HOW TO GET LAID IN AMERICA (USA)
Can anyone write a post about "HOW TO GET LAID IN AMERICA (USA)"

How to pick up and get laid with American women - while in America.
How to stay in the USA and get LAID with women who were born and raised in America.

Can anyone write the steps that you need to take to get laid in the USA like the steps that have been written about in SE Asia?

1. What are the best dating websites in the USA?
2. Best States, cities, towns, places to get laid in the USA with American girls
3. Steps to take to get laid in the USA

I never heard anyone even mention this topic before. - What gives? Is this an impossible topic to talk about?  Or is this USA topic taboo?
I do the same things.

1) Go to bar/club and try to pull.

2) Tinder - invite on a date and try to close

Only thing I don't do much of is inviting them straight to my place on 1st message lol

No one talks about it much bc most of us either focus on travel / foreign women and or live abroad.
its definitely tougher waters, that means you need to take a lot more chances and not worry about getting rejected

the best states? really?
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(11-05-2017, 03:41 AM)watson Wrote: Can anyone write a post about "HOW TO GET LAID IN AMERICA (USA)"

How to stay in the USA and get LAID with women who were born and raised in America.

Can anyone write the steps that you need to take to get laid in the USA like the steps that have been written about in SE Asia?

2. Best States, cities, towns, places to get laid in the USA with American girls

I never heard anyone even mention this topic before. - What gives? Is this an impossible topic to talk about?  Or is this USA topic taboo?

What do you mean you have never hard anyone mention that? The whole Pick Up and game thing originated in the US
At the risk of entertaining another "US is the best" troll, though most of the advice is useful anywhere:

1) Best US dating website - I'd guess Tinder, though I haven't used it in ages. The US is tough for guys, so online dating IMO only makes sense if you're a good-looking guy willing to date down.

If you still want to really try, get professionally shot pics (~$100), taking into account analyses such as these:
https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-my...1bedf26e4d
https://theblog.okcupid.com/dont-be-ugly...78f261dea4

Don't bother reading profiles until you get matched.

Don't rely only on online dating. Swipe only when bored (eg pooping).

Get them communicating off the app & then meeting as soon as reasonably possible. No more than say 10 messages from you.

2) Best US places - http://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=300

3) Steps - learn Game (social circle, day, night). Google is your friend.

As has been observed by countless guys, your dating ROI is higher in certain places outside the US. Hence why few talk about the US.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
Thanks for the replies guys! At least we got a thread talking about this topic. Traveling is great but not everyone can live in SE Asia full time.
For me the biggest difference in USA and western countries is that I HAVE TO use humor all the time. I have to tease and be kind of a dick as well. Most other countries you have to do a little of these things, but not much. I can get away with just displaying value and its enough.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
the nice thing about southeast asia is you dont have to be a dick at all

in the US its like you are auditioning for some improv comedy show half the time, then reading their mood to know exactly when to be fake in some other way at the right time, and then when to switch back to improv, all the while not being too over the top and cheesy

in SEA you just be yourself.... gee i wonder why we like it more
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
I first need to disclaim this by saying the USA is one of the worst countries in the world for women. That being said I'll try to honestly answer your questions.

In terms of place, it matters what kind of guy you and what you are looking for. If you are 35 or under, educated, attractive, and have a decent income, you're FAR better off in large metro areas.  I would try Tinder or Bumble and just gather as many contacts as you can. Most will shittest you to death, and probably try to accuse you of sexual harrassment in some way.  Only go for the girls who are straightforward. Even these will try to play their own games. NEVER play back. Keep your frame, never make concessions, never ask them what they want. Take control immediately and never let it go. If  they cant' handle it, next em.

The nice thing about American girls, is that once they decide they are DTF, there are no barriers. I've had far less LTR in the US than anywhere else. These bitches are deliberate, and if you get them back to your place its usually a done deal.

I rarely try to close on a first date. My usual routine is first date coffee or happy hour drink or a walk with my dog. Second date dinner invitation at my house. Done.
(11-05-2017, 11:51 PM)20Nation Wrote: For me the biggest difference in USA and western countries is that I HAVE TO use humor all the time. I have to tease and be kind of a dick as well. Most other countries you have to do a little of these things, but not much. I can get away with just displaying value and its enough.

(11-06-2017, 03:12 AM)guys Wrote: the nice thing about southeast asia is you dont have to be a dick at all

in the US its like you are auditioning for some improv comedy show half the time, then reading their mood to know exactly when to be fake in some other way at the right time, and then when to switch back to improv, all the while not being too over the top and cheesy

in SEA you just be yourself.... gee i wonder why we like it more

Fuck...sounds like a lot of work...I`m having a stopover in Miami before going to Cartagena,Colombia...I was thinking of staying for a week or so to do game,but don`t know if I should even bother. I would however like to capture the US flag...but I guess I can do that in Cartagena as well..
^ The US is a great place to sharpen your Game "knife" against tough girls, which may help you in Cartagena.

