Mindset to get into Daygaming
This is the type of game I am lacking the most confidence for.

I could care less about dating apps, and mostly rely on night game/social game, which I am most comfortable with.

Really uncomfortable to talk to girls on the street (without any reason too - I know I can lie about asking directions or stuff).

What I want to know. Is there a way I can get in the right frame of mind and get more confidence before picking girls up during day time? 
Do whatever you can to boost your mood. Have a nice lunch, go to your favorite place, talk to some friends. I find this is the very most important thing you can do. Generally when you're happy and the dopamine is flowing it's a lot harder to get nervous. I would also recommend phenibut once in a while, but it is a drug, and that is a crutch and sometimes that's not well received. It should be easy to get if you're close to Russia, it's an essential medicine over there.This is easy to skip sometimes, because of course you want to get laid. But do it anyway.

Also talk to every single person you can on the way to game and during gaming. Man or woman. Get those linguistic skills fresh and ready. It also gives you something to talk about and reference with girls if you start vibing. This is probably the 2nd most important thing.

Know your mental limits. I know some people that are approach machines, but sometimes you just don't feel it and that's alright too. Go home, jerk off, hit it another day. I don't even bother having social interactions when I'm not feeling good, it's really a waste of everyone's time. I like to have genuine interactions with people and when I'm not it makes me unhappy so I don't.

And lastly, just take the beating a few times. Yeah you're going to fuck up, say something dumb, make an ass out of yourself. Get used to it. Approaching strangers is hard man, that terrifies the vast majority of people. For good reason, i think it's mostly biological. Back in the dizzay when you were approaching a stranger it means you might get killed, or contract a tribe ending disease, or many other terrible fates that might befall you. You can tell just by the feeling you get in your gut that nature is telling you "naw this is bad".

As a modern (most likely) vaccinated against smallpox and polio human living in a (most likely) civilized country, it's very unlikely you'll face any of those horrible fates. Worst case scenario you get bad feelings, best case scenario you get some free puss and maybe even a friend. That's a pretty amazing risk/reward outlook don't you think? If pre-civilization humans had that same risk/reward situation when approaching strangers we probably wouldn't have evolved to feel this way. In fact everyone would be approaching people all the time and you wouldn't have that bad feeling in the pit of your stomach when you psyche yourself out to get talk to that stunner across the street.

As for "not having a reason", I'm not sure what the culture is like over in czech, but it's always fairly easy to make one up. In fact that's my favorite method, i don't really like canned questions. I've done everything from jokingly telling a girl she hit my car, to saying I had a dream with a girl that looked just like her and asked if she had any sisters. You can do anything with a good attitude and a smile
(03-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Pavlov's dog Wrote: You can do anything with a good attitude and a smile

Words to live by! Thanks, was a quality post. I guess I just need to start doing it, there's really no way around it, although it still does scare me.

The drug advice I am going to skip though.

Not to sure about Czech Republic culture either, I just moved here last year. I'd say (normally) Prague could be a good city to do this, since there are so many expat girls living there. The local girls might be a bit colder, so it's a great place to deal with rejection I guess haha.
(03-10-2021, 07:21 PM)Kentemo Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: You can do anything with a good attitude and a smile

Words to live by! Thanks, was a quality post. I guess I just need to start doing it, there's really no way around it, although it still does scare me.

The drug advice I am going to skip though.

Not to sure about Czech Republic culture either, I just moved here last year. I'd say (normally) Prague could be a good city to do this, since there are so many expat girls living there. The local girls might be a bit colder, so it's a great place to deal with rejection I guess haha.

A few weeks ago I stared a new daygame project where I go out every day and speak to girls. So far it's been working pretty good. One lay so far and one date with another girl lined up.

In the beginning it can help when you create a structure for the conversation and also have an opener ready. Then you just go out and just use your opener and conversation structure on a girl. That way you don't have to think much, you just go through that process. You can tell yourself that you're not hitting on girls, you're just testing the reactions to your material if this helps you mentally. But this approach is only good in the beginning, later you should learn to have more free-flowing conversations.

