3D Game vs Virtual PUA
Never stop writing, kivi. Never stop writing. Till the keys fall from your keyboard — never stop writing.
Alright! Tell the prestigious Matt Forney that he's got competition. 

Since my original post didn't go over so well, I'll reveal that this is the real "3D Game" I was referring to.
[Image: 003390_2.jpg?sw=562&sh=570&sm=fit]
I'm humbled to finally be accepted into the community, and enjoying Q&A story-time. Over the years I've already read plenty from many of you on here and RVF.

Perhaps @X the "Virtual PUA" (he's not into online game) will finally join us so he and I can continue into the 11th year of our Autistic Olympic Games.
Why do you keep hanging out with the German guy if he’s such a weirdo?
(02-14-2021, 07:22 PM)Scotian Wrote: Why do you keep hanging out with the German guy if he’s such a weirdo?

As I've been explaining, the weirdness is the most fascinating part.

Your question was popular in the early years, especially since other friends would specifically leave me when bbpua arrived with his "depressed clown act". The popular debate was whether he'd kill me before he killed himself.

While we haven't hung out in the standard sense since 2017 the weavers of destiny (aka the Moirai) have made our encounters reliably enjoyable. I'm learning not to fight the clown world matrix. Resistance is futile. 

In bbpua's defense he once offered his help in 2012 when my pet bunny was kidnapped by a group of Spanish, the main culprit being a cagefighter with a neck tattoos and a patsan rat-tail haircut.
You and him certainly do seem to have a very odd friendship, both of you must be very patient, if what you say about him is indeed true. We haven't heard from X but anyone with PUA in his name is automatically an oddball in my books and you Kivi are definitely out there. Anytime a guy has pissed me off or done weird shit then I basically just stop talking to them, especially the ones who bring nothing to the table as far as hanging out with them goes.
I don't know what's going on in this thread, but I'm enjoying it
(02-14-2021, 08:20 PM)Scotian Wrote: You and him certainly do seem to have a very odd friendship, both of you must be very patient, if what you say about him is indeed true. We haven't heard from X but anyone with PUA in his name is automatically an oddball in my books and you Kivi are definitely out there. Anytime a guy has pissed me off or done weird shit then I basically just stop talking to them, especially the ones who bring nothing to the table as far as hanging out with them goes.

When we can't even understand the circumstances we've been given in our own so-called lives, how can we possibly understand the circumstances of others? I've all but given up trying to solve the puzzle of what circumstances made X the way he is.

When I did weird shit to begin this thread you replied, "These types are the most interesting to meet." In the decade I've spent here in the Baltics (a few of those years running hostels) I've met so many fascinating sexpat/PUA characters. It can be incredible what we can learn about ourselves by learning about others.

On my first night in Tallinn meeting X he enthusiastically explained what PUA was, introducing himself as a pickup artist, albeit a developing one. He told me about the book The Game and its characters, several of whom I've met over the years. Then he passionately explained the meanings behind the PUA aliases of the characters. The lecture got a bit choppy because every time an approachable girl would go by he'd have to depart and give chase. After a couple blowouts he pivoted to a more somber zen-buddhism speech, explaining his spiritual past prior to PUA. After several harsh blowouts he slipped into a defeated and more depressive state. In support I told him his PUA name could be "Philosophy".
Well it seems that X really made an impression on you, why do you bother posting about him so much? I think you should move on dude, you seem obsessed with the guy.
It was part of your Q&A narrative that I was responding to. Although I've been diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

I had already moved on to posting in the "Girls and their dogs" thread, but I hope story-time here isn't already over.
Plot twist, X is his split personality.
While I believe in interconnectivity, that's a no.

To be clear these are true stories. To use the words of American Olympic hero Kurt Angle, "Oh it's true...Oh it's damn true!"
I like crazy stories just as much as the next guy but talking shit about other forum members isn't really cool so take it easy on that.
I preferred your position of "I think that you and X should fight it out on this thread" but ok.
I was going to delete this entire thread because after some consideration, I decided that it's not cool to call out other guys on here especially when they decide not to engage with another poster who obviously has a personal beef with them and self admitted mental problems. We should all be able to meet up with other members and not worry about them ranting about us if something stupid happens, I've also done this in the past but have since learned that some guys are legit crazy and will try to doxx people, which I'm personally not too worried about (hear that, Pussysniffer?) but some guys have more to lose than me. 

