in cebu.. where are the girls lol
I need to be honest, I don't really care for this thread. It seems adversarial and negative, and is not in the spirit of helping each other score.  Plus, why are you sending out private pics and then discussing them publicly. Put them out there so we can all have a say--that's the spirit of the form.

It's obvious you don't go the the Phils to score 8 and aboves. Its always quantity over quality in the Phils. If you desire top quality, go to Ukraine, Russia, Rio, or LA.

What's the point of going somewhere and them complaining about it. So you don't like the girls?  Then leave. Or tell us about the mangoes. Those are always amazing in Cebu.
^^

Some guys are not going to want to plaster their bangs (particularly ones they are friends with on social media) on internet forums.

I do not do that anymore, usually.

If you want to see them, send Bateman a message. I am sure he will forward the pics to you.

This thread is actual helpful even with the misunderstandings and differences of opinion.

DavidBond knows he is in the wrong place for what he seeks.

I have learned what Bateman thinks is attractive so now I can understand and conceptualize when he is talking about girls and quality.

This thread hits home just how different tastes are.

One Bateman's hottest Bangkok lays I wouldn't even actively look to fuck or be interested in. Maybe, if she messaged me and asked to come over to my house I would agree if I had nothing better atm. I wouldnt kiss her though. Some girls I like more he puts in the lower category.
(11-06-2017, 03:47 AM)k pop Wrote: I need to be honest, I don't really care for this thread. It seems adversarial and negative, and is not in the spirit of helping each other score.  Plus, why are you sending out private pics and then discussing them publicly. Put them out there so we can all have a say--that's the spirit of the form.

It's obvious you don't go the the Phils to score 8 and aboves. Its always quantity over quality in the Phils. If you desire top quality, go to Ukraine, Russia, Rio, or LA.

What's the point of going somewhere and them complaining about it. So you don't like the girls?  Then leave. Or tell us about the mangoes. Those are always amazing in Cebu.

well we better all start acting in a way that you approve of

i myself would definitely like to apologize for my actions here
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(11-06-2017, 03:47 AM)k pop Wrote:   Plus, why are you sending out private pics and then discussing them publicly. Put them out there so we can all have a say--that's the spirit of the form.

I don't know why Dash commented on them in public instead of just replying to my pm. If you want to see them, just send me a message but I am not gonna post them on a public forum. Although I would really like to post that one girl that Dash wouldn't even kiss  Big Grin
I'm living in Cebu now. Some brief notes.

- Mainly 5s and 6s and that's what I am getting here. There is the occasional 7 but usually taller and caked with makeup or lighter skin // I think rating stops at 7 here imo
- Locals can be super friendly or utter dickbags who rip you off or hates expats
- Location is super important here, stay in IT PARK
- I do see super hot girls rarely but they are usually with rich ugly locals OR cool tall jacked beach boy types OR faggy prettyboy Bruno Mars types OR Korean dudes. Not sure if hookers or not
- This city is small as shit and if you are not just passing through, be mindful of what you do bc people talk ...A LOT.
- Girls are easy and sexual but very stupid and if you keep them around, you will get frustrated a few times bc many can't boil water

As far as lifestyle, beaches are ok and the falls and whatnot. Not really seeing the hype. Lot of locals here tie their identity around that. omg kawasan omg malapuasca omg bantaayan island...so fucking amazing...have u been there. Nigga, this ain't Hawaii.

That's all for now.
Most guys anywhere are going to average 5-6s if they are doing volume. Generally speaking.

For me personally, when it is a 5 she either has big tits or ass or agreed to come straight over.

I try to stay in the young 6 (cute) category with like you said some 7s sprinkled in from time to time.

Luckily Philippines has an abundance of young cute 6s.

A guy is doing really really awesome if he is slaying a ton of 7s mostly.

I would have to see it to believe it. That just isn't the norm imo.

Most real 7+ will be taken off the market by guys quick.

