The Gratitude Thread
I think a lot of us in this community (and outside) don't appreciate what's been bestowed upon us. This is the thread where we stop and smell the roses and share our gratitude for the good things in our lives.

Let's begin!

I'm grateful that I found the Red Pill, saving me from a life of simping.

I'm grateful that I live in an age where I can easily work from wherever in the world I please.

I'm grateful that we have a strong community here of guys helping each other to reach our goals and enjoy our lives to the fullest.

What are you grateful for?
Honk
I'm grateful I'm healthy enough to take action.

I'm grateful I can at least find a living wage job and have food and shelter.

I'm grateful for the end of winter and the presence of more sunshine.
I'm grateful for my boxing training to keep healthy and defend myself.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to be enterprising and make money online.

I'm grateful for my curiosity to seek out the truth and have done so that have led me here.
I'm grateful to have an amazing family that support me in everything and never put any limits on me.

I'm grateful to have gotten the opportunities to have a successful international career allowing me to see some very unique places in the world and even more important to meet interesting friends all over the globe.

I'm grateful to be in good health.

I'm grateful to have a good set of skills which has allowed me to have a very nice % of all the girls that I ever fancied and to have the natural curiosity and drive to keep learning (which led to me being here).

I'm grateful to not have had to face real hardships in my life facing death, disease, trauma and so on.
I am grateful that I have come to accept myself for who I am - I have not always been my own friend, but I have come to accept that I am OK just as I am.

I am grateful that, having faced adversity through many years, I have come to appreciate that that was natures way of making me the person that I am today.

I am grateful that I have loved and lost - truly loved - and been truly loved in return, and that those magical moments of profound contentment have been the pinnacle of my life.

I am grateful that I am me.
I'm grateful for having resources like the internet and this forum as a young guy, and having knowledge / tips that otherwise wouldn't be available.

I'm grateful for having a number of mentors who have already accomplished things I life that I'm seeking out.

I'm grateful for a place that doesn't care about politics and correctly sees what a waste of time it is.
I am grateful that god gave me an overall good enough package: not particularly ugly, more or less healthy despite some very severe sport injuries that depressed me for many years, a will to constantly learn and improve, a strong internal force that allowed me to keep fighting and overcoming obstacles, a personality that enough attractive girls found attractive, in the darkest days of my life I found some women and I will have an everlasting love for this gender, despite all their flaws.

Master the dark fatalistic side in you and understand that happiness is between your own hands, you have the ingredients, it is up to you to find the right recipe to create this happiness, for some it takes longer than others.

Be grateful for what god gave you even if you think you're unlucky, use it to become who you want to be, you were born with a set of flaws and qualities, it is up to you to get the max out of them.
I am grateful to be alive. Even if I forget life is a gift, recently.
I'm grateful for having a big dick, making girls think I'm a wonderful fucker when all I'm doing is thrusting it in and out until white stuff sprays out and I fall to the side going to bed.
I'm grateful that I'm me. That is, a unique person with my very own consciousness, qualities, quirks, goals etc. And I guess that's why I fear death - it will be the end of that.
(03-06-2021, 01:32 AM)Manbeline Wrote: I'm grateful for having a big dick, making girls think I'm a wonderful fucker when all I'm doing is thrusting it in and out until white stuff sprays out and I fall to the side going to bed.

Wait are still talking about gaming your mom?
(03-06-2021, 01:32 AM)Manbeline Wrote: I'm grateful for having a big dick, making girls think I'm a wonderful fucker when all I'm doing is thrusting it in and out until white stuff sprays out and I fall to the side going to bed.

I'm grateful for Manbeline

[Image: ykwFuk5.jpg]
I'm grateful for having discovered the Mr. Money Mustache blog, via this forum, which has already made me save money.

I'm grateful for all contributors to this board as well as to Fisto, 20Nation and THC for writing the epic content on the main page.
~~~nimbusflowstate~~~
I'm grateful for online communities such as this, and for my discovery of them, which convinced me to escape from the western dating market and find more overall meaning in other cultures.
I'm grateful for finding passions in life that create fulfillment and joy.

I'm grateful for learning about mental health, and personality disorders so I can avoid toxic people and relationships in the future.

I'm grateful for healing my childhood trauma which will lead to me forming healthier and fulfilling relationships.

I'm grateful to be a member on this forum, and being exposed to valuable information.
I'm grateful for Paul Bunyan. The greatest man who ever lived.
[Image: 9781984851796.jpg]

Its the little things in life that bring smiles to our faces and are worth treasuring.
(03-24-2021, 01:32 PM)Blake2 Wrote: I'm grateful for Paul Bunyan. The greatest man who ever lived.
[Image: 9781984851796.jpg]

Its the little things in life that bring smiles to our faces and are worth treasuring.

Yes, I recommend 2 philosophical tales, both are famous and worth the read. The Alchemist (Paolo Coelho) and Candid (Voltaire), both main characters travel the world trying to get rich, live a lot of experiences and realize that happiness is in the simple things. 

I think it is still worth travelling the world even if it's to come back to your starting point, your perspective and needs get different.
A lot of things. Most of all I'm grateful to have the freedom and ability to make changes and shape my life into what I want it to be. Equally important, I am grateful that I have the inclination to do this. I feel like a lot of people end up treating life as a series of chores, I haven't got to that point yet and I'm determined to never wind up there.

Obviously grateful for health, intelligence, financial stability.

Sometimes the choices I've made make me feel like a bit of an outcast but at the same time have led me to do some awesome things, and have led me to meet some wonderful people. I'm really grateful for this too.

Edit: this will sound a bit whimsical but it's relevant

Yesterday afternoon I was raking leaves in my yard. I live at the foothills of a mountain range, the sun was hitting everything at just the right angle. The leaves are all becoming and red, birds were out and about. I had some scones cooking, and the smell was wafting out through my kitchen window.

I thought damn! I don't need anything else to be happy. For the first time in my life i am starting to feel truly at ease with myself and my place in the world.

Going from the insecure 18 year old trying to learn pick up to that, what a wonderful thing.