Anyway, I've edited all of Kivi's post and removed the guy's name and replaced it with "X."

Kivi if you post his name anywhere else on here I will immediately ban you but other than that, feel free to keep telling stories, I would particularly like to hear more about your scuba diving adventures, especially in Egypt, it looks like you've been to some pretty cool spots over the years.
Strange flex; I already wrote ok. The reef in Dahab is right off shore and not deep, so snorkeling I found better than diving bc of ease and independence. The lion fish were fascinating. Many cats too. Iron like a Lion in Zion. A local Egyptian guy in his 20s who worked at our guesthouse lost his virginity in the room I was sharing with two part-time Swedish sexology students who I met in Cairo, both in their mid 30s. The overweight female of the couple behaved more predatorily than a lion fish, seducing her victim and bringing him back into the room for the act as I tried to sleep. Fearing a violent response from his community afterwards he begged us for secrecy. A week or two later our area right by the waterside (50m only to the reef) got blown up with many deaths and buildings destroyed. Might have been a suicide bombing; can't remember the story. Nearly got arrested after a camel jockey shortchanged me for a desert ride then got the police to try to shake me down for more cash. Even his camel was ill-tempered and spitting. Still a better environment than at the Hamas owned hostel I stayed at next in the muslim quarter of Jerusalem. A cave-like place with a receptionist who looked like a vampire with his dusty suit and pale skin. A fellow American who I later traveled with to Jordan warned that after the staff overheard my political views during our pool match in the next room were plotting to stab me while I slept. Early AM he said he was able to talk them out of it but I should flee immediately. He was in Jerusalem because he believed he could mediate and resolve the Middle East crisis. There was also a bearded NZ guy in the hostel who apparently truly believed he was Jesus.
I dont follow Matt Forney, what's up with him?
He had some shitty life circumstances (homeless and other stuff). Considering that, I think he's doing ok for himself now.
(02-14-2021, 09:49 PM)Shimmy Wrote: Plot twist, X is his split personality.

Anyone else think of Fight Club?
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(02-15-2021, 06:39 AM)Blake2 Wrote: I dont follow Matt Forney, what's up with him?
He had some shitty life circumstances (homeless and other stuff). Considering that, I think he's doing ok for himself now.

Dunno, I don't follow him either. I haven't paid attention since his public bromance with Roosh. He got mentioned because of Suits' profile photo. I can't say it's wrong given Forney's choice to be a public clown writing attack pieces. 

Given what I wrote above re life circumstances I'm still sympathetic. But re "shitty life experiences" while you're not wrong either I think you ought to read this taoist short story, also my favorite fable. Just replace the "We'll see" parts with "Perhaps." https://sive.rs/horses It really depends how you look at it.

Take the traumatic brain injury I've been suffering from for the past 3,5 years since that night when forum member X abandoned me for PUA. Instead of seeing the resulting health conditions as a "shitty life experience", I'm looking at it like the farmer in the fable. Or better yet in the sense that things aren't happening to you, they're happening with you or for you - if we let them. A loss in one way is a gain in another, or vice versa. So while taking life seriously, we shouldn't take things so seriously. An endless paradox. 

In my early teens I used to volunteer teaching golf to retarded athletes for Special Olympics. I don't like the term "mentally challenged" either. In ways many seemed less challenged by the so-called problems in life than than the "non retarded" are. For example I see down syndrome types as very special people who have superpowers of discernment, unbound by convoluted emotion and desire. In such a pathological Ethos driven world, a little emotion is enough to completely hinder logical intelligence. 

While eugenics programs are solving the down syndrome "problem", a society never knows which sort of people will be needed in a given time in the future. Ie, for modern governance. And sometimes the smallest of acts can be the greatest.

(02-15-2021, 08:13 AM)AirWaves Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 09:49 PM)Shimmy Wrote: Plot twist, X is his split personality.

Anyone else think of Fight Club?

Could be a connection. The Leukemia friend I mentioned referred to me as his Tyler Durden not long after we met in 2010. Our lives are projections.