Why do girls ghost after a great date?
(05-19-2021, 12:03 PM)lika91 Wrote: I disagree, most of the time if a girl is into you, she will text you within 12 hours of splitting, no matter where you are dating. If not its often a sign, that she wasnt into you.

Yeah but many girls express "interest" differently too....some might text you right away..others might take time or wait for the guy to initiate...
In Eastern Europe I came to learn that it's either do or die.

When a girl says "I don't fuck on first date" etc, usually the opposite is true.

If you escalate and don't fuck the first night, then it's curtains after that, you've given her a power trip and she's lost respect for you.

If it happens you may as well just ghost her, on the off chance she gets in contact then fine you can do something, otherwise forget it.

I'm steering away from dating and more towards quick escalation, ie. following her to the toilets in a bar/club and trying to get sexual in the cubicles, she will respect that more than trying to ping her bra for hours back at your place.
Sad 
(05-20-2021, 08:29 PM)DG_NG Wrote: I'm steering away from dating and more towards quick escalation, ie. following her to the toilets in a bar/club and trying to get sexual in the cubicles, she will respect that more than trying to ping her bra for hours back at your place.

All with consent, right?   Confused
(05-19-2021, 12:03 PM)lika91 Wrote: I disagree, most of the time if a girl is into you, she will text you within 12 hours of splitting, no matter where you are dating. If not its often a sign, that she wasnt into you.

Exactly. If there's chemistry and I know a 1st date went well, she almost always initiates by texting me after she gets home or the day after. If I like her as well, I respond with a 2nd date suggestion.

IMO this weeds out flakes and luke-warm girls.
(05-21-2021, 01:19 AM)Shifty Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 08:29 PM)DG_NG Wrote: I'm steering away from dating and more towards quick escalation, ie. following her to the toilets in a bar/club and trying to get sexual in the cubicles, she will respect that more than trying to ping her bra for hours back at your place.

Big Grin I had to lol at that
(05-14-2021, 03:31 PM)lika91 Wrote: How do you guys cope with the fact, that exactly those girls who don't fuck with you on the first night, do it with other, hotter guys? I guess that if you are not 1-2 points above her in the SMV, its tough to score her on the first night, whilst they would easily put out with hotter guys.

I find this is kind of a mindfuck, especially when they start to sell you bullshit even during the second date. It makes me losing discipline sometimes and trying to pull more aggressively.

Also, how do you maintain this? If you date 2-3 girls per week + Day Game + some online game. Im already getting confused if Im talking to 2 girls at a time, switching conversations that have been had etc. If you go for the ONS there is no problem in that regard, but if you do 2-3 dates there will be topics that come up twice or you ask questions that you have been asked. Not easy to hold your frame once she figures it out. I dont see myself doing a list of topics that have been covered with one girl tbh

1) You don't know who she is fucking, or isn't fucking, or how they stack up against you, unless you ask her specifically. And even then you probably won't get a straight answer.

2) Don't worry about other men; worry about yourself. There are always going to be dudes who have more SMV than you. So what? As a fairly average looking man, it's amusing to me that some guys blessed with top-tier good looks don't have to invest a fraction of the effort I do, pussy just comes to them naturally and easily. I don't begrudge them their good fortune. It is what it is. I'm also grateful for the attributes I've been blessed with, even if model-handsomeness isn't one of them. Focus on your assets and improving yourself and your game.
(05-23-2021, 08:08 AM)DG_NG Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 01:19 AM)Shifty Wrote:

Big Grin I had to lol at that

LMAO hE sAiD cOnSeNt!!!! grow the fuck up
I'm a little bit late but anyway.
Whats the context? "The dates are going great, the girls are laughing and then we go back to my place." Is very broad.
There is can be several reason depends on the context:
1) She's selling you image "relationship girl". That she's screen men long enough before fuck. It can be if on the date you behave like her bf.
2) She's not aroused and you moving for sex before she's ready. Of course she will stop you. Her pussy is still screening you: alpha or beta? And the fact that you're moving before she's ready is sign to her that you're beta trying to fuck her. Disgusting. If the next day girls doesnt reply to you it means that they're not seeing you as alpha. Simple. If alpha chad will send her a message will she reply? Of course.

Also how are you chatting to them in text? There is no context in your post. Context is very important