having 2 girlfriends at the same time
My entire life it seems my efforts focus on never letting the girls in my harem find out about each other. 
This year Im done with that.   I want to pursue having two girlfriends at the same time.  I think about the benefits and it seems like a no brainer (split rent, groceries, threesomes all the time).   

Has anyone tried this before?  What do you think are some strategies?  Downfalls? Would it eventually become a pain in the ass? I can imagine there will be some interesting dynamics to the relationship.
One blind, one mute
Everything's negotiable.
OP you think you're actually going to SAVE time negotiating this arrangement?

Get one girlfriend and a side piece like everyone else.
Even if you do pull this off, how long do you think it is going to last?
(05-27-2021, 12:09 AM)Suits Wrote: Even if you do pull this off, how long do you think it is going to last?

well, just like everything in life you just hang on and ride that bronco until you get bucked off.

I guess ill have to try it out and do a writeup.
(05-25-2021, 01:04 PM)swooshn Wrote: I think about the benefits and it seems like a no brainer (split rent, groceries, threesomes all the time).   

How does the math work on the groceries? Do the grocery costs per person suddenly decrease when more people live together?
(05-28-2021, 11:56 PM)Prince charming Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 01:04 PM)swooshn Wrote: My entire life it seems my efforts focus on never letting the girls in my harem find out about each other. 
This year Im done with that.   I want to pursue having two girlfriends at the same time.  I think about the benefits and it seems like a no brainer (split rent, groceries, threesomes all the time).   

Has anyone tried this before?  What do you think are some strategies?  Downfalls? Would it eventually become a pain in the ass? I can imagine there will be some interesting dynamics to the relationship.

Yes I gamed open polyamory for about 8 years. it is very effective. 

The main super important point is to tell the girl before escalating physically. setting expectations

I would do very fast pulls and first thing I say when back at my place "so you know im not boyfriend material right.."
"so what kind of girls are you into?"
"I have two rules for all my girlfriends" 
1. you have to have another guy in your life. (this is needed for the mltr to last more then 3-6 months)
2. you dont have to like, but you have to do your best to respect and get along with my other girlfriends. 

Then prompt her to verbally agree and when she does escalate immediately

I maintained 16 active simultaneous relationships at the peak but I would only bring girls together unless they asked me too. very time consuming I did nothing else and at one point freeked out cause I realized I havent spoken to a male in like 6 months lol.  If your exclusive goal is to get into a closed circle with 2 girls cohabitating with you you must screen hard and early specifically for this as you cant game a girl into compatibility with this lifestyle. either go to lesbain bars and game a existing couple or start with one open bi girl and teach her how to game to find the third girl with you. Also note a triangle is probably the hardest relationship to maintain. harder then 1gf or 16.

I dumped the whole model when I got more interested in having a more serious relationships and mating. 
(05-29-2021, 12:00 AM)Prince charming Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 11:56 PM)Prince charming Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 01:04 PM)swooshn Wrote: My entire life it seems my efforts focus on never letting the girls in my harem find out about each other. 

Yes I gamed open polyamory for about 8 years. it is very effective. 

The main super important point is to tell the girl before escalating physically. setting expectations

I would do very fast pulls and first thing I say when back at my place "so you know im not boyfriend material right.."
"so what kind of girls are you into?"
"I have two rules for all my girlfriends" 
1. you have to have another guy in your life. (this is needed for the mltr to last more then 3-6 months)
2. you dont have to like, but you have to do your best to respect and get along with my other girlfriends. 

Then prompt her to verbally agree and when she does escalate immediately

I maintained 16 active simultaneous relationships at the peak but I would only bring girls together unless they asked me too. very time consuming I did nothing else and at one point freeked out cause I realized I havent spoken to a male in like 6 months lol.  If your exclusive goal is to get into a closed circle with 2 girls cohabitating with you you must screen hard and early specifically for this as you cant game a girl into compatibility with this lifestyle. either go to lesbain bars and game a existing couple or start with one open bi girl  and teach her how to game to find the third girl with you. Also note a triangle is probably the hardest relationship to maintain. harder then 1gf or 16.

I dumped the whole model when I got more interested in having a more serious relationships and mating. 

Interesting point about maintaining 2 at the same time.  I imagine you would have to effectively deal with your circle getting jealous at times/ or ganging up on you.  16 is absolutely insane.  The most I could handle is 3, I would wake up at one girls house, have lunch with another girl, and sleep at the last girls house (obviously sexing the entire day).  I went a little crazy after about a month of that.  It was fun but consumed an enormous amount of my time.
In the beginning faze you can really do what you want, but if you start to get serious a good girl would expect exclusivity, you would expect the same, don't you?
I never really hide it, it's out there if she asks directly and want a direct answer.
There's no secret to it really, just be bold and ready to walk away if she's not cool with it, because once it's out there you can't back down. If she asks to chose, you can't back down - power dynamics.
Also if shit gets serious and I mean, you want to put babies in her serious, then reconsider monogamy or breaking things off with her if you can't give her that because you're not one of them degenerate polytranny, are you?
To answer the majority of the questions here, I don't think one can have any real expectations of a LTR ( Ie, marriage and children) with 2 women. The end goal is not to marry and settle down 2 women together. Im operating in playboy mode during this stage of my life, entertaining a unique angle of the game. I guess the driving factor is being a man in charge of two women and them being cool with the situation, for the short term.
(05-25-2021, 01:04 PM)swooshn Wrote: Has anyone tried this before?  

Of course.  Did you really think you were the first one to have this idea?  Read Neil Strauss's The Truth:  An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships.
The only way I've made this work (loosely defined) was in the Phils, and the girls were very close friends when I met them. We shacked up for several months and it was fun. The nicest part was that they entertained each other and left me alone more than when you have one girl around who always want to talk and get attention. Unlike the OP's dreams (which they are), I had to pay for everything, but of course they took care of all domestic duties. It was fun for a while, but would have burned itself out just like any other relationship had I pushed it any further.

Also, have you considered Islam? Or large parts of Africa? Seems to be working for huge swaths of the world.