But generally it's always a similar general structure:

- Opener
- Question / Cold Read
- Tell something about yourself: DHV (no interview mode)
- Question about her / Cold Read
- Compliment her about what she does or believes in, not about her looks
- Number close or insta date

I personally always say in my opener why I'm speaking with her: I ask her if she's from around here because I think she has a good look and I noticed her because she looks special. Maybe some cold read added to that. I'm not a fan of indirect approaches where you say just anything as a pretext to speak with her. I think it comes off weak. So far 99% of my experiences have been good with that approach. Of course not every girl will want to give her number. But it's ok because you're making it clear that you're speaking with her because you want to meet her for a date. It's better to make that clear and then she can turn down the offer than keep it vague and get a useless number.

You just have to start somewhere and start approaching, nothing bad can happen.
I read Krausers first book which describes in detail how he felt with his first approaches. Its on pirate bay. Watch Tom Toreros youtube videos. I learned everything from these two sources. I could also not do daygame for years before that, but at some point something clicked and I said fuck it, im gonna die at some point, might as well go for it.
(03-11-2021, 12:06 AM)New Ice Age Wrote: I personally always say in my opener why I'm speaking with her: I ask her if she's from around here because I think she has a good look and I noticed her because she looks special.

Thanks for the tips! What exactly do you say as an opener? I can't help but think that the following is a bit creepy:

Me: ''hey, are you from around here''
Girl: ''yes''
Me: ''oh, because I thought you looked cute and wanted to talk to you''

Is that it? It might be that simple for all I know, and I am definitely overthinking it a lot.

(03-11-2021, 12:06 AM)bigbadpua Wrote: I read Krausers first book which describes in detail how he felt with his first approaches. Its on pirate bay. Watch Tom Toreros youtube videos. I learned everything from these two sources. I could also not do daygame for years before that, but at some point something clicked and I said fuck it, im gonna die at some point, might as well go for it.

Thanks. I take a look at your recommendation. You're right, in the end, what's the worst that can happen anyway. Maybe I should just try it, even though in the beginning I can only say ''hey, how are you''. That might even be enough to get the conversation started.
One of the best day game openers I ever used was you walk up to a chick and say: "Say hey, baby girl! I noticed you from across the way. I really like you. But the only thing that likes you more, is my dick!"

I guarantee that if you use this, you are in....like Flynn.
(03-11-2021, 01:16 AM)Kentemo Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 12:06 AM)New Ice Age Wrote: I personally always say in my opener why I'm speaking with her: I ask her if she's from around here because I think she has a good look and I noticed her because she looks special.

Thanks for the tips! What exactly do you say as an opener? I can't help but think that the following is a bit creepy:

Me: ''hey, are you from around here''
Girl: ''yes''
Me: ''oh, because I thought you looked cute and wanted to talk to you''

Is that it? It might be that simple for all I know, and I am definitely overthinking it a lot.

I been using that opener every day for the last three weeks. Works pretty good for me. Don't see why that should be creepy. Why else would you speak to a girl? Because you want to ask for the way to the train station? Talking to her because you like how she looks and her style is literally the only reason why you would speak to a girl you don't know on the street.

Normally I don't say "cute" though, but I say that I think she has a good look/ style. It's a subtle difference because style is an expression of one's personality. So it's not like I say "I like your ass & tits", but more "I like your taste & personality". It's actually true for me, because how a girl dresses is quite important to me.

Then after that opener I do brief cold read and then speak briefly about myself in order to not get into interview mode.

Doing daygame is really about mindset. If in your mind you think you are being creepy, your approach will not come off congruent. So it's important to get into the right state of mind. This whole idea that speaking to a girl you think looks good is "creepy" is strange anyway. Why is that creepy? As a heterosexual guy you are into girls, no? So if you see at good looking girl it's quite natural to be attracted to her.
(03-11-2021, 10:19 AM)New Ice Age Wrote: Doing daygame is really about mindset. If in your mind you think you are being creepy, your approach will not come off congruent. So it's important to get into the right state of mind. This whole idea that speaking to a girl you think looks good is "creepy" is strange anyway. Why is that creepy? As a heterosexual guy you are into girls, no? So if you see at good looking girl it's quite natural to be attracted to her.

You're right. This does make me think about a famous quote of Henry Ford:
''Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.''

Thinking that daygame is creepy, weird, forced, unnatural, bothering,... is just my way of saying I can't.

