in cebu.. where are the girls lol
(12-02-2017, 08:16 AM)Exultate Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 07:43 AM)Dash Wrote: I wouldn't base your pinoy perceptions on the people from your apartment building.

Pretty well know and regarded fact that Filipinos are the most down to earth, open minded, liberal people in Asia.

AsianDating is pathetic. Waste of money. Not in anyway comparable to FilipinoCupid or VietnamCupud or IndonesiaCupid. Why would a girl sign up for AsianDating when she lives in Philippines which has it's own dedicated site?

Dude, I wouldn't even want to go to Philippines without Cupid. That should tell you all you need to know.

Would legit cry if I had to use DIA to find women. Would rather sit at home and jerk off.

What ethnicity are you btw?

I think that is overstated. Pinoys are rude, backstabbing, lying, uncouth, unsophisticated. They have their moments when they can be pretty cool, but then they ruin it. 

I was thinking about moving to Manila after my Cebu stint, but I can't fucking live here anymore. 

I am mixed race.

(12-02-2017, 07:19 AM)Bateman Wrote: I have never met a single girl from Cupid and yet I still love the Philippines

Manila is NOT Cebu. Cebu is very culturally different, especially if you REALLY spend time here.

Been going to Philippines every year since 2012. Might can count 1-3 times a Pinay was rude or foul to me. And most of that was the night Me, 20, and THC went to Valkyrie. (my own fault as that is a upscale place, so comes with the territory)

Mixed race as in what? Describe your look for us. 

Also, what places in Cebu have you tried for nightlife?
I'm not on vacation, guys. This place isn't fun to me. It feels like work. I only have fun when I go to Moalboal or a canyoneering trip.

Well, at least I'm getting laid now. That certainly was not happening for me back home. If Cebu had a higher QoL and better looking girls...great.

Maybe I should take all my work out on the beach and clear my head. I wonder how Dumaguete is this time of year.

(12-02-2017, 08:40 AM)Dash Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 07:43 AM)Dash Wrote: I wouldn't base your pinoy perceptions on the people from your apartment building.

Pretty well know and regarded fact that Filipinos are the most down to earth, open minded, liberal people in Asia.

AsianDating is pathetic. Waste of money. Not in anyway comparable to FilipinoCupid or VietnamCupud or IndonesiaCupid. Why would a girl sign up for AsianDating when she lives in Philippines which has it's own dedicated site?

Dude, I wouldn't even want to go to Philippines without Cupid. That should tell you all you need to know.

Would legit cry if I had to use DIA to find women. Would rather sit at home and jerk off.

What ethnicity are you btw?

I think that is overstated. Pinoys are rude, backstabbing, lying, uncouth, unsophisticated. They have their moments when they can be pretty cool, but then they ruin it. 

I was thinking about moving to Manila after my Cebu stint, but I can't fucking live here anymore. 

I am mixed race.

(12-02-2017, 07:19 AM)Bateman Wrote: I have never met a single girl from Cupid and yet I still love the Philippines

Manila is NOT Cebu. Cebu is very culturally different, especially if you REALLY spend time here.

Been going to Philippines every year since 2012. Might can count 1-3 times a Pinay was rude or foul to me. And most of that was the night Me, 20, and THC went to Valkyrie. (my own fault as that is a upscale place, so comes with the territory)

Mixed race as in what? Describe your look for us. 

Also, what places in Cebu have you tried for nightlife?

I am tall, pale. My looks are not an issue. 

I have tried Mango ( it's dead) and Basics in Banilad. I still need to try icon and liv. Do you have any tips for nightlife here, Dash?
Why don't you leave Cebu if you dislike it so much? What ties you to the place?
(12-02-2017, 09:52 AM)Malo Wrote: Why don't you leave Cebu if you dislike it so much? What ties you to the place?

I leave every 2 weeks. Then I come back and love it again....then it starts getting on my nerves. Repeat. I am not really tied here...except maybe my lease. But I could easily let that go if it came to that.

Also, did you enjoy your time in Cebu, Malo? I remember you spent some time there.
^ Haha.. we need a name for this behavior Smile

Yes I did, I was there for a few months earlier this year. I'm not the one to write long observations posts, but in short:

- Locals were ok
- I found online (tinder and cupid too) next to worthless
- I did a lot of day and night approaches, a lot of rejections - but results came and were good. No complaints. However many approaches were required. If you're not ok with that or think you're somehow 'entitled to a better approach to lay ratio' then you're in trouble.
(12-02-2017, 10:08 AM)Malo Wrote: ^ Haha.. we need a name for this behavior Smile

Yes I did, I was there for a few months earlier this year. I'm not the one to write long observations posts, but in short:

- Locals were ok
- I did a lot of day and night approaches, a lot of rejections - but results came and were good. No complaints. However many approaches were required. If you're not ok with that or think you're somehow 'entitled to a better approach to lay ratio' then you're in trouble.

