Threesome Thread
Threesomes happen so rarely I think a cheat sheet of sorts would function well as a quick reference guide.

I'm here in Playa del Carmen and a few days ago I hear some Russian while biking back to my home, I briefly chat with these three Ukrainian girls. Right away they come over (we're already in front of my house). It's afternoon, they're on their way to their Airbnb, I don't go for much besides finding out logistics and only one was really hot, one was decent, and the third was ugly. I got the IG of the cute and decent girls.

I never see them again, until last night the hot one hits me up. She was supposed to fly back to Ukraine, but she and the decent-looking friend are here and basically ask if they can come over. Of course, I say yes. We chilled out, listened to some music, drank, I gave them each a short back massage. They brought their luggage so was assumed they'd sleep over, which they did.

I guess I just assumed a threesome would happen as long as I didn't do something stupid. Well, it didn't. The decent was I could've banged, but I wanted a threesome or a nosome. I got a nosome. The hot chick kind of went limp and pretended to be asleep when we got to the bed. I tried to get her involved, but she was clearly uninterested.

I suppose I should've built more comfort and attraction at the beginning, but please shed some light on this important topic to guide me to a successful, organic threesome the next time this happens.

One immediate question is if one is more hesitant, do I start with/focus on her or the other way around? But I'd like this thread to be general and broad to help with the entire situation of getting a threesome when the logistics are already in place.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
Good thread. You didn't necessarily do anything wrong. In that situation, the girls have to at least be somewhat open to the idea of hooking up with each other. If they're not, there's not much you can do. All girls are at least a little bi, but even the suavest player is not going to cook up a threesome out of thin air if the basic ingredients aren't present.

You might've had better luck if the girls didn't know each other. If they're good friends, it's probably less likely they would hook up, if they haven't already. More risk of things being awkward.

Next time work harder at sexualizing the atmosphere; try to get them to rub each other's backs, instead of just you doing it (though that wasn't a bad move). Play stupid games like 'never have I ever', 'truth or dare,' (get them talking about past lesbian experiences, or unfulfilled lesbian curiosities); hell even 'spin the bottle.' If you can get them to kiss each other, even a little peck on the lips, it opens doors to further escalation. Just like if you were alone with a girl.
It sounds to me like they were mostly looking for a last minute place to crash because their original plan went awry. To echo the above poster, two girls who are great friends are not likely to hop into bed for a "menage a trois" unless there is some substantial intoxication accompanied with strong underlying curiosity or feelings for each other. Or if they are both openly bi and have a thing for each other, which clearly wasn't the case here.

My first threesome was with two girls who both knew me but were strangers to each other. Two of us were visiting that particular area for work, so there was zero risk of the girls casually bumping into each other around town after the event. We went to a bar, a strip club (as suggested by the girls - totally didn't see that one coming), and finally back to my hotel room. They were just sitting on the bed chatting so I went to the bathroom, stripped down to my undies, and came out and plopped right down between them. It just lit the fire from there.

You did great on the logistics part being in a transient touristic area known for partying, but there's just not much you can do if the girls are BFFs from some small town. I would've gotten them tipsy while trying to keep up a flirty vibe engaged with both equally, and then escalated from there by trying something like "hey you should see my magic mike routine" (it has worked before).
Two things I'm wondering about:

1) How did the the first meeting go? Did you sense any sexual interest from the bangable ones? Or was it just friendly but asexual?

2) What were the non verbals right when they arrived at your place? Did you sense an excitement about them? Or was it unfortunately just business-like, like they were checking into a hotel?
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(05-14-2021, 10:36 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Two things I'm wondering about:

1) How did the the first meeting go? Did you sense any sexual interest from the bangable ones? Or was it just friendly but asexual?

2) What were the non verbals right when they arrived at your place? Did you sense an excitement about them? Or was it unfortunately just business-like, like they were checking into a hotel?

1) the ok one was def interested from the first word I said to her on the steet. The hot one requested my instagram and inputted both her and the ok one's username. I also told them I've been to Kyiv and loved it the only problem was ukrainina girls don't like me and they seemed surprised and said they don't believe it (in the cute as fuck accent)

2) very good, I thought. They both came up and hugged me, kissed me on the cheek. Ya, I think I was the one who fucked up here. Defintel yseems like it was possible. These were party girls and I had them kiss when we were on my bed, but it was rather static and robotic, no passion
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
Drugs and alcohol
There's two best ways to get a 3some. 
1)What @Pavlov said
2)Have an open minded girl you're seeing and have her bring a friend of hers or look for a girl together. Best is when she has a friend or two in mind. Usually, this works best when the girl you're seeing is a good plate, she knows you're seeing other people and is okay with it and you enjoy the time together. When girls start to get some feelings for you, they become a bit more jealous and might not want to share you.
I used to do a lot of threesomes but it seems like everyone is doing a threesome now. A foursome seems like money now.
What's worked for me more than once is stupid games. It gives them a reason to proceed in their hamster-minds, and women are used to following rules. I had a set of dice where one die has verbs like kiss, suck, lick and the other die has a body part like lips, ears, nipples, etc. We'd just start playing that and maybe do a round of shots after each round, so we're getting hammered and everyone is kissing each other because the dice told us to.
(05-16-2021, 07:29 AM)Ohionukes Wrote: I used to do a lot of threesomes but it seems like everyone is doing a threesome now. A foursome seems like money now.

"Swingers" reference. I see what you did there
(05-17-2021, 05:04 AM)WorldConquest Wrote: What's worked for me more than once is stupid games. It gives them a reason to proceed in their hamster-minds, and women are used to following rules. I had a set of dice where one die has verbs like kiss, suck, lick and the other die has a body part like lips, ears, nipples, etc. We'd just start playing that and maybe do a round of shots after each round, so we're getting hammered and everyone is kissing each other because the dice told us to.