Your views are quite refreshing, and I'd really need to work on that mindset first that I have. There are probably girls wondering why nobody is approaching them. Daygame is still something not a lot of guys do, and it's probably because of that same mindset that I have.
uhhh.. don't be a pussy. Its not a mindset--if you conceptualize it this way, as if you need to be in a particular mental place to achieve, you'll be in robot mode and look like a creepy fuck...  go into it knowing you're going to tacitly "fail" the vast majority of the time.  But each time builds your ease and confidence, so its actually a win.  Remember they are not saying no.. they are really saying not right now.  What do you actually lose by them saying no?  Absolutely nothing.  Its just our egos that are fearing "rejection" because it is reinforcing one of our deepest fears--that we're not good enough.  Well that's obvious--we can't please everyone.  Fake it til you make it my friend, and have fun with it.  As a totally fucked up bro frequently reminds me "1 for 10 is better than 0 for 0."
(03-13-2021, 12:38 AM)k pop Wrote: uhhh.. don't be a pussy. Its not a mindset--if you conceptualize it this way, as if you need to be in a particular mental place to achieve, you'll be in robot mode and look like a creepy fuck...  go into it knowing you're going to tacitly "fail" the vast majority of the time.  But each time builds your ease and confidence, so its actually a win.  Remember they are not saying no.. they are really saying not right now.  What do you actually lose by them saying no?  Absolutely nothing.  Its just our egos that are fearing "rejection" because it is reinforcing one of our deepest fears--that we're not good enough.  Well that's obvious--we can't please everyone.  Fake it til you make it my friend, and have fun with it.  As a totally fucked up bro frequently reminds me "1 for 10 is better than 0 for 0."

Yes but this is exactly the mindset that you need to have. You need to be able to just go in, see where the chips fall, and if it's a no not let it bother you. Have fun with the interaction, try to create a positive moment for both, and see what happens. That is a certain mindset from my POV.
Semantics.. but sure. This also relates to the other game thread about indifference with women, and how that yields better results.  Its really all buddhist philosophy.  Want/desire is the root of suffering.  I suppose the whole point of this forum is "wanting" pussy or whatever. But if we want it too bad, we are bound for disappointment. Both because the target will smell your need from a mile away and disregard you as beta, and because rejections will make you butt hurt.

Another piece of this is where you're doing your approaches.  There was a dude in here at one point trying to daygame at some college in Wisconsin or Illinois--some land whale locale.  Well it seems he was actually reported and got in some sort of trouble.  Imagine being "reported" for basically just talking to people.  That gives you a taste of upper midwest US culture. Stay the fuck away.  Contrast that with say a small city in the Philippines, where EVERYONE (including young women) will be very interested to chat out of friendliness and curiousity--and they speak English.

I do think one needs serious advance game to do daytime cold approaches outside of our language. Night game is different as alcohol lubricates everything. I remember I was in Guangzhou once having a tea or something near a University and saw pretty cute girls just rolling bye.  I said hi and they giggle and sort of stopped and tried to engage, but we have like 3 words between us.  Much better to hit up Tinder or the equivalent in these locales, as you can screen for English speakers. Chances are you won't have much competition, and girls here with any English ability will be keen to practice. 

My favorite daygaming locales are where I know girls don't have much going on, and may be down for an instadate.  My all time favorite spot for this is UASD (university) in Santo Domingo. There are some small places where you can grab a coffee nearby, and plenty of decent love motels. Some girls here even speak a little English.

Dumaguete is also a great college town for daygaming--Silliman being my favorite because of logistics. I used to a run a game here pretending my scooter wouldn't start. Mind you this is in a huge scooter parking area at the UNI where the girls around drive scooters.. don't just try it in any random place. Pinays love to be helpful! I would usually just have the kill switch engaged or the key not on or something obvious... I would act flustered which draws attention... (fly to honey).. then to any cute girl around. "hey.. I'm new here and don't really know much about scooters, can you help me?"  They ALWAYS will.  Then let them discover or think they discover the problem.. this builds comfort and connection.  Once its running, ask them if they would like to go for a ride with you. Moto riding is money as the body barrier is broken down. If she is not holding you, just grab her hands and put them around your waist. Pinays and Indos love that move. Some Thai girls don't appreciate it. Don't try it with Indian girls. Anyways, they may or may not ride with you. If they won't, say "you were so helpful.. can I call you if I need more help?"  They will ALWAYS give you their number.

Doing this crazy shit is fun and makes gaming more of an adventure...