Dealing with time wasters
I'm not talking about drunkards or party girls either, but if she tells me she never drinks anything it's a red flag for me. Last two girls that didn't drink at all both turned out to be virgins, a huge waste of time...
Yes, in my experience if the girl tells she does not drink, you should delete the number that moment. They may be on the program, which is ok for them, but getting at least one beer, one drink, is ne step for rapport. Or they can withhold sex as easily as they withhold their liquor.
(06-04-2021, 12:34 AM)Great Husky 63 Wrote: Yes, in my experience if the girl tells she does not drink, you should delete the number that moment. They may be on the program, which is ok for them, but getting at least one beer, one drink, is ne step for rapport. Or they can withhold sex as easily as they withhold their liquor.

Agree to an extent. It's not even about getting drunk with them, but a drink or two usually relaxes people a bit and builds rapport more quickly as you say.
(05-29-2021, 04:49 PM)churros Wrote: ^Yeah. But once again, you need to be generating a lot more leads with that strategy, which is more difficult in the west. So your energy always ends up being wasted somewhere along the way. Classic game was always about getting from no to yes. Have times really changed?

Was comparing notes after 3.5 months in Belgrade with a buddy of mine who's been in Kiev for even longer.

Times have indeed changed.

We both concluded that no matter the game form, only yes girls are worth pursuing anymore. The maybe girls were a waste of time. Even some of the yes girls can flake.

Why? Who knows. Maybe online dating, social media, more transient populations, etc. Doesn't matter in the end, the results speak for themselves.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(06-21-2021, 08:17 AM)AirWaves Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 04:49 PM)churros Wrote: ^Yeah. But once again, you need to be generating a lot more leads with that strategy, which is more difficult in the west. So your energy always ends up being wasted somewhere along the way. Classic game was always about getting from no to yes. Have times really changed?

Was comparing notes after 3.5 months in Belgrade with a buddy of mine who's been in Kiev for even longer.

Times have indeed changed.

We both concluded that no matter the game form, only yes girls are worth pursuing anymore. The maybe girls were a waste of time. Even some of the yes girls can flake.

Why? Who knows. Maybe online dating, social media, more transient populations, etc. Doesn't matter in the end, the results speak for themselves.

This is why I dont believe Daygamers who say they get 1 out of 35 on average conversion rates, those numbers dont make sense. You need to run numbers to find girls who are really into you
Looksmaxxx Moneymaxxx Tatianamaxxxx
Could there also be some shift in principles underlying this? For example, maybe Mystery and the like would be targetting girls "they really liked" i.e. going for longer-term things and even wives. But now we are prioritising flings / easy access to pussy, which doesn't merit the time investment. Could this play some role here?
(06-21-2021, 03:09 PM)churros Wrote: Could there also be some shift in principles underlying this? For example, maybe Mystery and the like would be targetting girls "they really liked" i.e. going for longer-term things and even wives. But now we are prioritising flings / easy access to pussy, which doesn't merit the time investment. Could this play some role here?

Its because of peoples declining attention spans how zoomers operate generally. Mystery Method isn't adapted to technology
Looksmaxxx Moneymaxxx Tatianamaxxxx
Time wasters happen to all of us:

Recently I matched with a pretty hot girl on Tinder. Her profile seemed somewhat too good so I thought she might be a bot. I shot over a low value opener which didn’t receive a response. I forgot about the match and moved on.

Few days later I was walking down a crowded nightlife street when a girl made eye contact with me and waved me to come over. I went over to them and it turned out to be the friend of the girl I matched on Tinder. As soon as I walked over the Tinder girl introduces herself saying hey we matched on Tinder and she just wanted to say whatsup or some bullshit like that.

All three of talked a little and they told me to grab a chair and sitdown with them which I did after a chair was available after a few minutes. We all vibed pretty well and the Tinder girl spent some extended time in the US which made for some good convo. My game wasn’t at peak level due to this being my first impromptu convo like this in months due to covid. It was still however more than enough for the situation. In my mind I figured she called me over talking about we matched on Tinder so I had this mf in the bag.

We didn’t get to talk too long before everything shut down due to restrictions and her and her friend decide to walk me back to my car. At the car I just decided to go slightly direct and ask her to meet up for food tomorrow (after all she called me over)

She’s like well tomorrow is her chill day and we can talk further and she can help me if I need any tips about anything in the city (I told her I moved there). I’m on a limited timeframe as I was just visiting the city so I scowled at her and was like “no I’m good.. thanks”. Which then turned into a nice meeting you… bye.

You would think since they approached you talking some Tinder match bullshit you’d at least get an easy date or possible bang.

Women love to waste your time. Don’t let them.
^ Also have to remind myself to not take it personally sometimes.

Women also waste their friends' time: One girl in Leon, Mexico, had been waiting for her friend at the mall for a whole extra hour when I opened her. I got a long set in, at least 15 minutes, before her friend finally showed up.

Also, women waste their own time. I'm acquaintances with a few women around my age (late 30s) from work, friends, etc., and it's interesting to see that some of them will either being single forever or have to settle for increasingly less, due to their declining looks.

So can't be surprised when said girls waste my time. Just escalate to filter.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
Adding an anecdote here on top of the pile of similar ones:

Went on a date with an Instagram fitness chick recently.

Among the offers she's received:

- Already received more than a thousand euros, with another offer to be flown to two big Western European capitals, both from the same guy

- A Middle Eastern guy agreed to pay her almost a thousand euros just for her to drive him around town for a day

This is the kind of access that social media like Instagram provides. It's no wonder it's becoming more competitive and more about finding yes girls.

And yet this girl paid for our inexpensive date last night, after I paid for a similarly inexpensive one before.
(05-23-2021, 03:32 AM)churros Wrote: I just got back from a date with some late twenties Korean-American, sat in the park, drank two beers, back to my place. When I put my arm around her, she says: "by the way, I'm not sexually attracted to you." I responded: "well, in that case you should leave. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I don't really care whether this girl is down or not. But why was it necessary to waste two hours, getting extra beers, etc.? It was like she expected me to say "okay" and continue hanging out. Now my brain is foggy for the rest of the evening and I resent having wasted my Saturday evening with her.

There were some warning signs. For example, she tried to take the lead when choosing the bodega, paths around the park for example. But that is hardly enough to cut her off so early in the date, even though I clocked it.

How do you sniff out time wasters efficiently? And why do girls engage in this behaviour?
Sounds like a test.  Go in for the kiss.  if rejected, smile and try once more.  shell probably accept.   If not, bounce.  Case closed. Next girl.