Usually when a guy says he is banging a ton of 7s, those girls are not what I consider a 7.
you can find some eights in cebu but they are rare, if you go out every day you will even see a couple nines a year....... and you better at least take a shot when you see them cuz it will be a long time before you see another
Man I hate this fucking city. Don't even think you can LIVE here. As soon as my lease is up, I am OUT!

Despite the fact I have a rotation going, I hate grinding online here for trash ass quality. Flakey 5s and 6s with weird schedules and personalities. Tough to schedule dates bc even girls that don't have jobs or schooling still flake just cause. This shithole is just waaay too small and locals utterly despise foreigners even though they have those poorly masked smiles and laughs. I was wondering what the fuck was going through my head when I booked this ticket.

Have you guys ever tried to date these women. It's like raising a fucking child. And god help you if you even try and suggest they should do things a certain way....like not leave their shit everywhere or wash a plate they just used. Cue the waterworks.

I need to up my fucking game so this doesn't become my existence. I need some quality girls in my life or at least girls that are closer to my level. Shit.

Man I miss Vietnam.
Never had any of those problems.

Would be truly shocked if a girl off cupid wasn't eager to meet me.

Assuming you are white and young to middle aged you should be able to have a rotation of young 6's and 7's without much problem.

Never heard of Pinoys hating anyone. They are imo the most open minded, liberal, fun going people in Asia.

Girls in Vietnam are pretty nice, but they have this notion about foreign guys sexing around, cheating and are not very open minded about casual dating, partying and sex. They always want to go to coffee and must be home by 9-10pm. They don't want to date many guys or have casual sex. Vietnam girls compared to Pinays are more loyal, educated and harder working. Pinays are more fun, open minded and sexually liberated compared to Viet girls.

If I just want to have fun, then Philippines all day. If I want to find a wife, then Vietnam all day.
Hmm...still don't have cupid yet. Using Badoo and DIA, which produce some meager results. If FC was good to you  in Cebu I will buy a membership.

I'm young and avg looking. Not white. I do have to ask Dash -- when was the last time you were in Cebu?

I feel like you might be basing a lot of your Manila info and applying them to Cebuanas. This place doesn't strike me as cosmopolitan like Manila is. Good luck doing nightgame here btw. Clubs and bar scene here is on life support and if you want to do nightgame, you have to dip into a lot of smaller bars and clubs that are local oriented. Lots of places open and close here and the presence for good night game here is shifting.

Keep in mind that I also live here, which means I am exposed to a lot of people. I go to the bank, the pharmacy, the market and by and large the locals are pure assholes and they don't like to see me with any girls. How do I know this? Because unfortunately, I've picked up bits and pieces of their language and hear what they sometimes say. Even in my own building, I see the way they snub me from time to time. This is slowly changing bc there is some turnover in the staff at the building I live in.

As for Cebuanas, I wouldn't say they are fun and in fact, many are actually annoying. In bed, I would say they are average. I found Viets to be better in bed overall and were more open minded. Might just be small sample size.

Despite being with filipinas often, I still feel incredibly lonely. No cool guys here to kick it with it.
Well that completely explains why you are not enjoying your time.

No Cupid is a massive thing missing.

Without Cupid I wouldnt even bother going to the Philippines, assuming Indonesia and Colombia had Cupid for me to use.

Cupid is 1,000,000 times better than the other online sites.

We can't even properly discuss a Philippines experience if you havent even used Cupid.

It's been awhile since I was in Cebu, but as with Manila, I would guarantee my life my experience would be the same. Pinays are pinays. A city and and or country is not changing significantly within a matter of a few years. Not unless some oppressive dictator takes over and bans all kinds of shit.

