in cebu.. where are the girls lol
if hard or harder shouldnt be mentioned then neither should easier, yet when you were asked which is easier you said philippines with no hesitation

just seems odd that you are going to quote someone and call out/correct them for saying like the most standard thing in the travel manosphere which you also have just said extremely recently on this very site
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
This whole topic must be clarified.

I shouldn't use the word easier.

Let's break it down as simple as it gets.

Both countries can get laid no problem. Girl every night or 3-4 a week.

Philippines will provide more options due to zero language barrier and better online options (thailand with very poor cupid site)

Thailand WAY better food.

Nightlife more expensive in Thailand.

More mostly local middle class nightlife options with Western music in Philippines.

More East Asian Mix looking options in Thailand.

More Latin Mix looking options in Philippines.

Both countries average girl on the street is underwhelming.

Can get pull from both nightlife spots.

Been said hi so is harder to reach in Thailand.

Traffic bad in both main cities.

Bangkok more clean and modernized.
very little of that has to do with girls

the philippines is going to be easier to get girls than thailand, lets take a fat 40 year old guy in sweat pants and a sweaty t shirt........ he is going to have a much easier time getting laid in the phils with average looking 20 somethings than he would in thailand...... why? because the girls care less about age/appearance/superficial things and are more fun loving/dtf/more of them are interested in the idea of foreigners

it always amazes me how often you argue things like this, in your own post you say

hi so is harder in thailand

harder/less options for online dating in thailand

language barrier makes it harder in thailand

you will have more options in the philippines (and more options is kind of what it is all about, not everyone is comparing these countries based on a 4 day trip with a month of pipelining in advance)

and yet you still will call someone out for saying philippines is easier?

mind boggling....... this is the same type of argument we had a couple months back, just because thailand is an easy place to get laid doesnt mean somewhere cant be easier

i dont remember the analogy i used last time so lets go ahead and make up one off the top of my head that a third grader could understand.... curling 5 pounds is easy, curling 1 pound is easier
My comment was assuming someone was decent looking and not old or fat. I am neither so it would be mostly speculation.

I wasn't calling someone out for saying x was easier or harder.

My whole point was, is that for a decent looking dude. He shouldn't really worry about "easier" or "harder" when comparing Philippines and Thailand.

I would tell them to look at the things I listed and go with what sounds more appealing.

Both places you can be swimming in poosy with minimal effort.

Some guys prefer and have better success (not just numbers etc) in Thailand. Others prefer and have better success in Philippines.

Subjective at the end of the day.

Both are poosy paradises.
Just because of the competition you will have in Bangkok, it is a much harder place than the Philippines. Nowadays there are tons of good looking young guys in Bangkok who actually live there. On top of that, Bangkok is one of the most visited places in the world. Every day hundreds of above average looking guys are arriving in Bangkok and a lot of them are active on Tinder. More and more of them also start hitting up nightlife spots other than Khaosan Road and Soi 11. And then of course there is the language barrier and the stark cultural differences that you don't have as much in the Philippines. It should be a no-brainer that Bangkok is tougher than the Philippines.

Of course it is still easy to get laid if you have low standards and resort to banging boring 5s and 6s off Tinder and Thaicupid but that's not really what I am into. Banging very low quality girls is relatively easy everywhere in the world. It's funny that Dash thinks that Bangkok is not harder than Philippines and yet he striked out most of the times he went out at night according to his latest posts in the Thailand thread. Personally, I know a lot of people who experienced the same. Bangkok is not as easy as all the people on the internet are saying, unless you are perfectly content with banging 5s off Tinder. Nightlife in Bangkok can actually be pretty tough if you are out alone and don't know your way around the city. You will end up in the wrong clubs that are packed with pros and ladyboys, you might get ripped off by taxi drivers that ruin your mood, you might end up in packed clubs where not having a table and being alone will make you look like a chump, you might end up with a girl who doesn't want to go home with you because she doesn't want to be judged by her friends, you might end up getting ammoged (I hate using this word but can't think of any other) by a guy who lives in Bangkok and is much more experienced (I have been in the position of "stealing" a girl from another clueless guy numerous times and also got amogged myself from time to time by freaking male models that work and live in Bangkok). There are a lot of ways to get cockblocked if you are a newbie in Bangkok.

However, if you spend enough time there, you can get to a point where you bang one or two new 7s or 8s every week from social circle or night game. And once you have reached this level, a trip to Cebu (to get back to the topic of this thread) can be quite disappointing in terms of quality of girls.
Man this got WAY side tracked and taken the wrong way.