Even though Im getting laid from online, the quality is not good and the flake rate is astronomical. Do you have any recommendations for daygame spots, Malo? Other than Ayala or SM? I'd appreciate it. 

Plus it'd probably be more conducive than drinking at night constantly.
(12-02-2017, 09:12 AM)Exultate Wrote: I'm not on vacation, guys. This place isn't fun to me. It feels like work. I only have fun when I go to Moalboal or a canyoneering trip.

Well, at least I'm getting laid now. That certainly was not happening for me back home.  If Cebu had a higher QoL and better looking girls...great.

Maybe I should take all my work out on the beach and clear my head. I wonder how Dumaguete is this time of year.

I am tall, pale. My looks are not an issue. 

I have tried Mango ( it's dead) and Basics in Banilad. I still need to try icon and liv. Do you have any tips for nightlife here, Dash?

Fun for me is partying, meeting and smashing a lot of attractive sexy young girls. 

I also have fun going to the cinema, playing basketball, going to the beach, eating, going to the gym etc etc

Cebu offers all that for me. 

Now that I heard Holic closed at Mango I wouldn't even bother unless another club similar to Holic took it's place. It is mostly a hooker joint. Possible to shore but those girls turn me off generally. No need to shore in Philippines. 

You need to learn about more local clubs. Back when I was there had places like M16 near SM. MO2 as well. Icon and Liv are going to be posh with many foreigners I imagine. Not my cup of tea. 

Ask girls and local guys places to go party.
For daygame try SM Seaside rather than SM City (although it's a bit far away), IT park and Ayala biz park (although a bit tricky due to the heat and girls going in packs to and from work).

MO2 was nice when I went there (nightlife). Holic was open when I was there (beginning of this year). J Ave was more Koreans than hookers Smile
malo just talked ish on cupid and dash said nothing.... he must not be feeling well

i think a lot of guys forget how much variance there is when it comes to hooking up even in easy places, it is ALWAYS a numbers game, in some places the numbers are just more in your favor

the philippines is going to be very up and down, the longer you are there the more the flakes will weigh on you, and like malo said you need to approach at every opportunity and rack up some serious numbers.... chatting up a couple girls isnt going to cut it....... particularly if you aren't offering a serious relationship

pretty sure there are no hookers at mango anymore and they left long ago when the place started getting torn down, one of the nicest parts about that city was there was a dense nightlife district, now things are really spread out and most of the best clubs are hooker centric
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife

I spent more time in Cebu than Manila. But that was 2-3 years ago, when clubs like J Ave or LIV were options for nightgame. Not sure how it is now. Tinder worked very well for me in Cebu, but I ran out of girls to swipe after 2 weeks. I browsed FilipinoCupid a bit but came to the conclusion that the quality on Tinder is much better and that a lot of the girls on Cupid are just looking for a sponsor. In fact, I made a fake Cupid profile once, where I used the photo of a random 50 year old dude on the internet. He got much more messages than my real profile and I am not bad looking at all.
^ Haha. When I was in Cebu 2 years ago all I saw on Tinder was trannies and whales, straight from the depth of the surrounding seas into my phone screen. Uninstalled after a day. Earlier this year, quality there improved dramatically, but too many inane back and forth with no results.

Personally, I'd rather deal with the difficulties of offline game (daygame or clubs), since it makes me feel good about myself, make me feel like a man. When I deal with online bullshit I just feel like I'm hitting a low in my life. I also try to keep texting to an absolute minimum (with everybody, not just girls). 95% of my electronic interactions (if not biz related) are video chats these days. But that's just me.
(12-02-2017, 10:20 AM)Exultate Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 10:08 AM)Malo Wrote: ^ Haha.. we need a name for this behavior Smile

- Locals were ok

Even though Im getting laid from online, the quality is not good and the flake rate is astronomical. Do you have any recommendations for daygame spots, Malo? Other than Ayala or SM? I'd appreciate it. 

Plus it'd probably be more conducive than drinking at night constantly.

(12-02-2017, 11:21 AM)guys Wrote: malo just talked ish on cupid and dash said nothing.... he must not be feeling well

i think a lot of guys forget how much variance there is when it comes to hooking up even in easy places, it is ALWAYS a numbers game, in some places the numbers are just more in your favor

the philippines is going to be very up and down, the longer you are there the more the flakes will weigh on you, and like malo said you need to approach at every opportunity and rack up some serious numbers.... chatting up a couple girls isnt going to cut it....... particularly if you aren't offering a serious relationship

pretty sure there are no hookers at mango anymore and they left long ago when the place started getting torn down, one of the nicest parts about that city was there was a dense nightlife district, now things are really spread out and most of the best clubs are hooker centric

At the end of the day, everyone's experiences are different. Everyone's game is different. Everyone's taste is different. 