If you have to trick them into licking another girls box, while you bang them, maybe they just aren't into it. I know all guys think most girls are just dying to do threesomes and orgies but from my experience(and data to back it up) this is not their fantasy at all. I once had fwb that was into me but I suggested we go to a swingers club, as this was a fantasy of mine. She said cool but said it really isn't her thing. I replied , why not? everybody is naked and sex is everywhere you look. She said...yeah maybe I can wear a pretty dress or skirt lol. She then said, lets meet at your place first, have sex, then go to the club. This proved to me that women prefer sex with a guy they deem high value in their eyes and could care less about meaningless sex with strangers(including girls). I've had this same honest debate with many other girls in he past. Same answer from them, maybe in different deliveries. I have to say all of this with an admission that it appears to be majority that are like the above and the girls that are really into it and very rare. I say this because if it's a manipulation of sorts to get them to do this, ok fine but it's not genuine and thus the experience is usually lack luster and usually only two people doing the deed. 

Simply hint at a threesome as maybe a joke and see the reaction. No need to be a clown , play games etc...maybe I'm the odd guy here in that I hate fake girls and sympathy sex. 
(05-17-2021, 10:14 PM)akms76 Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 05:04 AM)WorldConquest Wrote: What's worked for me more than once is stupid games. It gives them a reason to proceed in their hamster-minds, and women are used to following rules. I had a set of dice where one die has verbs like kiss, suck, lick and the other die has a body part like lips, ears, nipples, etc. We'd just start playing that and maybe do a round of shots after each round, so we're getting hammered and everyone is kissing each other because the dice told us to.

If you have to trick them into licking another girls box, while you bang them, maybe they just aren't into it. I know all guys think most girls are just dying to do threesomes and orgies but from my experience(and data to back it up) this is not their fantasy at all. I once had fwb that was into me but I suggested we go to a swingers club, as this was a fantasy of mine. She said cool but said it really isn't her thing. I replied , why not? everybody is naked and sex is everywhere you look. She said...yeah maybe I can wear a pretty dress or skirt lol. She then said, lets meet at your place first, have sex, then go to the club. This proved to me that women prefer sex with a guy they deem high value in their eyes and could care less about meaningless sex with strangers(including girls). I've had this same honest debate with many other girls in he past. Same answer from them, maybe in different deliveries. I have to say all of this with an admission that it appears to be majority that are like the above and the girls that are really into it and very rare. I say this because if it's a manipulation of sorts to get them to do this, ok fine but it's not genuine and thus the experience is usually lack luster and usually only two people doing the deed. 

Simply hint at a threesome as maybe a joke and see the reaction. No need to be a clown , play games etc...maybe I'm the odd guy here in that I hate fake girls and sympathy sex. 

I think you just have to get them in the mood. A horny girl is more likely to be sexually open. A girl who's just had some foreplay with another girl -- yes, due to some stupid dice game -- is more likely to be horny.
Solid advice in here; the paths to the 2+1 and 1+2 are very different.

A couple of things to add, in the 2+1, it should be obvious but FFS stick it in the girl you're seeing first - learnt this the hard way :/

And, any girl(s) who suggests playing never-have-I-ever is an excellent prospect.
(05-15-2021, 10:47 PM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote: There's two best ways to get a 3some. 
1)What @Pavlov said
2)Have an open minded girl you're seeing and have her bring a friend of hers or look for a girl together. Best is when she has a friend or two in mind. Usually, this works best when the girl you're seeing is a good plate, she knows you're seeing other people and is okay with it and you enjoy the time together. When girls start to get some feelings for you, they become a bit more jealous and might not want to share you.

#2 is what I am doing now (post pandemic party). My Novia and I are in The Yucatán.  We have swooped three girls in the last few weeks, all through Tinder. My process/observations: 

- make your tinder profile just you. Chat the girl and move her to WhatsApp. 

- have a Instagram of just couples photos of you and your girlfriend. Make it as suggestive as you can before IG bans it. Don’t link either of your personal profiles to your 3some profile. 

- introduce the 3some early in Whatapp. If the girl bails let her go. If you get a ‘si, mi gusta’ show your Novia the photos and chat history. If she says ‘no’ let her go. 

- at this point your Novia and your 3rd have said “yes”, now you have to work out the logistics. At a hotel “my girlfriends sister is joining us for dinner at the hotel restaurant“ gets her right past the front desk. When we are at an AirBnB a close restaurant or bar works great. 

- date night: your girl will dress up (it is a competition for her). Build her up and tell her she looks good. Let her know that she is your #1 girl. This will pay off in spades. 

- at the bar initially go the opposite of Game advice, tell the 3rd she looks good. No negging. Your Novia will provide the comfort and becomes your closer (if you did the above step correct). Relax, listen to their conversation, jump start the conversation if if you need to. 

- especially in Latin America your 3rd is really worried about being a lesbian. Excuse yourself for this conversation, your presence will only be a negative. Your girlfriend will talk about how she has done 3somes many times and is with a high value guy like you, so obviously she isn’t a lesbian. The idea of learning how to get a high value boyfriend is now a selling point to your 3rd.

- get her back to the room in exactly the same way described in every game book.

- back at the apartment your girlfriend will have a read. Either she will chat the girl up and start the make out or gesture for you to to take the lead. 

- echoing what Crisp said above - you set the hierarchy and the girls will follow. Your girlfriend is #1 and you say “te amo” where your 3rd can hear it. Once she understands her role she is fine with it. Take the lead, don’t make your girlfriend work for this part. In one step you just eliminated any potential arguments no fighting and got rid of any jealousy. 

I might have skipped or summarized something, happy to answer questions.