Philippines is easier than Thailand. No denying that. For numerous reasons.

When I first mentioned something not being harder, I didn't really clarify. I meant harder is in having difficulty to get laid.

My point whole point was, personally, I wouldn't base my decision on Bangkok vs Manila on which one was easier or harder.

A short trip to either Bangkok or Manila/Cebu will probably both end up in 5-6's. If you are lucky maybe one 7 or two.

I wouldn't call a 6 low quality. No normal guy is turning down a 6 nor complaining about it. Not my 6 anyways.

I am not a "night gamer". I usually invite dates with me when I am in countries. If I am alone I literally usually make zero approaches at night. Doing good if I make 1 approach. I need to be with a wing to be motivated and pushed to approach and open. So me striking out isn't really a good measure any guy should use. If I am talking to a girl it is usually because she opened me or gave me obvious IOIs. Another thing to note, in Bangkok I usually like to hit many places so I am not even looking to take someone home from the 1st place. Lots of things at play. But I have still pulled in Bangkok from clubs. Most my lays though come from online.

I feel like if you lived in Cebu and built up contacts and social circle you could also have 7s and 8s. A short trip anywhere is usually going to be disappointing in terms of quality compared to where one lives or spends a lot of time. Hell I stuck out in Vietnam my first short trip. Now after living here quality has been the best it's ever been.

Out of curiosity Bateman, can you post what you consider a 6, 7, and 8 in Thailand?

As for OP's topic. It is clear he is in the wrong country. He is seeking extreme novelty. Not happening in Philippines.
(11-05-2017, 04:21 PM)Dash Wrote: Out of curiosity Bateman, can you post what you consider a 6, 7, and 8 in Thailand?

As for OP's topic. It is clear he is in the wrong country. He is seeking extreme novelty. Not happening in Philippines.

I can send you (and anyone else who is interested) a pm with some pics of the girls I had and the rating I would give them.

Quote:I feel like if you lived in Cebu and built up contacts and social circle you could also have 7s and 8s. A short trip anywhere is usually going to be disappointing in terms of quality compared to where one lives or spends a lot of time. Hell I stuck out in Vietnam my first short trip. Now after living here quality has been the best it's ever been. 

In Manila maybe, in Cebu I am not so sure. The pool of what I consider 7s and 8s is very limited in Cebu, from what I have seen. I am actually thinking of giving Manila a shot for a longer period of time and see if I could get higher quality than in Bangkok. But the problem is that I just like Bangkok and its amenities way too much. I don't see myself living in Manila or Jakarta long term, even though I think I could land higher quality there than in Bangkok due to the nonexisting language barrier in Manila and the very high foreigner status in Jakarta. Bangkok is just so much more fun.
@Bateman

Yea send me. I am very curious to see what exactly you mean when you say x rating.

I can not imagine any one man running through all the 7s in Cebu.
(11-05-2017, 04:51 PM)Dash Wrote: @Bateman

Yea send me. I am very curious to see what exactly you mean when you say x rating.

I can not imagine any one man running through all the 7s in Cebu.

Just sent it. Was really hard to find pics of the 5s and 6s because I normally don't add them on Facebook or Instagram
Ok going to give my assessment. Brb

Bateman doesn't rate in 1-10. He gives a two categories would bang but not date (5-6s). Would go on date to bang (7-8s).

These are his first group of bang but not date 5-6s

Girl 1: Average looking so I agree with this rating. About a 5 or slightly higher.

Girl 2: Side view, but I actually like her more than some of the other girls in his higher category. This girl doesnt cake on the make up and has a juicy looking lower body. Agree again with about a 6.

Girl 3: Solid body and face. Bikini pic fresh out of water so not a lot of makeup. Need to see more pics but would prob give this girl a 7.

Girl 4: This girl has an ugly face to me. Would give her a 4. Would have difficulty kissing her. Body I assume is ok so would for sure bang though if she agreed to come over.

Now on to his would go on date to bang group 7-8s

Girl 1: Can not see any clear pic of face to give rating. However can tell she is done all up in dresses, skirts and makeup

Girl 2: Girl seems average to me. Again dress with solid amount of makeup. Would take some of the girls in the 1st group over her. Would rate her a 6 tops.

Girl 3: Lot of makeup on. But looks nice. Nose is alittle round looking. But id give her a 6-7. Not my type with the amount of makeup on and dark lipstick.

Girl 4: Girl is borderline ugly to me. Very slutty looking and a lot of makeup. Which Bateman admits but says she has a nice body. Again I would take girls in the first group over this one. My rate would be a 4 or 5.