Malo has atleast used Cupid and Tinder. So, if it didn't workout for him, then that's his experience. Mine was and is different. 

Exultate, hasn't used it yet, so gotta try it out first.

(12-02-2017, 11:28 AM)Bateman Wrote:

I spent more time in Cebu than Manila. But that was 2-3 years ago, when clubs like J Ave or LIV were options for nightgame. Not sure how it is now. Tinder worked very well for me in Cebu, but I ran out of girls to swipe after 2 weeks. I browsed FilipinoCupid a bit but came to the conclusion that the quality on Tinder is much better and that a lot of the girls on Cupid are just looking for a sponsor. In fact, I made a fake Cupid profile once, where I used the photo of a random 50 year old dude on the internet. He got much more messages than my real profile and I am not bad looking at all.

Quality appears better on Tinder, but you have to remember, many of the HOT girls you wont match with, even when you do match with them, solid chance they wont reply or meet (attention validation skanks) or have already been snagged by another guy (way more competition)

What the girls are looking for on Cupid is irrelevant assuming you aint looking for a wife. The one's looking for a sponsor are the easiest. They want to try and hook you, so they figure let me throw the pussy at him, get him hooked, and then milk him or gifts and money. 

The attractive girls don't message guys ive found on cupid. The one's who message me are usually 5 and below. 

What I like about cupid is, I am confident any girl I message will reply and meet me. 

The downside to cupid for me is it takes a lot of time to browse thousands of girls to find the gems. 

But I don't mind. Payoff is worth it. 

Tinder is not bad, but I would pick Cupid over it if I had to choose. Luckily we can use both.
You need to give everything a go. Stick with what works more for you. Just keep shooting in all directions (tactfully, not like a sociopath youtube spawned pua) and good stuff will eventually stick.

Need to make the effort, unless you have something doing the heavy lifting for you (superb looks, good local connections etc).

And must get rid of the entitlement mentality. "I shouldn't be making so much effort here, I'm a whitey". If that was true, you would know it by now. Being whitely ain't what it used to be lol... it still is giving you an edge, but not as much as to make it all effortless.
(12-02-2017, 12:29 PM)Dash Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 11:28 AM)Bateman Wrote:

What the girls are looking for on Cupid is irrelevant assuming you aint looking for a wife. The one's looking for a sponsor are the easiest. They want to try and hook you, so they figure let me throw the pussy at him, get him hooked, and then milk him or gifts and money. 

And that's a huge turnoff for me. I don't want to bang girls that are just after sponsorships and have had dozens of old, wrinkled dicks inside them. Usually those girls are also not the brightest and most interesting. I am way past that phase in my life where I am banging boring girls just because they pass the boner test and are easy to bed. 

If I were to go to Cebu again anytime soon, I would focus on Tinder and Instagram as online dating tools and then use that to find upper middle class girls and pick their brains about the best nightlife spots. I happen to know a group of girls from Cebu that live in really nice apartments and are popping bottles every weekend without having a sponsor paying for them. If I were to live there for a couple of months, I would also try to build a social circle consisting of Filipinos (both male and female) that can afford to party in the most upscale clubs every weekend. Cebu City and its surroundings still has more than a million people and only very few foreigners that are young and in shape (unless that has changed drastically in the last few years), so it should be easy to bang 1-2 above average looking girls per week without having to use Cupid, DIA or all that shit.

The problem nowadays is, that all those Manosphere travelers in Asia just stick to Online Game and then get disappointed by the quality or their results. What barely anyone is doing, is building a social circle, getting some connections in the city, leveraging their Instagram to get new leads, and figuring out nightlife. Sometimes I get the impression that most guys just go to Thailand or Philippines and just rely on being a foreigner. In most places this is not enough any more to bang above average girls. You need to bring something to the table - be it good game, money, status, or model looks.
(12-02-2017, 02:04 PM)Bateman Wrote: And that's a huge turnoff for me. I don't want to bang girls that are just after sponsorships and have had dozens of old, wrinkled dicks inside them. Usually those girls are also not the brightest and most interesting. I am way past that phase in my life where I am banging boring girls just because they pass the boner test and are easy to bed. 

If I were to go to Cebu again anytime soon, I would focus on Tinder and Instagram as online dating tools and then use that to find upper middle class girls and pick their brains about the best nightlife spots. I happen to know a group of girls from Cebu that live in really nice apartments and are popping bottles every weekend without having a sponsor paying for them. If I were to live there for a couple of months, I would also try to build a social circle consisting of Filipinos (both male and female) that can afford to party in the most upscale clubs every weekend. Cebu City and its surroundings still has more than a million people and only very few foreigners that are young and in shape (unless that has changed drastically in the last few years), so it should be easy to bang 1-2 above average looking girls per week without having to use Cupid, DIA or all that shit.

