I'm Either Brilliant or Fucking Retarded
So I live in Mexico, and I walked into a "Bubble Tea" shop today. If you don't know what bubble tea is it's this sweetened milk tea with little sweetened black ball thingies in it (rice / tapioca). 

This kind of drink is super popular in Asian countries like Korea and Taiwan. And lo and behold the signs (although the menu was in spanish) had Taiwanese symbols and stuff, as well as the decorations.

Anyway, I took my drink and sat down inside and saw two different Taiwanese looking girls there...okay maybe one was Korean.

But the point of this post is that -- I hadn't seen any Korean / Asian girls really in the city I live...and that if you're looking for a certain nationality in your city and you're not in that country right now (Ex: Looking for Korean Girls in Mexico)....go to the authentic restaurants or types of restaurants that they would go to if they were feeling homesick!

That's it. That's the insight I had. I guess it's just a reminder you don't necessarily have to travel to find the nationality of girl you might be most interested in...(Even thought I'm all for traveling).
Wondering if your brilliant or fucking retarded?

When you're brilliant, people tend to let you know  Big Grin
I'd rather have posters who wonder if they're brilliant or retarded than retards who think they're brilliant
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
There's a bar in Playa Del Carmen called Los Tabernacos that is owned by two Quebecois dudes that I once visited to watch a Canadiens game, it was full of frogs who weren't all that nice to me since I was an English square head (as they call us) but they warmed up once I started speaking in French, then the Habs won and they gave out a bunch of free tequila shots, it was pretty cool.
Did you smoke a lot of ganja? Duhhh, if you go to a Russian restaurant in a foreign country high chance you’ll find Russians Big Grin
(02-20-2021, 12:25 PM)Scotian Wrote: There's a bar in Playa Del Carmen called Los Tabernacos that is owned by two Quebecois dudes that I once visited to watch a Canadiens game, it was full of frogs who weren't all that nice to me since I was an English square head (as they call us) but they warmed up once I started speaking in French, then the Habs won and they gave out a bunch of free tequila shots, it was pretty cool.

T'inquiete pas, ils sont sympa avec personne ces trous de balle, meme entre eux.

Edit: Fortunately there are regions in France where people are warmer and nicer, the North for instance, parisians like to shit on them but they are way nicer.
(02-20-2021, 12:25 PM)Scotian Wrote: There's a bar in Playa Del Carmen called Los Tabernacos that is owned by two Quebecois dudes that I once visited to watch a Canadiens game, it was full of frogs who weren't all that nice to me since I was an English square head (as they call us) but they warmed up once I started speaking in French, then the Habs won and they gave out a bunch of free tequila shots, it was pretty cool.

Unless things have really changed, you should try Coralina Daylight Club in Playa Del Carmen.  Top quality Quebec girls worked there last time I checked.  Great attitudes.  Their Spanish levels were impressive.  Easily better than anyone I have met from anywhere in Canada.  The place for some reason closes at 7:00 P.M. or even earlier.
(02-26-2021, 02:46 AM)Merenguero Wrote:

Unless things have really changed, you should try Coralina Daylight Club in Playa Del Carmen.  Top quality Quebec girls worked there last time I checked.  Great attitudes.  Their Spanish levels were impressive.  Easily better than anyone I have met from anywhere in Canada.  The place for some reason closes at 7:00 P.M. or even earlier.

Girls from Quebec are the best, arguably the best in the "Anglosphere", mostly because they aren't Anglo.