Girl 5: Now this girl looks nice. But only 1 pic from not up close and her face is turned. Again dress and prob solid makeup. Look like could def be a 7 possible 8.

Girl 6: Tight dress. Looks solid. Looks to be a 6-7.

Girl 7: Face completely turned sideways so cant really rate. Looks to be solid. Could be a 7.

I probably have different tastes than most guys. These type girls are common in fancy clubs. Dresses and lots of makeup.

Some solid pulls in there though.

Think you can def find some of these types at some of the clubs in Cebu and for sure in Manila.

I like more natural simple beauty myself.

Very interesting to see other guys rating and tastes.
It seems as if we have quite some different tastes. I would consider the girl that you rated a 4 actually one of the hottest that I have banged in Bangkok but that is mostly due to her body. I admit that her face isn't that great, especially with too much makeup on (no idea why so much makeup, her face actually looks better without makeup) but on a whole she looks much better than girl 3 from the first list which I would call borderline chubby. Would be interesting to hear what other guys would rate, now that I already spent the time and uploaded all the pics
I start with the face as the foundation for the rate.

If a girl has a busted face but amazing body, id still have to give her a 4 and just mention BUT the body is banging lol

Seems you like slim girls dolled up in dresses and high heels.

I like the Latin shape than the Asian shape. More meat for me. With more natural looks.

I will browse Tinder and post a pic of the difference I am describing.
(11-05-2017, 12:21 PM)DavidBond Wrote: Bangkok & Jakarta has been the best in terms of tinder & quality.

Personally i'm at a point where I'm seeking extreme novelty (big boobs, hijabs, girls who owns burqa's, extreme features, 3somes) and cebu has some ok girls but its just barely gets my attention.

i'm bored. maybe ill just go home for a bit. no friends with me atm, just kinda derpin' around wasting money lol.

If you want big boobs you're in the wrong part of the world. For the best boobs in the world (coming from a big boob lover) check out the DR. I'll be there in 10 days and have like 4 DD - DDD girls pipelined.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Where are you now 20nation?
(11-04-2017, 06:49 AM)DavidBond Wrote: I decided to check out cebu after listening to this podcast... am i missing something or what because im seeing almost no attractive girls anywhere

dont get me wrong i can enjoy the place without it, but i'm scratching my head haha

Cool

Funny you post this because I felt the same way about Cebu when I was there this past February. I hardly saw any hot girls even when walking around the mall for literally 4-5 hours every day. Tinder was majority ladyboys, I ended up banging a 5 (real girl) on my last night just to get my Filipino flag. My experience in the Philippines was the exact opposite of what you read about on this forums. I only spent a week there, but definitely didn't experience tons of girls throwing themselves at me (I'm a tall, above average looking white guy). I may go back in the future and give it another chance but my motivation is low. Guys like 20N and Dash have more experience than me in PH so you should listen to them over me about PH.
^

Girls don't throws themselves at you. Yes you can get some stares and smiles, but girls are not going to be coming up groping you and asking you out on dates.

You still got to find them, invite them out (or atleast to your home), lead and close them.

The only place where I had girls being aggressive was in Latin America and Jakarta at the club.
(11-05-2017, 04:21 PM)Dash Wrote: I meant harder is in having difficulty to get laid.
ok, so once again this was a whole hard/harder thing, glad we got that cleared up  Big Grin
last night i was thinking about something david said which just shows how different we all are, he says in cebu he would rather just stay home and play quake instead of trying to get girls....... funnily enough when i am in bangkok i feel that way but replace quake with going to a bj bar after being lazy and watching tv all day :p
As I said, my main point was something entirely different than hard or harder.

I am super lazy in Bangkok, maybe its because I am just there a few days. But I have zero desire to go on a date.

I just spam girls to come straight to my room. It works though lol

I am still in shock ThaiCupid is so terrible. Makes no sense as to why it is not used.

Could have sworn it was good like 5 years ago.
Mikes experience was so strange to me. I've met him and know he puts in the work to meet girls. Sometimes I think it can just be tastes. If you don't find pinays attractive than it's probably not the ideal place. For a guy like me who loves youth (18-20 year old girls). Phil is just amazing. I can sometimes snl 3 in a single day in that age group. They don't need to be stunners because they are so easy. Great ROI

@TravelToTheMax
I'm in USA, but yeah very soon DR. Then I'm thinking Colombia.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
^^

Not only youth. Pinays are generally more simplistic and natural looking than Thais overall in my opinion.

Def comes down to taste and what your after.