Tinder issue. Any advice?
Boosts work very well if your profile is aimed at sloots, and your pics are decent and you do it during prime time in a highly populated area. One boost should garner enough sloots for at least 2 weeks around 30-60. I would get barely 1 match a day without boosts. $6 worth it IMO.

Normal profile back in the day would get 10-20 matches. But fuk normal profiles. Sloot filter + boost all day.
Just did a boost tonight with my model fake .

Got 40 new matches with and 50 new likes I didn't bother to add.

So, 90 new leads total. Must have trickled in over the last few hours. After the initial 30 minutes was up only got about 40 total.

Ive still have yet to try a super boost. For how much that shit costs, it better deliver me atleast 500 new leads.
Why not have multiple accounts using multiple IPs (second phone/laptop w/ 2nd SIM/VPN). Then each account will get different leads
You guys put a fuck load of energy into this holy shit, ofc tinder is important for getting lays for the majority of people but goddamn, it’s like a science class
(02-19-2021, 06:31 PM)Mikestar Wrote: You guys put a fuck load of energy into this holy shit, ofc tinder is important for getting lays for the majority of people but goddamn, it’s like a science class

Not so difficult. 

Just grab some pics. Make an account or multiple accounts. 

Do some boosts every now and again. 

Tons of women. (assuming you don't live in a hell hole)
Can somebody check on RPB and confirm he is okay? He hasn't showed any signs of life after posting on this major life problem. I'm concerned he got a stroke or hung himself after losing 5 Tinder matches...
(02-19-2021, 06:18 PM)Dash Wrote: Just did a boost tonight with my model fake .

So, 90 new leads total. Must have trickled in over the last few hours. After the initial 30 minutes was up only got about 40 total.

Ive still have yet to try a super boost. For how much that shit costs, it better deliver me atleast 500 new leads.

Why do you need a fake model account? Just out of curiosity or is it some kind of catfishing strategy?
(02-19-2021, 07:19 PM)VitaminD Wrote: Can somebody check on RPB and confirm he is okay? He hasn't showed any signs of life after posting on this major life problem. I'm concerned he got a stroke or hung himself after losing 5 Tinder matches...

We've confirmed RPB is fine.

We were able to do this because he's actually met and gamed with other forum members here.

Unlike you.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(02-19-2021, 07:41 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 06:18 PM)Dash Wrote: Just did a boost tonight with my model fake .

Why do you need a fake model account? Just out of curiosity or is it some kind of catfishing strategy?

Why do I have one?

Way way way more leads

1) 18-21 year old girls start to filter out dudes over 30. I saw a change after 32. So, one with a 25 age solves that issue

2) You can use a picture of a guy who is a few points above you to get significantly more likes

3) You can use a guy with different features/looks to yourself to get more likes

Personally, I think the best strategy is to have 3 tinder accounts. (assuming you live in a place where it's fruitful)

1) Real account

2) Better looking light feature dude

3) Better looking dark feature dude

2 and 3 should be younger if you are an older dude still wanting access to younger girls. 

On the fake accounts, I will quickly get her basic info (hometown, district lives in, school and major, job etc) as well as her zalos, whatsapp, viber number. I screenshot this page.

If I want to add them to my real zalo, whatsapp, viber I will add and message them (due to having their number). When they ask who I am, I will ask her if she plays Tinder, Badoo etc and that I believe we met on there awhile ago but I deleted the app but still had her info and just never added. Usually that is all that is needed to be said (as i have their number and name). If they are skeptical and show resistance I hit them with their personal details (hometown, where they live, school/major and job) that there is no way I would know without us having actually chatting before. Then she accepts it and I am in there. 

Easily triple the likes, matches and leads for me. Significantly better quality to boot.

*Note* This strategy only works if you use a fake that is within 2 points of you. You can't be an ugly obese dude using a pic of a brad pitt clone. Needs to be in the realm of plausibility. The girl wouldn't agree to meet you when you added her with your real accounts.
That's a good strategy but why don't you just add them straight to WhatsApp and delete the match on Tinder that they can't compare your real WhatsApp photos with the fake account? Why delaying things? To Vietnamese all whites look pretty similar, don't they?
A girl could be more skeptical with doing it right away.