People have been saying Manila has changed. Yet it is still the same for me in 2017 as it was in 2012. Not a thing changed. These are usually guys who haven't done their homework or are lazy or cheap or just plain weirdos who are socially inept and wouldnt do good with women in any city. You didn't do your homework, sir. Not using cupid is like a mortal sin in Philippines. You should have been using that weeks to months BEFORE ever landing.

The local bars and clubs are the best places to go in my opinion.

But to be honest, nightgame is not that great in Philippines in general, even in Manila.

It's nothing compared to some latin cities or Jakarta.

The Philippines is 100% about online game.

I much prefer the sex with Pinays as opposed to Viets. Most Viet girls are inexperienced and can not take a lot of dick.

I feel you are having a placebo effect. Your not experiencing all of what Cebu has to offer (no Cupid) so it is causing you to conjure up negative thoughts on a whole. In my opinion.

By the way, what nationality are you?

Go purchase a cupid membership. Then let's revisit this topic in 2 months.

Oh shit I just read back over your post, what you are using for online game. Holy shit dude. DIA is nothing but ugly old skinny looking druggies, farm girls and prostitutes. Badoo is not much better.

Jesus dude, I would hate Philippines also if I used those.

Honestly can not believe you are using DIA. Come on dude. I have wrote about how shit that site is on here numerous times.

Go to a internet cafe or coffee shop and look at the old fat bald westerners. They are trolling DIA.

Young unknowledgeable and/or cheap guys and tourist use Tinder. Smart foreigners and tourists use Tinder and Cupid.

By the way regarding nightlife, what places have you been to? I would bet my left nut you havent even been to one of my favorite places there.

Go get cupid, then go research the nightlife fully. Report back with your findings. I am confident your opinion will change.
it needs to be pointed out that dash's experience come from short trips with months of pipelining, it is a different story when you live there and run through your initial rush of targets, with that said cupid would be helping out

the main thing i disagree with when it comes to exultate is the 'all the filipinos here hate foreigners'

combine that with all of the anger in his posts and it feels like he has some personal issues, cuz filipinos and locals in cebu are very kind to foreigners and never got a fake smiles vibe at all from them.... he feels this way about cebu i wonder how he would feel about thai people
^^

The thing is Exultate, hasn't run through anything.

Not only has he not been using Cupid. He also hans't been using Tinder.

So basically, it's as if he hasn't even done any online game as those are the two of the most heavily piped sites.

Like a fresh spring chicken.

And I am not even sure I agree with running through all online options.

Cebu has just as many if not more girls on Cupid than Saigon has and to my pleasant surprise, each month I check it, there is always a batch of new faces to message.

Even if you did manage to run through all online options (messaged all AND no new girls are signing up), can easily solve this problem by day gaming at a mall or University. Requires work, but Pinays speak English, are friendly and open so not like you will be getting your confidence smashed in.

It is obvious Exultate is having irrational thoughts (unfriendly people, fake smiles etc) due to his lack of success with girls. Which as of now is 100% his own fault.

Maybe I would change my mind if he was a very ugly Indian dude, then I could see girls not being very receptive to him.
I have never met a single girl from Cupid and yet I still love the Philippines
I'll look into Cupid, but I feel like I need to address a few things.

I am definitely not projecting my negative experience and I am fairly certain a large chunk of Cebuanos (in the city) dislike foreigners or are having foreigner burnout. The FIRST day I arrived at my building, I got the typical eye roll. "Oh boy, another sexpat". From then on they'd always give me shit and snub me in their monkey language.

Then I started bringing girls I met on DIA (one from OKC) back to my place. I remember one particular lay (local rich girl) that legit drove me back to my condo and when I explained that she needed a parking space, they pretty much growled at me. These scum do not want me with any girls....and I'm not gonna give them that satisfaction. It gets worse by the day and they are extremely reluctant in helping me if I need it.

The thing that's making me dissatisfied right now is I'm banging the same girls...and it's getting old and they are getting on my nerves. I want some fresh pussy dammit. But I get on the sites and run my opener and I get...