The problem nowadays is, that all those Manosphere travelers in Asia just stick to Online Game and then get disappointed by the quality or their results. What barely anyone is doing, is building a social circle, getting some connections in the city, leveraging their Instagram to get new leads, and figuring out nightlife. Sometimes I get the impression that most guys just go to Thailand or Philippines and just rely on being a foreigner. In most places this is not enough any more to bang above average girls. You need to bring something to the table - be it good game, money, status, or model looks.

That wouldn't be the case though. Hopefully you wont be an old, out of shape desperate dude that gets suckered into being sponsors. 

I fucked girls in their nice apartment that their sponsors paid for. 

Hopefully either through your looks, style or game, you will be able to attract and seduce these girls. 

I do not like those upscale hiso club chicks. They are not down to earth and usually have shitty entitled stuckup princess attitudes. 

You do not have to use any online game to bang attractive girls in PI. Can easily find attractive girls at the malls etc. 

It just requires more work. Id rather sit on my comfy bed and message a 7 on cupid or tinder than searching around the malls doing cold approaches looking for an 8 that most likely is already taken.
(12-02-2017, 02:22 PM)Dash Wrote: Id rather sit on my comfy bed and message a 7 on cupid or tinder than searching around the malls doing cold approaches looking for an 8 that most likely is already taken.

Messaging a 7 online, when you are not a 7 or above yourself, is an uphill battle more than any mall or club approach would ever be.

You got the pretty face, so you leverage it, as you definitely should. But many do not have that asset, and 'messaging 7's on the couch' is all but a complete waste of time.
(12-02-2017, 02:28 PM)Malo Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 02:22 PM)Dash Wrote: Id rather sit on my comfy bed and message a 7 on cupid or tinder than searching around the malls doing cold approaches looking for an 8 that most likely is already taken.

Messaging a 7 online, when you are not a 7 or above yourself, is an uphill battle more than any mall or club approach would ever be.

You got the pretty face, so you leverage it, and you definitely should. But many of us do not have that asset, and 'messaging 7's on the couch' is all but a total waste of time.

I for sure see non pretty boys with 6s and 7s they met on Tinder or Cupid walking around. And to be honest many girls actually prefer and like a more rugged looking guy. I wish like hell I could grow a beard lol

I have seen girls I matched with, turn me down when I tried to get them to go out with me to only then see them post pics with a dude I clearly look better than. 

Girls are not nearly as hung up on looks as men. Simply being in shape, well dressed and well groomed with an interesting exciting picture is plenty usually. 

Also, physically tastes for women vary more than they do for men.

Lot's of factors and variables at play here than simply have a pretty face.

Picture selection is very important. Need to look put together and seems to lead an exciting interesting life.

Speaking of the Philippines, I am getting the itch to fish cupid right now. Either go there for my next visa run or fly a young 18 year old hb7 to vietnam to spend some time with me.
^ Saying 'almost a complete waste of time' was harsh of me I agree. But definitely an uphill battle. Can't wrap my head around the online 'game'. I put myself online sure, if it goes smoothly there then great (every now and then it does), if not, I pay no mind to it. I'd hit the malls anytime instead of texting on Tinder. But definitely to each his own Smile
I am amazed at how omnipresent these Filipina 7s on Filipinocupid all of a sudden are, after you have posted this not too long ago:

Quote:A short trip to either Bangkok or Manila/Cebu will probably both end up in 5-6's. If you are lucky maybe one 7 or two. 

Quote:Luckily Philippines has an abundance of young cute 6s. 

A guy is doing really really awesome if he is slaying a ton of 7s mostly. 
(12-02-2017, 03:02 PM)Bateman Wrote: I am amazed at how omnipresent these Filipina 7s  on Filipinocupid all of a sudden are, after you have posted this not too long ago:

Quote:A short trip to either Bangkok or Manila/Cebu will probably both end up in 5-6's. If you are lucky maybe one 7 or two. 

Quote:Luckily Philippines has an abundance of young cute 6s. 

A guy is doing really really awesome if he is slaying a ton of 7s mostly. 

Never said online had a ton of 7s. 

"a few 7s"

Also, I don't want to overhype a place too much lol

Esp for a short weekend trip.

Best for me to air on the conservative side 

But my comments still stand. 

Can find some 7s online in PI. 

Any guy who is slaying a ton of 7s (my 7s) anywhere is doing amazing.

(12-02-2017, 03:02 PM)Malo Wrote: ^ Saying 'almost a complete waste of time' was harsh of me I agree. But definitely an uphill battle. Can't wrap my head around the online 'game'. I put myself online sure, if it goes smoothly there then great (every now and then it does), if not, I pay no mind to it. I'd hit the malls anytime instead of texting on Tinder. But definitely to each his own Smile

Yea, I feel like a fish out of the water having to do cold approaches day or night. haha