Where should I go in July/August ?
Hey guys,

Next summer I will have a 2 months-break and I was wondering what would be the best place to travel : SEA, Eastern Europe, South America... ?
I don't have any preference. I haven't gone abroad for the last 5 years, so I am open to any ideas. The max I can spend is $1800.

I'm 20 and live in France. I'm 6'2", slim, brown hair/blue eyes, average face. There is just one issue: low confidence, and of course I completely lack game. 
In short, I'm totally helpless when it comes to get girls.

Anyway, where do you think I should go to have a great time ? (Translation: what place will offer me higher chances to get laid ?)
In my opinion, you should learn Game where you live and get decent at it, before visiting abroad.

Changing only your location won't turn you into a player.

Learning Game before visiting abroad will make the trip several times better.

Putting in work only on the trip is your brain's way of avoiding work now.

If you decide to go anyway, I'd guess Cebu in the Philippines is the best choice. But the Philippines for sure.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
(11-18-2017, 11:56 PM)262 Wrote: In my opinion, you should learn Game where you live and get decent at it, before visiting abroad.

Changing only your location won't turn you into a player.

Learning Game before visiting abroad will make the trip several times better.

Putting in work only on the trip is your brain's way of avoiding work now.

If you decide to go anyway, I'd guess Cebu in the Philippines is the best choice. But the Philippines for sure.

Thanks 262.

Yeah, learning game before leaving seems to be the right thing to do.
And I take note for the Philippines. But is it a good place to travel in July/August ? Considering it will be the rainy season there ?
I've only briefly visited the Philippines in the summer. If I recall correctly, it'll be the hottest and most humid then. Not sure about girls. Google is your friend though.

If I were you, I'd use those two summer months to earn more money or start an online business, rather than chase girls. End goal being to be able to chase girls without work interfering.

Here in Eastern Europe, all the girls will be either at home, or abroad for work or vacation. Best time here is fall or spring, followed by winter, then summer.

Can't speak to South America.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
(11-18-2017, 07:37 PM)Régis Wrote: Hey guys,

Next summer I will have a 2 months-break and I was wondering what would be the best place to travel : SEA, Eastern Europe, South America... ?
I don't have any preference. I haven't gone abroad for the last 5 years, so I am open to any ideas. The max I can spend is $1800.

I'm 20 and live in France. I'm 6'2", slim, brown hair/blue eyes, average face. There is just one issue: low confidence, and of course I completely lack game. 
In short, I'm totally helpless when it comes to get girls.

Anyway, where do you think I should go to have a great time ? (Translation: what place will offer me higher chances to get laid ?)

I think you will have the most fun in the Philippines. 

You need more money for 2 months though. 

1,800 will not even leave you with 500 dollars spending each month. 

It's possible, but I wouldn't want to have to penny pinch. 

If you absolutely can not get any more money than just plan to stay 1 month. 

500-800 for an apartment. 

Then the rest you can use to go out dating, eating out, partying, exploring some etc etc. 

And I am assuming the 1800 doesn't include flights. If you have to buy flights with that then better off staying home.
If your goal is simply getting girls and gaining confidence, Philippines is your best option.  But $1,800 won't get you very far. However, the Phils is the best place on a budget. Downside is flights from Western Europe to the Phils is expensive. You could get a much cheaper flight to Eastern Europe which would give you more discretionary spending. Poland would be a good option.

I actually respectfully disagree with learning game in your own country if you live in France. Trying to game girls in France severely set back my confidence. Nothing against your country, but I find the girls impossible. Or maybe its just me.

If you wanna get exotic, you could probably go to some of the French speaking African countries and clean house.
wherever you decide to go. don't go where you don't understand/speak the language. I was in Russia and I don't speak much Russian. it was a fucking struggle/challenge with simple things like trying get to a Russian sim card and i've travelled a bunch of times around Europe. the point is if you cant speak the language avoid it for your first trip.
so if your planning on going to south America do you speak Spanish? etc if no prob best avoid it.
you want somewhere where girls speak French/English/whatever languages you speak to make life easier for you.
if your game sucks. ideally get a teacher/coach as if you do it yourself you can get good but many guys ingrain bad habbits which can takes ages to unlearn and find a wing who can push you but also push him in return.
as for getting good in your city my take is a HUGE factor which people neglect. that is "does your city have the types of hot girls you want and ALOT of them" if the answers yes you can get good fast why? because youl be motivated to approach a lot. if your city doesn't have any hot girls you wont feel the urge to approach as much.
put a guy in a city where he sees his type once every few or several hours and another guy in a city where he see's one every few minutes and see who progresses faster.
you approach a lot more, so youl get a lot more numbers, so youl get a lot more dates, so your get a lot more etc. success
theres are reason why tyler from rsd lives in L.A.

Polands the friendliest place ive encountered so far in eastern europe but Ive heard its quieter in most cities in summer. sopot is the city where the girls go but its the most expensive city in Poland in july/aug so you might wanna check the prices on airbnb, food etc

I cant talk about the philipines as I havnt been there so these other guys will know all about that. I would say make sure you love Asian girls? if not are there many tourists in philipines?. e.g if I loved blonde girls I wouldn't go to asia etc. so make sure you love Asian girls or make sure your type of tourist girl goes to that spot you plan to visit. e.g if you love American girls go to Barcelona as its 30-40% American. but...its very expensive.

good luck
Yeah agree with what a lot of other people said. For a lack of game, the best place in the world is south east asia. You get so many points just for being western, its pretty easy after that. Your confidence will go up after that. But two things you shouldnt do that many guys in your situation do:
1)get a serious relationship with the first girl you meet,
2) spend like 3 years there and never challenge yourself after you get your confidence up
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Well, girl wise, yes it is certainly the Philippines,  weather wise,  July and August the entire region of Southeast Asia is the hottest and the most humid. Weather wise it is South America, but Spanish is essential to get quality girls and you need game. So you are basically in a catch-22 the best weather options aren't good for no game guys and the best options for zero game guys aren't a good weather-wise   Take your pick
Going to Southeast Asia and staying there for two months might be difficult f¤inancially.
$1800= 1500€
Count around 500€ for round-trip flights (might be even a bit low for summer fares)
500€ to have a good apartment
That leaves you with 500€ for living. Since you will probably want to eat more than once per day, you will almost nothing left for dates.

I would recommend going to South-eastern Europe on a Black Sea city, like Varna in Bulgaria, Constanta in Romania or even Odessa in Ukraine (language will be more a problem there). Cheaper and shorter flights from France, can even go there by bus with Eurolines for really saving money. You will have local, local tourists and European tourists. More expensive than Asia for living also...

And better up your game before going, even if you are going to an easy place