Or at least make Cartagena seem better lol
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
Be good looking
Be obnoxiously funny and brolike
Be white (preferably) or black

American women do not like things they cannot understand or easily digest by media.
I do kind of feel like Miami is one of the best places to game in the united states though. Partly because its almost not usa, just like a really rich latin american city.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(11-05-2017, 03:41 AM)watson Wrote: Can anyone write a post about "HOW TO GET LAID IN AMERICA (USA)"

Here is a old but still great, and very helpful guide that you asked for (where, how, which sites, clubs, bars, etc): http://onenightstand1.com
(04-29-2018, 03:58 PM)aty21 Wrote:

Here is a old but still great, and very helpful guide that you asked for (where, how, which sites, clubs, bars, etc): http://onenightstand1.com

Fake and gay.
Wouldn't bother with online as that is what every guy in America does and it is oversatured. I'm short and not that good-looking, which basically eliminates online for me as online is mostly looks based.

Just indirectly approach girls and get their number.

coffee/drinks for 1st date.
Invite for dinner at my place on 2nd date.

Gaming them isn't that difficult. Just treat the girls like garbage and you'll be fine.

Don't be needy. And most importantly: DON'T FALL INTO HER FRAME.

She doesn't like it. She can walk (they rarely do). There are plenty of hot girls in America anyway.
(04-30-2018, 05:28 PM)lighter Wrote: Wouldn't bother with online as that is what every guy in America does and it is oversatured. I'm short and not that good-looking, which basically eliminates online for me as online is mostly looks based.

Gaming them isn't that difficult. Just treat the girls like garbage and you'll be fine.

She doesn't like it. She can walk (they rarely do). There are plenty of hot girls in America anyway.

True and proven! Smile
(11-06-2017, 09:29 PM)20Nation Wrote: I do kind of feel like Miami is one of the best places to game in the united states though. Partly because its almost not usa, just like a really rich latin american city.

This 100%
Miami, Tampa and other FL cities are just like that. I sometimes barely feel like I'm in USA because I see so much international people.

Just for fun my friend and I were counting up all the countries in the world where we have met people since we've lived in FL and we've met people from most place, only haven't met 5 different countries and half of Africa. Other than that yeah, one way or another I've met people from most places worth knowing at least

(04-30-2018, 05:28 PM)lighter Wrote: Wouldn't bother with online as that is what every guy in America does and it is oversatured. I'm short and not that good-looking, which basically eliminates online for me as online is mostly looks based.

This too.

America has hot girls, and feminine too. Just have to approach the hot ones. Most guys have a shitty sex game and are not assertive enough so most girls are in a dry spell believe it or not (Hot ones too!)

American girls are easy, just have to be aggressive enough (with consent of course) and make sure she's not wasting your time.
They literally grew up on Netflix and Chill culture.

if you have enough social proof in a place, they stick to you like glue even more

Daygame
Come over text
If balks, take her to a near place, make her comfortable then bring back
It helps to have places where people treat you like the man (social proof is catnip

Online is saturated unless you have 20's social media proof. (I get laid like a rockstar in the states but when I got on Tinder, I did not get one match worth fucking) and I'm not bad looking at all.

I would recommend going to youtube and typing something called natural grounding. Might make a thread about it if there's enough interest.
(05-06-2018, 10:22 PM)Christoff Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 09:29 PM)20Nation Wrote: I do kind of feel like Miami is one of the best places to game in the united states though. Partly because its almost not usa, just like a really rich latin american city.

This 100%
Miami, Tampa and other FL cities are just like that. I sometimes barely feel like I'm in USA because I see so much international people.

Just for fun my friend and I were counting up all the countries in the world where we have met people since we've lived in FL and we've met people from most place, only haven't met 5 different countries and half of Africa. Other than that yeah, one way or another I've met people from most places worth knowing at least

This too.

America has hot girls, and feminine too. Just have to approach the hot ones. Most guys have a shitty sex game and are not assertive enough so most girls are in a dry spell believe it or not (Hot ones too!)

American girls are easy, just have to be aggressive enough (with consent of course) and make sure she's not wasting your time.
They literally grew up on Netflix and Chill culture.

if you have enough social proof in a place, they stick to you like glue even more

Daygame
Come over text
If balks, take her to a near place, make her comfortable then bring back
It helps to have places where people treat you like the man (social proof is catnip

Online is saturated unless you have 20's social media proof. (I get laid like a rockstar in the states but when I got on Tinder, I did not get one match worth fucking) and I'm not bad looking at all.

I would recommend going to youtube and typing something called natural grounding. Might make a thread about it if there's enough interest.

Great explained, I see that you know the game! Smile