Choosing a dating strategy in the West
Hi guys, I came across this question in my mind, because I have a really bad date/fuck ratio in Europe for the last half year or so. It's very funny, as I have a very good date/fuck ration in LatAm (more than 80% I would guess).

So my issue is that I happen to choose the wrong dating strategy for most of the girls. I am just lacking the empathy and intuition to put a girl into a category. That means, that I often go with a smooth, talkative date game when the girl was perhaps actually more into pure dominance and quick escalation. And the other way round.

I know many have given up on gaming in the west at all, others are smashing it. I am somewhere in the middle and I had hoped this thread can be about dating strategies in Western and Eastern European countries with more and more Western influence (Baltics, Balkans, etc.), with different kind of girls you may meet there. With which mindset do you go on dates, vibes you give away (rather than places you go etc.), how do you decide if you go for a SNL (Do you look for specific clues beforehand on Tinder or at a day game conversation and then decide upfront, or do you go "chill" into the date and then collect clues during the date?), have you found a universal game style that works for you and so on. 

It can be also field reports of dates, successfull or unsuccessfull, and users could either learn from it or try to analyze the date itself and give users ideas for improvement for the next time. Not like a how can I save the situation thread, more like a general date-game improvement one.

Following are two examples of what I mean. If yo are not interested in the thread, you can stop here.
1)
I am currently in the Balkans and I am trying to figure out which works best here. I gained some attraction by being colder, calmer and more asshole-ish. I had three dates so far, brought a Tinder chic straight to my place yesterday with an excuse and she complied. Attractions was kind of there, but she didn't initiate a conversation really, was physically distant and would give shit-tests a lot. After like 45 minutes, she had opened up a bit but still really didn't give away lots. I had her in a situation after 20 minutes where I could have kissed here, she didn't back off, but told her "not so fast". So after 45 when she still wasn't that communicative I thought she might just want to bang, so just went for the kiss, even though she was far away, and she complied. We made out couple of times and then went on my bed. I could feel she loved when I pulled her hair and kissed her wildly. But she would already block when kissing her throat. Freezed after making out 3 times and her blocking her throat/boobs each time, but it didn't work. After 10 minutes she took her stuff and left. In this example, I wouldn't want to hear what I could text the girl now, I would rather get opinions from you experts, what would you have done differently with this kind of behaviour from a girl, would you have sticked to asshole game (perhaps she was on for a fuck after 30 minutes and I ruined it by switching to comfort), perhaps the straight to the place thing wasn't a good decision at all in the end and I should have build comfort outside, where she would have been more relaxed to communicate, etc... The girl was a strong 6.

2)
Positive example would be from a date a few months ago in Estonia. Met with a girl in a bar, she seemed like a nice and calm girl, so I decided to start with some slight teasing in order to build attraction, gave her a hidden compliment which she noticed and loved. And much about building comfort. Without much physical contact, I invited her to my place after we had gone to one bar. Much of the date was building comfort as I said. At some point I just went for the kiss and she complied after a bit of hesitating. We made out, wildly, on the couch in the living room, but she would also block very decisively. Eventually, I realised I won't fuck her tonight, she had made some bad experiences with ONS and has set the rule for herself. She also "critizised" that I didn't talk about myself. It was all about her, and that was actually an experiment of mine. Realizing that, I made a good move and walked her home, told her a bit more about myself, which built even more comfort and earned me (probably) the second date. I invited her over to my place again for cooking and she accepted. Giving out a fun vibe and cooking something delicious we both had good mood. I also prepared 1-2 DHV-ish stories about my personality to tell her, as she gave me the clue that she would need more of it. After the dinner, I would go in for the kiss again and we ended up in my bed. However, she blocked again at a bit later point than on the first date. Grabbing her boobs worked. I then freezed her after a few tries and went to the living room for a bit. In this case, it worked very well. She actually took all her clothes on and pretended to better leave. I had the feelng she didn't really want to leave though. So when she was hesitating, I took her hand and led her back to the bed. We ended up banging pretty quickly. She later told me that the freezeout got her excited. She said there was some tension FINALLY between us and that made her decide fucking me. I took away from the date that excited and nice can be good, but you need to have some distance as well. I teased her and built comfort, but all in a nice way. I wanted to fuck her too obviously, and wasn't a challenge. If she really wanted to know more about me? I don't know. But perhaps it made her feel more comfortable being with me. The tension made her feel horny enough to fuck me. I did well in not being too aggressive initially, but I lacked the challenge and mystery. Otherwise, I perhaps could have fucked her on the first date already. The girl was a soft 7.
Good thread buddy. I think your first scenario you did nothing wrong. 45 min escalation is enough to her knowing what's going on. She's 2nd night lay if you have patience. Your second chick had to "decide" to bang you. While we bang because we're horny, they need some damn reason to do so. That's why we fail even they're in our room, even here in Mexico it happens. I just suggest to try hard as you've done. I've noticed that talking with them might continue for hours if you don't do anything.
Balkans is a sexually repressed "Turkish-lite" dating culture. You have to drop breadcrumbs and give her plausible deniability the whole way.

If logistics are not lined up on point, it is very likely she is worried about someone she knows seeing you with her in public. Social interactions in Balkans are ruled by pack mentality. So you have to find best time to isolate.

Venue changes should be utilized, getting closer and closer to your flat. There are plenty of dingy/ discrete bars in cities in Balkans that you can make your last spot before returning to the flat. Stay in control of dates and be prepared to dictate tempo whole time. If things get stale do immediate venue change.
A peasant is given a choice by a benevolent witch: 'I will do to you whatever you wish, but I warn you, I will do it to your neighbor twice'

The peasant, with a cunning smile, tells her, ‘Take one of my eyes!’

Slovene Proverb
(04-01-2021, 06:54 PM)DEFCON Wrote: it is very likely she is worried about someone she knows seeing you with her in public.

She would be honored to be seen with me in public
Lika, in the first situation I would´ve stuck to asshole game, if that´s what had worked well leading up to that point with this girl.
If the asshole attracted her in the first place, she probable wants to get in the sack with the asshole. If you presented yourself as an asshole and she responded positively to that, she possibly fantasizes about getting fucked by the asshole. Changing your persona shortly before things escalate might´ve ruined her percieved image of you and turned her off.

I usually don´t run asshole game, but if I had been in your shoes, I would´ve stuck to that until sex and switched to comfort AFTER sex. That could´ve sparked an "emotional rollercoaster" feeling in her head and get her hooked for more (if you want that to happpen, that is).

(04-01-2021, 06:54 PM)DEFCON Wrote: Balkans is a sexually repressed "Turkish-lite" dating culture. You have to drop breadcrumbs and give her plausible deniability the whole way.

If logistics are not lined up on point, it is very likely she is worried about someone she knows seeing you with her in public. Social interactions in Balkans are ruled by pack mentality. So #
you have to find best time to isolate.

Venue changes should be utilized, getting closer and closer to your flat. There are plenty of dingy/ discrete bars in cities in Balkans that you can make your last spot before returning to the flat. Stay in control of dates and be prepared to dictate tempo whole time. If things get stale do immediate venue change.

Absolutely on point, which is why i avoid the balkans/their women. Otherwise great people and culture, though.