Best Central/South American/Carribbean Country to spend 10 days in over Christmas
I'm not a huge fan of Christmas. My family doesn't really celebrate it, I'm not going home to see them, and I'm not keen on sticking around in my city with all of my friends gone.

I'd love to fly from the US to a foreign country, grab an AirBnB for 10 days, chill out, work, lift, and fuck a few girls off of Tinder/Instagram.

The trouble is that I've heard many countries are dead around this time as girls travel home to be with their families.

Are there any countries in Central/South America or the Caribbean where this wouldn't be the case?
Even if many of the girls are gone, its still better than the US.

1) Santo Domingo

2) Managua

3) Tegucigalpa

4) San Jose

I would set my Tinder to those cities and see which one produces the most matches. Then go to the one where I had more shit lined up.
Thanks, Dash. I've already been to Santo Domingo and San Jose, so Managua and Tegucigalpa seem like good options.

Someone also recommended going to a more "touristy" location (i.e. on a beach) so I could also pull from travellers and girls on vacation during the days where most local girls would be with their families. Suggestions on this front?
i really enjoyed nicaragua
The article i wrote on my time there: http://swooptheworld.com/chasing-girls-in-managua/

The girls arent the prettiest in Latin america, but the country is amazing for tourism as well. And the girls personalities are great.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
You could come join me in Lima.  I have a pretty good stash of girls and know the logistics, should be pretty easy pulling.

Weather is great and food is amazing!
(11-13-2017, 01:20 AM)k pop Wrote: You could come join me in Lima.  I have a pretty good stash of girls and know the logistics, should be pretty easy pulling.

Weather is great and food is amazing!

What's the culture like there around the holidays? Would girls be at home with their families or are there still some willing to meet up December 24-26 or so?

Doing some more research, I'm wondering if it wouldn't make more sense to have two different "trips", one in a bigger city where I just grab an AirBnB for a week and work and date local girls, then around Christmas do a 3-4 day hostel trip in a party place where I can be surrounded by drunk backpacker girls and get in touch with that scene.

(11-12-2017, 09:47 PM)20Nation Wrote: i really enjoyed nicaragua
The article i wrote on my time there: http://swooptheworld.com/chasing-girls-in-managua/

The girls arent the prettiest in Latin america, but the country is amazing for tourism as well. And the girls personalities are great.

Same question for k pop, any idea what it would be like around the holidays? 

This site seems to indicate that Christmas is a pretty big deal in Nicaragua: http://www.nicaragua-actual.info/navidad.html
Indeed anywhere in Latin America, the 24-26 period will primarily be devoted to family. However, I recall going underground during these days and doing ok. There are all these weird underground clubs that specialize in New Wave, grunge, punk, etc, and these place keep rocking over the holidays as their clientele seem to eschew traditional holidays.  For these places some level of Spanish is pretty critical.

As many Limeno families go south to the beach towns, you could head down to Ica and probably have a decent shot. You could also get a cheap flight up to Mancora in the north and party with grungy backpacker chicks. They seem to fill the hostels there over the holidays.

Thinking more about it, I think another option if you come before Christmas would be to find a preferred girl in the days leading up to Xmas. If she knows you're in town alone over the holiday, she is almost certain to invite you for the family holiday. This will provide a very interesting cultural experience, as Xmas in LA is heavy duty. Food is amazing. This is actually what I'm doing. I'll be visiting with old (I lived in Lima for 2 years) and new girls, and selecting the best invites to enjoy the holidays.  Or I may just descend into a coke bender, which is also a helluva way to ring in the holidays.
(11-14-2017, 01:32 AM)k pop Wrote: Indeed anywhere in Latin America, the 24-26 period will primarily be devoted to family. However, I recall going underground during these days and doing ok. There are all these weird underground clubs that specialize in New Wave, grunge, punk, etc, and these place keep rocking over the holidays as their clientele seem to eschew traditional holidays.  For these places some level of Spanish is pretty critical.

As many Limeno families go south to the beach towns, you could head down to Ica and probably have a decent shot. You could also get a cheap flight up to Mancora in the north and party with grungy backpacker chicks. They seem to fill the hostels there over the holidays.

Thinking more about it, I think another option if you come before Christmas would be to find a preferred girl in the days leading up to Xmas. If she knows you're in town alone over the holiday, she is almost certain to invite you for the family holiday. This will provide a very interesting cultural experience, as Xmas in LA is heavy duty. Food is amazing. This is actually what I'm doing. I'll be visiting with old (I lived in Lima for 2 years) and new girls, and selecting the best invites to enjoy the holidays.  Or I may just descend into a coke bender, which is also a helluva way to ring in the holidays.

Thank you! I'm fluent, nearly bilingual in Spanish.

Definitely something to consider. 

Unfortunately, flights from my city to Lima are insane around that time. $1026 is the cheapest round trip option.
Seems your best is to test the waters with tinder in managua and tegucigalpa. Also can check out San Salvador.

Evaluate the results.
What are flights looking like to Central America?  Prices always jack up around this time.

I agree that if you're limited to Central America Managua is a solid option. I myself would not go to Teguc or San Salvador right now. I don't feel safe there and impacts my ability to get crazy. But if you like the wild west go for it.

What about Guadalajara for a few days and then Xmas in Puerta Vallarta?

Anyone been to Queretaro in Mexico?  I hear this city has a really nice climate but don't know about the girls.
Ended up booking a flight to Cabo. Incredibly cheap and hopefully will give me access to both locals and drunk foreigners.
Never swooped the baja. Looking forward to a full report!
I can't imagine there being much locals to game. And I am not even sure how many young tourists will be there.

If mexico, I would have picked Mexico City, Guadalajara, or Monterrey.

Cabo has a pop of like 60k.
(11-12-2017, 09:47 PM)20Nation Wrote: i really enjoyed nicaragua

Your thread about Nicaragua got me going on visiting right after my trip to Cuba in January, February and March I will be heading to Nicaragua in April for a month stay.  Would you recommend Managua in the beginning or rather other cities?
Managua.

Most women. One of the best clubs in the world.

Maybe there is a college town worth visiting?