"sorry DEAR I am from carcar. not living in Cebu City now."
"meet? maybe when im free"
"oh yes, hi. how are u? Owh...u living in Cebu? nice" **Proceeds to barrage with inane questions**

It's becoming a chore. They flake too much and turnaround time to set up dates is like a day. Maybe I should just get Cupid. and observe the difference. I previously paid for their sister site AsianDating which is a consolidation of all the countries in Asia. I was unimpressed and it was actually worse than everything else I have been using including Tinder (too many ladyboys).
I wouldn't base your pinoy perceptions on the people from your apartment building.

Pretty well know and regarded fact that Filipinos are the most down to earth, open minded, liberal people in Asia.

AsianDating is pathetic. Waste of money. Not in anyway comparable to FilipinoCupid or VietnamCupud or IndonesiaCupid. Why would a girl sign up for AsianDating when she lives in Philippines which has it's own dedicated site?

Dude, I wouldn't even want to go to Philippines without Cupid. That should tell you all you need to know.

Would legit cry if I had to use DIA to find women. Would rather sit at home and jerk off.

What ethnicity are you btw?
(12-02-2017, 07:43 AM)Dash Wrote: I wouldn't base your pinoy perceptions on the people from your apartment building.

Pretty well know and regarded fact that Filipinos are the most down to earth, open minded, liberal people in Asia.

AsianDating is pathetic. Waste of money. Not in anyway comparable to FilipinoCupid or VietnamCupud or IndonesiaCupid. Why would a girl sign up for AsianDating when she lives in Philippines which has it's own dedicated site?

Dude, I wouldn't even want to go to Philippines without Cupid. That should tell you all you need to know.

Would legit cry if I had to use DIA to find women. Would rather sit at home and jerk off.

What ethnicity are you btw?

I think that is overstated. Pinoys are rude, backstabbing, lying, uncouth, unsophisticated. They have their moments when they can be pretty cool, but then they ruin it. 

I was thinking about moving to Manila after my Cebu stint, but I can't fucking live here anymore. 

I am mixed race.

(12-02-2017, 07:19 AM)Bateman Wrote: I have never met a single girl from Cupid and yet I still love the Philippines

Manila is NOT Cebu. Cebu is very culturally different, especially if you REALLY spend time here.
dash is so over the top on his filipinocupid is best every other dating site is awful thoughts lol

exultate, the simple fact that you instantly thought someone at your apartment eye rolled and thought oh no another sexpat kind of shows you are WAY OVER THINKING THAT

can never remember one time thinking that in the country, heck you can be in angeles city at a short time hotel and they aren't likely to give you any attitude

cebu isn't as easy as it was 5 years ago, and definitely not 10 years ago........ but you are not in the right mindset

didnt we just do this 6 months ago?

(12-02-2017, 08:16 AM)Exultate Wrote: I think that is overstated. Pinoys are rude, backstabbing, lying, uncouth, unsophisticated. They have their moments when they can be pretty cool, but then they ruin it. 

no offense man, but if you can't get along with people in that country then it is time to look in the mirror and admit that you just might be the problem

note that i havent been hating on you at all in this thread, but you are in one of the most happy go lucky places in the world.....
DIA - Awful
Badoo - Ok
Skout - Hit or miss
Tinder - Good - Solid
Cupid - Great

Funny note, I am going over my tinder accounts now, matches and convos from 2015 lol. Recognize alot of the girls i matched with in Philippines that I added to my fb
You are probably right. I am definitely not as 'easy going' as the locals here and I'm definitely on the neurotic side. However, the fact that pinoys (Cebuanos) are these sweet wonderful angels doesn't add up in my experience.

It says a lot that my best girls here are not from Cebu. Or that the friendliest, coolest people are from Mindanao or Luzon.

And Dash could be right too -- not using the correct sites might be a detriment. This is just a phase for me before moving on to somewhere with much better quality.