

Curious if any of you guys had questions you have reserved for woman that you date to keep the talk going.

Keeping things going is easy on the first 1-3 dates but then i use up all my game and i have nothing to talk about in relationships with things get dull. I would like to ask some questions this weekend and open for suggestions.
(05-25-2021, 09:24 PM)Maskless Wrote: I have decided to get in a relationship with a girl because she went on birth control for me and also its nice to have the hottest girl in the room. But her personality is very dull and not that talkative. So after dating her for 2 months when we get dinner half the time we are both on our phones. I simply have nothing to talk about neither does she. 

Curious if any of you guys had questions you have reserved for woman that you date to keep the talk going.

Keeping things going is easy on the first 1-3 dates but then i use up all my game and i have nothing to talk about in relationships with things get dull. I would like to ask some questions this weekend and open for suggestions.

If you're really compatible the conversation should flow easily, especially after 2 months when you barely know each other. Conversation has nothing to do with "using up game," in fact game should be a bottomless, self-renewing resource.

Try engaging her in deeper conversation about emotional and philosophical stuff, getting away from the 'what did you do today?' kind of conversations.

It sounds like you're just not compatible. She might be boring, or sometimes 2 people just don't click. Are you seeing her exclusively? If so, you probably shouldn't be....If not, look for women who are more interesting or who you vibe with better.
(05-25-2021, 09:24 PM)Maskless Wrote: I have decided to get in a relationship with a girl because she went on birth control for me and also its nice to have the hottest girl in the room. But her personality is very dull and not that talkative. So after dating her for 2 months when we get dinner half the time we are both on our phones. I simply have nothing to talk about neither does she. 

Yes this is one of the biggest problems in ex soviet countries, the conversation can be a one way street with women, you get to the point where there's absolutely nothing you can think of to say to her, then you ended up saying something stupid, or asking her something you have already asked her.

This is why I prefer some women with "international experience" they have more to talk about and I can connect with them much better.

You said that she is the hottest girl in the room, a lot of us have a similar dilemma - go for the trophy girlfriend who will be self absorbed and cold, or find someone who you can really relate to, after all when we get into relationships it's for the long term usually so life is too short to be around people who bore you.

You could try doing some kind of activities together which will give you something to talk about all the time, Salsa dancing perhaps.
sounds like she was only good for a few fucks. No point in being in a relationship with somebody you're not compatible with
Is OP a very subtle troll? I just can't imagine this happening for real. You're going to get questions to ask your girlfriend at dinner from an online forum?
Is she the hottest in the room only if its your room?
(05-26-2021, 10:19 PM)churros Wrote: Is OP a very subtle troll? I just can't imagine this happening for real. You're going to get questions to ask your girlfriend at dinner from an online forum?

hi churros, care to accept my challenge? we take our laptop with swooptheworld in the background and put it in our room with the girl we are fucking in the backgruond? and the forum can judge teh quality of both of our woman? do you want me to embarass you?

how am i a troll for asking for interesting questions to ask a girlfriend? i usually have 10 questions lined up that i ask on every date that im on that i got from internet forums or books.

also, forgot to mention for the past month she has been with me for 22 hours of the day so its not like i see her once or twice a week. we are with eachother daily . unforfunately this is the game in russia and ukraine. you take the hot girl traveling with you.

game will only get you so far in these countries with 8/10 9/10s ...
(05-26-2021, 04:12 PM)mike Wrote: sounds like she was only good for a few fucks. No point in being in a relationship with somebody you're not compatible with

Well she is not a bad girl. She cooks, she is a solid 8. She is 18 and i am in my late 20's. She is willing to suck my dick every morning.  She got injected with birth control for me so i can fuck her without a condom.

I told her i would rather jerk off then fuck her with a condom. Thats how much i hate condoms. I feel nothing from it and can only cum 25% of the time from them..

she has been with me 22 hours of the day for the past month because we are traveling together. So we still talk during the day... But at  night at dinner sometimes it gets dull because we were already with eachother during the day time.

but obviously it would make more sense to get into a deep talk over dinner then deep talk of us chillin around the house.
(05-28-2021, 10:58 AM)Maskless Wrote: hi churros, care to accept my challenge? we take our laptop with swooptheworld in the background and put it in our room with the girl we are fucking in the backgruond? and the forum can judge teh quality of both of our woman? do you want me to embarass you?

how am i a troll for asking for interesting questions to ask a girlfriend? i usually have 10 questions lined up that i ask on every date that im on that i got from internet forums or books.

also, forgot to mention for the past month she has been with me for 22 hours of the day so its not like i see her once or twice a week. we are with eachother daily . unforfunately this is the game in russia and ukraine. you take the hot girl traveling with you.

game will only get you so far in these countries with 8/10 9/10s ...

Do you really get all of your questions from internet forums and books? I sort of assume that you can come up with your own questions after, at worst, the second date. If you can't, I think that reflects negatively either on your social skills or on your chemistry with the girl.

Also - why do you take the hot girl traveling with you in Russia/Ukraine? For a month, when you just met? That sounds like a nightmare.
(05-26-2021, 03:15 PM)DG_NG Wrote:

Yes this is one of the biggest problems in ex soviet countries, the conversation can be a one way street with women, you get to the point where there's absolutely nothing you can think of to say to her, then you ended up saying something stupid, or asking her something you have already asked her.

This is why I prefer some women with "international experience" they have more to talk about and I can connect with them much better.

You said that she is the hottest girl in the room, a lot of us have a similar dilemma - go for the trophy girlfriend who will be self absorbed and cold, or find someone who you can really relate to, after all when we get into relationships it's for the long term usually so life is too short to be around people who bore you.

You could try doing some kind of activities together which will give you something to talk about all the time, Salsa dancing perhaps.

lol yeah, this kind of soured me on Russian and Ukrainian women. They're hot but there are too many boring ones. It's kind of not their fault as people are just a product of their environment. But damn, a dull conversation with a girl with no spark, humor, or a personality so subdued as to be nonexistent is a real turnoff.