Also, the comparing wouldn't matter as there is nothing to compare. She thinks its a completely different person from the past.
Good strategy indeed for long term staying, might do that in Asia if I get 2 phones and stay at least a month in same place.
(02-19-2021, 06:31 PM)Mikestar Wrote: You guys put a fuck load of energy into this holy shit, ofc tinder is important for getting lays for the majority of people but goddamn, it’s like a science class

Actually I just invented this new method where I travel back in time with my current profile and get an a$$load of matches.  All you need is plutonium, a flux capacitor, a shitty 1980s DMC DeLorean, and of course a new phone number.  But it works!  3243579 new matches in 2014!!!

[Image: 1200px-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machine.jpg&q=90&w=660&zc=1]
(02-19-2021, 09:43 PM)AirWaves Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 07:19 PM)VitaminD Wrote: Can somebody check on RPB and confirm he is okay? He hasn't showed any signs of life after posting on this major life problem. I'm concerned he got a stroke or hung himself after losing 5 Tinder matches...

We've confirmed RPB is fine.

We were able to do this because he's actually met and gamed with other forum members here.

Unlike you.

AirWick:

Stepping up for your boyfriend Red_Period_Blood and him (her??) liking your post moments later. So cute! lol

Lemme guess: you creeped through all of my post and thread history, like you are accustomed to do (guess some stereotypes aren't so false after all lol).. and deducted I haven't met anyone on here or even on old forum. Ok Mr Genius..

Anyway I'm glad this type of "problem" happens to some of us. Only a matter of time until the random algorithm acts up one way or another. Good lesson to not just rely one avenue and go out there meet girls IRL
^ lol nah just checked your reps, it's next to your user name in all your posts. It's just one click.

You're not important enough for anyone to do what you suggested.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
@Air Wick™:

Riiight. Denying what's easy to deny.. But still can't deny what can easily be proven with a couple screenshots:
1) you creep on forum members thread/post history as leverage for some of your posts
2) you and Red_Period_Blood make a great complementary couple. As complementary as toilet spray and used up tampon LOL
(02-16-2021, 03:43 AM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote: Bit of a long post but gotta weird situation on Tinder. I had an account for the past 2.5 months in Latam with good photos and had 2k matches and I put my IG handle in my bio and I was pipelining for Bogota last week with it and was getting matches and as soon as I added IG to my bio 5hrs passed without a match(messages still coming in). I thought it was a shadow ban and deleted the account. 

I set up a new account. It only let me get Gold and not Platinum this time.

New: credit card, google play account, email, phone number
Same: photos, device, IP address

Old account around a week ago(Tinder Platinum):
1st 24hrs Bogota: 80 matches
1st 24hrs Santo Domingo: 145 matches
1st 24hrs hours Medellin: 60 matches

New account within past few days(Tinder Gold, same photos):
1st 24hrs hours Bogota: 45 matches (35 matches from a monthly boost)
1st 24hrs Santo Domingo: 80 matches
1st 24hrs Cebu(to boost algo): 90 matches
Bogota today: 0 matches so far in 3 hours (1 like)

I know not to change location to often(I don't do it more than once a day). 

Any idea what is going on? I think it could be any of these things: girls recognizing my same photos on my new account swiping same city a couple days later, Gold not getting as many matches as Platinum, algo score built up over time on old account, 12hr freeze on matches or account(I got a 12hr freeze twice in Mexico City for swiping too much, where I could not swipe for 12hrs but my residual matches and messages came in still).

I fly to Bogota tomorrow from where I am in Colombia right now. My idea is to give it a couple days to see what happens. If it doesn't start picking up, I'll buy a cheap android in Bogota, toss a Claro SIM w a new number, new email, new CC, new google account and maybe even use new photos just to be safe(is the later truly necessary to use new photos or new EXIF data). 

What do you think? Cheers!

The quickest and most effective Tinder "solution" is to get off Tinder.